The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

+35
Rocklee8gates
The Creator
Doctor Mak
Dark Lord 123
GxCoud
QUDOOSWANI
Arazz
Goldgo
ITÀĉĤĭ
Akshit
theuchihas
ash and misty
Orochimaru16
Spoiderman
Remilia Scarlet
bhushan-nep
KadajNoir
KubeN
kajame uchiha
Sander
sakrmedo
Midnight_Blaze
kanser
HBK
invisible.melllow
FirzenSK
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
waxgyi
portgaz-93
Gara
Lillzeirell
II City Saint
Rhino.Freak
susanoo789
Hiei
39 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] Empty The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

Post by Hiei October 7th 2012, 5:41 am

FIRE COUNTRY

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF FIRE

This is your new Hokage Ankit Reborn.

First Question comes Why to join Fire ?
~Oh maybe this is the god dam Fire Country where Naruto resides and the main country or Primary country
of Naruto series lol.Razz

Even though the above reason is more than enough but on serious notes join us because the people of Fire are active , helpful
and they shall always stand by you united whenever you need them.

SPECIALITY:
Fire country specializes in discussions regarding Movies, TV Series, WWE, NTSD and other general friendly discussions. We provide the most active NTSD environment with all friendly and fun loving members. We also hold regular events in which members earn "special Fire country" ranks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Besides that
If you wanna join us to hang out in Konoha , or to play ntsd online over hamachi or to learn forum reporting or to learn gfx or to learn spriting coding you are most welcome cause we respect all sorts of talent .
Keep in mind this is one of the most important and biggest country of NTSD since it was build. Over the time it has seen
many ups and down but the Flame always kept burning and it shall keep its glory up.

Do you like the Naruto characters of Konoha ? Would you like to have cool ranks like Jinchuriki of Kyubi , Hatake Kakashi , Uchiha Madara etc etc ? Then join Fire and remain active . Cause active users shall get loads of cool ranks . Here have a look at the Fire country ranks :
~RANKS~:

Clans and Academies ::.
The new Fire country has revived the old Uchiha clan under a new leader(Bourne) . Currently it focuses in playing NTSD
over hamachi and helping new members in the forum .

Besides that Fire country offers you to learn how to sprite from scratch . The new Konoha's Sprite school accepts and welcomes
all interested members who are willing to learn how to sprite or code or design your own Lf2 mod .
The teachers are extremely talented and they are :

Mark975 , -samael- , mundvoll_ and KENTARU himself .

The new Fire country has also revived the Hyuga clan under the leadership of Mark975 . It focuses on GFX , sprite making and other Art related stuffs .
Words from the clan leaders :

Bourne wrote:Uchiha Clan

We are the Police Force of the Konoha
We maintain it's rules and regulation
We are the protectors of the Konoha's respect
We fight for glory, no matter what the result might be
Join Fire, Join us, believe in Miracle

Mark975 wrote:The Hyuga Clan stands for what is right and just, we don't back down to anyone we always move forward never back, we stick by what we want to achieve even if its impossible, to live in the future/present and not in the past.

How to apply ?
~ Well just post here you want to join . Remember you must have at least 50 posts to join .
Exceptions may be allowed with lower posts count .
~Keep in mind you should behave properly in the forum .
~Reps no bar
~You should understand English and also write understandable English.
~Be active post at least once per week inside the country if you don't wanna get kicked.
~Behave properly which means no insulting/trolling/flaming other users

IF YOU ARE NOT APPLYING TO JOIN DON'T BOTHER POSTING HERE AS YOU SHALL GET 1 FREE WARN AS A SMALL TOKEN OF
LOVE FROM US.Razz

Fire Country members are free to post here however avoid spam and welcoming other members since it only floods the thread
and we should keep it clean.

note: Insulting/Flaming/Trolling in this thread may RESULT IN 7 DAYS BAN ! :O

Last edited by [V]ergil on March 28th 2013, 7:02 pm; edited 13 times in total
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] Empty Re: The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

Post by susanoo789 October 7th 2012, 7:38 am

Hello I am new out here but would like to join the Land of Fire . I am a big wwe fan my favorites are CM Punk , Rey Misterio , Dolph ziggler .
I will remain active if given a chance .

susanoo789
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] Empty Re: The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

Post by Rhino.Freak October 7th 2012, 7:52 am

i really like it Ankit, good job! Very Happy but i really dont like speciality, i mean there are less chances for someone who registered here to be a fan of wrestling..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 7th 2012, 8:34 am

rhino.freak wrote:i really like it Ankit, good job! Very Happy but i really dont like speciality, i mean there are less chances for someone who registered here to be a fan of wrestling..

Thanks rhino but I have mentioned it that you don't need to be a pro wrestling fan to join Fire . you just need to be a friendly and active user . Fire shall accept all kinds of talents starting from gfxers , spriters , coders , ntsd players , forum reporters etc etc . Inside the country we will be discussing about Pro Wrestling but that doesn't mean we won't be doing anything else . I shall be regularly hosting tournaments , contests and other events from time to time in various genres .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by II City Saint October 7th 2012, 4:06 pm

well, i am colorless. you know what i want.
II City Saint
II City Saint
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara

Health Health : 22
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 7th 2012, 4:07 pm

Anks accepted .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by II City Saint October 7th 2012, 4:23 pm

thank you.
II City Saint
II City Saint
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara

Health Health : 22
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 14th 2012, 8:28 am

~UPDATE~

NEW Clan and Academy

The Uchiha clan has been reformed under a new leader and it focuses on playing Ntsd over hamachi and helping new members in the forum .

The New Konoha Sprite School has been opened today and it accepts all interested members who want to learn to sprite or code or design their own Lf2 mod .
The Current teachers of the Academy are :
Mark975 (NTBN Leader)
-samael-(Ntsd Team member / Ntsd FE maker)
mundvoll_(Elite Spriter)
Red(Old Pro Sprite maker )

Fire country shall also accept guests in near future who are interested in learning spriting/coding or guests who can give special tips / guides / tuts made by them selves for the Academy .

That would be all for now thank you .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak October 14th 2012, 9:07 am

wow, great man!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 16th 2012, 4:59 am

~UPDATE

Uchiha clan is now officially open . It has its own section and only the clan members will be able to see that section and post in it .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell October 18th 2012, 8:05 pm

Besides that Fire country offers you to learn how to sprite from scratch . The new Konoha's Sprite school accepts and welcomes
all interested members who are willing to learn how to sprite or code or design your own Lf2 mod .
The teachers are extremely talented and they are :

Mark975 , -samael- , mundvoll_ and Red
Thats pretty interesting item.
Question @ samael - so if i somehow miraculously will joined fire, u will help me with coding for some lf2 mode? Do i need to join fire for that?
I need u samael, are u sure u want to help as a teacher?
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 19th 2012, 6:27 am

You don't need to join Fire . You can visit it as a guest . Like I posted I am willing to accept guest who need help with Spriting / Coding / Designing LF2 mods .
But that service will be opened after a few more days (Around the end of October). Atm we are busy in setting up the country and once its fully up we will accept any guest . G man , being an old member of Fire was allowed for the time being .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak October 19th 2012, 8:29 am

i would like to visit it sometime and learn stuff! Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 19th 2012, 11:03 am

Sure rhino . Actually Samael is making a huge guide on lf2 coding . The sprite guides are ready . However until and unless we have Samael's coding guide . I won't be accepting guests . Once he is done we will be open for all the guests .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gara October 19th 2012, 5:20 pm

Hello. I wan't to join in the Land of Fire Smile
Gara
Gara
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 19th 2012, 5:22 pm

Sure, Accepted.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by portgaz-93 October 19th 2012, 6:43 pm

Seriously pro wrestling discussions ?! Land of Fire's specialty ?!!!
Dude I know you like it and all, I didn't say anything even though I thought it was weird that a grown ass man still likes that crap ; but don't make Fire about it...

EDIT : And please if it's gonna stay this way, please remove me from this country, I don't wanna be part of it anymore... I joined because of spriting, and there doesn't seem be any left in Fire...
portgaz-93
portgaz-93
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 7
Country : The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] Empty
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 19th 2012, 6:56 pm

1. You were kicked since ages . Funny that you haven't realized it yet . Maybe because you still had the symbols you thought you were in Fire .

2.Spriting/Coding is still a Part of Fire . Check out the joining thread properly . We like to discuss Pro Wrestling but we carry on other stuffs as well ... You'd be glad to know that a new Spriting/Coding Academy has been opened .

3. MAKING IT CLEAR ONCE AGAIN : We do OTHER THINGS also like playing over hamachi , just chatting , discussing about current affairs , new movie releases , anime , manga etc etc ... So , please cut the misconception that we are only focused in PRO WRESTLING . Half of the members in Fire don't even watch WWE ...

4. Removed your symbols so that you won't think again that you were in Fire . The fact is the day I became the group mod I immediately kicked all old inactive members starting from RMaster to you .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by waxgyi October 20th 2012, 2:48 am

Hello, I like to join Fire Country.
And My Favorite wrestler is GoldBerg.

waxgyi
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 20th 2012, 6:15 am

Welcome to Fire .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 20th 2012, 6:41 am

~BUMP

The new Updated Fire Country ranks have been added to the thread
Ranks:
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O November 17th 2012, 5:51 pm

Dude remove the guest acceptance line atm.. you know the reason.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK November 18th 2012, 12:07 pm

hmm, i didn´t know we have Sakura haruno rank, is it new?
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 18th 2012, 12:54 pm

2 new updates :

As per the recent voting held in Fire regarding guests visit , we no longer accept guests however we are willing to help other country members with spriting/coding via PMs .

Since the country is now big and active new members must have 50 posts minimum now to apply for the country.
Exceptions may be considered .

@Firzen , doubts regarding country ranks should be asked in the rank topics inside the country . This thread is regarding the recruitment only . So , what ever doubt you have post it within the country .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow November 18th 2012, 4:10 pm

i really want to join the fire country. i want to fight for this country. please accept me ...

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next