Room of the year 2013

Go down

Room of the year 2013

Post by ENice on April 22nd 2013, 9:15 pm

Someone want to play ? Someone borring ? Me too, and it's about 1 year or two that i played ntsd 2.4, i'm not a noob, even if i'm french ^^ i'm new in this forum and i discovered how to play ntsd online. I wah searching for servers in google, but nothing, it's hard to find some players like me. But i hope that this announce will be loved //

I create a hamachi servers called: FinalNarutoFantasy
Password : naruto

The aim of this server is to allow players to choose their prefered characters and jutsus, and i only play with Final Edition of NTSD, waiting for NTSD II Full ^^

So, join me now, and come battle french players like me. I'm going to call some other friends of france to play. Maybe i will organise a tournament in May, and there are secret prize (real prize, but virtual). In fact , i 'm waiting for you. Prevent me when it's done.
ENice

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Room of the year 2013

Post by Lillzeirell on April 22nd 2013, 11:47 pm

its hard to find players like me blablabla
what about bet? If i will beat you 4-0 u will make a harlem shake vid and post it here. if you will beat me just once in 4 fights, u will dont need to do anything

Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak on April 23rd 2013, 5:37 am

@Lillzeirell wrote:If i will beat you 4-0 u will make a harlem shake vid and post it here. if you will beat me just once in 4 fights, u will dont need to do anything

I just want to assist this bet

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by ENice on April 23rd 2013, 6:42 pm

Haha, a bet ? Frequently i don't refuse this kind of play, even if it's the first time that i play online (i just discovered online mod).
Also, when i said people like me, i didnt refer to be a super geek of ntsd, i was meaning about people who play again ntsd nowadays (it was hard to find, but some people join me).

For the harlem shake, could you allow me to do it whith a nice mask of my favorite monkey ? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell on April 23rd 2013, 7:08 pm

@ENice wrote:Haha, a bet ? Frequently i don't refuse this kind of play, even if it's the first time that i play online (i just discovered online mod).
Also, when i said people like me, i didnt refer to be a super geek of ntsd, i was meaning about people who play again ntsd nowadays (it was hard to find, but some people join me).

For the harlem shake, could you allow me to do it whith a nice mask of my favorite monkey ? ^^
yes, you can use mask if u want

before we start - remember, lags in game dosent matter, i will just beat you without a trace of pity.

second thing, my win 8 cant open anything moleboxed, we will use unmoleboxed ntsd 2.4a

if i will be the winner, ill give you 3 days to make a vid, dont try to cheat.

So lets start?

Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Back to top Go down

Post by ENice on April 23rd 2013, 7:54 pm

Okayyyy but let me a little time for i crush you ^^ i don't know when i will be able to geek (it's not my pc, i am here always the afternoon, or the night).

For the Harlem, don't worry, i do it for the fun, and i will do it the day when you win héhéhéhé.

For ntsd, i want to say you, just not use cheat, or character like pein or naruto kyubi... for you, i will take a weak character Wink (like shikamaru maybe).

I don't wanna look like a boss, but i love surprising games, don't trust that i'm noob, even if i've never play online before yesterday, i trained to ntsd in crazy mode, since 1 year. Let me tell you when it's the time to die... See you later Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell on April 24th 2013, 4:36 pm

even if i will give you 10 fights, it will still be 10-0. I pm u my scype

Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Back to top Go down