Status update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Status update

Post by Storm on January 29th 2012, 9:25 pm

Chet wrote:

Users name: Storm
Section to mod: Support Forum.
Delete him as mod from NTSD II sections (Download, Progress, Ideas and Bugs). What he forgot there? He even isn't NTSD Team member.
Reasons for selecting the user: One of the most older and trusted member of the forum. Always be able to explain and clarify.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't need to be on the team to moderate those sections. I handled those sections to minimize the spam and deleted the useless threads that sprung up every now and then.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 on January 30th 2012, 10:31 am

Return section in Spanish?

Spoiler:

As long as there is people who still wont accept the death of NTSD, then NTSD will keep on living ~ lars5666

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote:Notice: Asking about updates takes away my motivation thus progress will take 5x longer to be released. Please keep that in mind next time you ask when the game/progress will be released.
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 30th 2012, 10:33 am

There was a Spanish Section too? Haven't seen that. It might have gone to trash with some other topics. Don't worry, everything will be fixed soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on February 2nd 2012, 8:48 am

I have one last nomination.
Username: Triv
section to mod : Global mod
reasons for selecting user : One of the old wise and respected member of the forum who can manage multiple sections besides being the kazekage.

I had not nominated him b4 as I thought he was inactive but I was wrong.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 2nd 2012, 5:07 pm

I forgot about this one:
Username: Midnight_Blaze
Section to mod: Game section.
Reason for selecting user: He was a good mod, so why throwing him outta the party?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan19994 on February 4th 2012, 11:02 am

Naruto Sanin-Mode does not work =((

Ivan19994

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 4th 2012, 11:07 am

Wrong section probably. Offtopic here though. Don't post randomly in any sections from now onwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 5th 2012, 1:37 am

And use "report button" so you don't have to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 5th 2012, 7:57 am

If i would've reported instead of telling him his mistakes then it wouldn't have been any use as he won't get why he is reported lol.

Anyways let's avoid offtopic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2012, 10:52 pm

Users name: Phoenix

Section to mod: Any section

Reasons for selecting the user: He is very mature, intelligent person. You can't provoke him.
General niceness.
Liek the best registration date.

best candidate after kyokashi uno

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on February 7th 2012, 2:18 am

Users Name: Phoenix

Section to Mod: Any section; Primarily Games

Reasons for selecting the User: Same reasons as stated by S, in addition he is great at keeping activity in a section especially Games. Also a pretty reasonable person that will not act on impulse, will always think about his actions

@Snow wrote:I see that cobra had several setbacks in this year.

Not being the best gfxer ever
Not being the best ntsd player ever
Not being as witty as he thought

RIP COBRA
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on February 7th 2012, 10:57 am

User name: Miatsu
Sections: Introduction, Support and Offtopic.
Reason: His Active, Mature, Intelligent and doesn't flame or do anything stupid.

-------------------------------

User name: TakeShi
Sections: GFX Sub forum.
Reason: His is an Artist, Mature, Active and have never seen him flame. He is great in keeping sections active.

-------------------------------

User name: Pheonix
Sections: Games, Sport & Health and Anime & Manga.
Reason: He is suited for those sections and what is stated above.

Remi-Chan wrote:
Within the Wind, a love story~
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze on February 9th 2012, 7:50 pm

Cross, you haven't specified which positions are there to nominate, don't you think that's a must FIRST?

I mean, if I want to choose a member for a position, I don't know which is taken or not, although.. these are my general lists of people that match the corresponding section by their own preferences.

Ankit_Reborn should definitely mod Weekly, I'd say Phoenix too since he is posting articles there as well and also a trustworthy member.

I also think another mod is needed in Offtopic, that's the new spam area.. need special attention there, I'd suggest Storm but I don't know how active he is.

Miatsu should for now take support and/or Introduction section.

(Not sure if this is possible but maybe merging the sections I'm currently governing, development and coding under one section, coding is a part of a developing process.)

Waiting on Cross's reply for the rest of my vote.

"Every human has four endowments; self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination.
These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, respond and change."

Stephen Covey
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly on February 9th 2012, 11:39 pm

@Midnight_Blaze wrote:Cross, you haven't specified which positions are there to nominate, don't you think that's a must FIRST?

I mean, if I want to choose a member for a position, I don't know which is taken or not, although.. these are my general lists of people that match the corresponding section by their own preferences.

Ankit_Reborn should definitely mod Weekly, I'd say Phoenix too since he is posting articles there as well and also a trustworthy member.

I also think another mod is needed in Offtopic, that's the new spam area.. need special attention there, I'd suggest Storm but I don't know how active he is.

Miatsu should for now take support and/or Introduction section.

(Not sure if this is possible but maybe merging the sections I'm currently governing, development and coding under one section, coding is a part of a developing process.)

Waiting on Cross's reply for the rest of my vote.

You think Ankit should be a mod even after the whole immature rep deal?

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze on February 10th 2012, 12:18 am

Well if he confessed to it or it's been proven, I guess not, he will have to prove himself trustworthy again, but I've not seen a proof of it.

"Every human has four endowments; self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination.
These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, respond and change."

Stephen Covey
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by  Cross on February 10th 2012, 12:19 am

Cross, you haven't specified which positions are there to nominate, don't you think that's a must FIRST?

No, not really. All positions are currently available. I have stated that the current mods are all losing their position with the exception of Kyo.

Cross
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Crystal on February 11th 2012, 3:41 pm

Users name: Ankit Reborn

Section to mod: Weekly

Reasons for selecting the user: There is no one who can take his place in the Weekly and he is undisputed boss of the section and definitely Weekly section's mod should be Reborn.

Users name: Storm

Section to mod: Any section

Reasons for selecting the user: He is smart , matured and can handle most of the sections of the forum
Shadow Crystal
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

good

Post by ivanqpalzm on June 12th 2012, 9:35 am

good!

ivanqpalzm

Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SEDUN on June 21st 2012, 7:47 pm

Sorry if I'm wrong topic.
I am very disappointed, unless of course it is true that in the NTSD 2 Sasori is only in his puppet form - then the game for it has no meaning, since we all just adore his Hiruko puppet, and then vylazit with this doll when we need it. .. And if you are already in final form, it becomes much more boring to play for this character, it's sad.
If someone suddenly obratitvnimanie to this letter, I would suggest you make a Sasori in his human form (a cloak), and is repelled by this form, for example, two forms of transformation:
A. Calls Hiruko and zalezaetv him. (And after a time can get out)
Two. From the shape of a man removes his coat and takes the form of puppets, which is shown on your sprites.
And yes, as without everyone's favorite third Kazekage, Sasori on this doll and keeps it's his favorite doll.

(Извените если я ошибся темой.
Я очень огорчён, если конечно это правда, что в NTSD 2 Сасори будет только в своей марионеточной форме - тогда игра за него теряет всякий смысл, так как все мы просто обожаем Его куклу Хируку, а потом вылазить с этой куклы когда нам это потребуется... А так если ты уже в финальной форме, играть становится намного скучнее за этого персонажа, это печаль.
Если вдруг кто-то обратитвнимание на это письмо, то я хотел бы предложить вам сделать Сасори в своей человеческой форме (с плащём), и уже от этой формы отталкиваться, например две формы трансформации:
1. Призывает Хируку и залезаетв него. (А уже после может вылезти 1 раз)
2. Из формы человека, снимает плащь и обретает форму Марионетки, которая показана на ваших спрайтах.
И да, как же без всеми любимого 3-его Казакаге, на этой кукле Сасори и держиться, ведь это его любимая кукла.)

SEDUN

Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumaki naruto12 on September 4th 2012, 4:21 pm

yujyuh

uzumaki naruto12

Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down