The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sage mode for jiraya in ntsd 2.4

4 posters

Go down

sage mode for jiraya in ntsd 2.4 Empty sage mode for jiraya in ntsd 2.4

Post by naved March 30th 2015, 10:52 am

hi every bpdy i am a big fan of NARUTO and ofcourse NTSD
i was watching video of nruto ultimate ninja strome revolution, & suddenly got an idea how about jiraya's sage mode with moves like-GOEMON,MASSIVE RASENGAN,lion HAIR art,etc if this could be possible it will be great
OR their could be a simple add-ons in ntsd 2.4 for this

naved

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2014-12-23

Back to top Go down

sage mode for jiraya in ntsd 2.4 Empty Re: sage mode for jiraya in ntsd 2.4

Post by yflash_2895 March 30th 2015, 11:39 am

That skills were added on NTSD 2.4
To use Senpou: Chou-Oodama Rasengan, please press D^JA
And Sage Art: Lion Hair Art, press D>AJ
yflash_2895
yflash_2895

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GxCoud May 21st 2015, 2:41 am

What if the creators add a sage mode, but is a secret ability, kind of like Sasori's 100 puppet technique or Kakashi's Mass Kamui? The Sage mode is possible (shown by the appearance of small Fukusaku and Shima on Ero-sennin's shoulder), but no commands is publicized, users will have to find it themselves.

Or if possible, the player has to charge the Sage chakra instead. Once the command for Sage mode is entered, the player's character has to be stationary. Meaning, it has to stay still. If the character is staying still, a bar will appear on top of the character, signifying the start of sage chakra gathering. It will be slow, literally slow. Kind of 5-7 seconds. Those few seconds would then put the user at risk, as he is vulnerable to harm (Naruto's). For Jiraiya, he can move and it will be much slower compared to Naruto's, like 10 seconds. he can use taijutsu, limited to kicks, headbutts, and charge. After the charging, a small aura will appear around the character, Sage mode is activated. The bar on top of the character will then deplete slowly, 10-15 seconds. During the Sage mode, the character will be given a new set of abilities. Like instead of normal rasengan, Naruto will have giant rasengan or instead of normal fire technique, Jiraiya will have a combination of oil and fire, courtesy of the frogs on his shoulder. After the Sage mode is deactivated, the player will then be shown with a sprite kneeling and health will be decreased by a certain amount and will have a third of his original chakra (the blue one). The first 10 seconds after the mode deactivates, chakra recovery is slow, character is sluggish, and health recovery is below mediocre (especially with the health recovery scroll, the blue birds).

I'm not sure if that is possible, but oh well Smile I'm just stating a suggestion ^_^
GxCoud
GxCoud

Registration date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord 123 May 21st 2015, 3:53 pm

Good idea but nobody is working on NTSD.

The old, original team scattered.
There were some attempts to make new NTSD games but the only full NTSD is NTSD 2.4
(ntsd 2.4 was made a loooooong time ago)
The last guy that was working on NTSD was -samael- (one man team) but  suddenly he has left, maybe he will return but the last time he was on the forum was 28.02.15 23:51
Dark Lord 123
Dark Lord 123

Health Health : 14
Registration date : 2012-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by GxCoud May 21st 2015, 9:22 pm

Oh... That's too bad. I used to make games because I took some classes, but I already forgot how :|

Oh well, I just hope they get back soon Smile
GxCoud
GxCoud

Registration date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down