The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!!

3 posters

Go down

I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!! Empty I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!!

Post by jacfernandez13 August 28th 2015, 4:15 am

I cant play the game at all it doesn't want to launch and haven't played this since highschool and I'm dying to see whats new. can anyone help?

jacfernandez13

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2015-08-28

Back to top Go down

I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!! Empty Re: I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!!

Post by The Creator August 28th 2015, 11:55 am

Did you try compatibility mode on the .exe file?

Right click on game > "Properties" > "Compatibility" Tab > Check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" > Try either Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8.

Report back please.
The Creator
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!! Empty Re: I cant launch the game im on wind 10 config err!!!

Post by jacfernandez13 August 28th 2015, 12:01 pm

I am still getting the same errors it would open up the game but say pres. Okay like 7 times then I get to a part that says loading pein then it would close

jacfernandez13

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2015-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator August 28th 2015, 12:12 pm

Well, this could be a long shot, but you can try getting "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package" if you don't have it already. Problem is I don't know if its also available on Windows 10.

Here is a link to that for 32-bit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the link for 64-bit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Install, then try with compatibility with Windows 7.

Report back!
The Creator
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O August 29th 2015, 10:09 pm

Which version are you trying? The latest version works fine in Win 10 64 bit..
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down