The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD

+35
Applejuice
NoneX
drakon
Tolo-man
Satamino
BijuuGuy
Gio Leonheart II
mechymech
Applejuice-NTSD
PwnerNinja167
Basikninja
Kytes VI
Riki X
Uchiha Ron
waddups
MadaraaradaM
Raka
narutoguy
Yush
Futon
NubKnightZ
Zetro
Miodek
Korkor XI
German
Demon93 VII
Tora
Tre Pac
Thel_JF
DoM!n
Storm
Mr.Insane
Hidan21
xlittlebob520
Shadowind
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD - Page 2 Empty Re: I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD

Post by NubKnightZ March 20th 2009, 2:44 am

U oweZ me. I didn't get the vid. :O is it cuz i didnt have speakers on?
NubKnightZ
NubKnightZ

Health Health : 75
Country : I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD - Page 2 Empty Re: I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD

Post by Futon March 20th 2009, 2:46 am

man it was rwaly hard but i did''nt laught ssooo...... 5 points please
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush March 20th 2009, 5:53 am

This type of video is too common for me. Corny too.
Didn't laugh. :evil:
And dude, Numa numa? That was like repeated and gonged in my ears like 2 years ago. It gets really annoying.
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 20th 2009, 6:19 am

You'd be surprised how many people make youtube vids that don't make sense at all and choose to waste 5-10 minutes of their life.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by narutoguy March 20th 2009, 8:10 am

aww , i messed it up half way through
narutoguy
narutoguy

Health Health : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka March 20th 2009, 8:22 am

I haven't seen the vid. , bt I laughed after seeing all the comments in this post . LOL
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MadaraaradaM March 20th 2009, 8:35 am

I laughed even b4 i clicked the link...
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Health Health : 72
Country : I owe you 0 points if you can watch this without laughing xD - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka March 20th 2009, 8:36 am

I laughed like hell , when I knew that u laughed even before clicking the link . Razz
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2009, 10:46 am

I dont get why people even upload these vids,they make no sense and arent funny at all,dont think they will get that many sucribers with one or two vids a year

Back to top Go down

Post by waddups March 20th 2009, 3:05 pm

yeah i know, its not really that funny, just a stupid kid tryin to do something and failed miserably
waddups
waddups

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Ron March 20th 2009, 4:10 pm

I did'nt laugh at all,it was annoying and at the same time disturbing,i have completely no idea why you people like this kind of things,its just a fat guy in a batman suit,its colour is horribly off by the way,what kind of batman suit is purple?!Anyway,I know you won't give me the points,you probably think everyone laughs at this kind of crap(seriously,you don't agree its crap!?).No offense to anyone who acctually liked that video i'm just saying that in my opinion this is'nt funny at all,and i laugh at things easily,this just is'nt funny......at all.

Last edited by Uchiha Ron on March 20th 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Ron
Uchiha Ron

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X March 20th 2009, 4:12 pm

thats strange. i laugh really easily. but i didnt laugh at all. its just not random enough for me, ive got a friend who's way worse, he came into homeroom while the teacher was saying the attendance once, and shouting "BEEP BEEP I'M A JEEP". all he eats for lunch is a donut and an espresso. sometimes a soup or sandwich. lots of times, at lunch recess (yes recess, im still in junior high school), he comes from tim horton's with an iced cappuccino. in winter. and i live in toronto, so it was about -15 degrees Celsius. not including wind chill. one time he drank a whole budweiser (beer(and he's only 12)) and had a headache and had to go home. so if i have someone like that in most of my classes everyday, then everything else just isnt random enough for me to laugh at.
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI March 20th 2009, 4:32 pm

me too...

really wats funny?
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja March 20th 2009, 4:41 pm

It wasnt even funny :|
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnerNinja167 March 20th 2009, 5:10 pm

I didn't laugh because it was too stupid
PwnerNinja167
PwnerNinja167

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice-NTSD March 20th 2009, 9:47 pm

Well, me to! Gimme the points Very Happy!
Applejuice-NTSD
Applejuice-NTSD
Genin of Embers
Genin of Embers

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://animesupport.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2009, 11:43 pm

well it was kinda dumn but i was laughing oon the inside for some reason well guess that doesn't count

give me my POINTS! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by mechymech March 24th 2009, 8:16 pm

yes i didnt laugh now u owe me 5 points shadowind Very Happy
mechymech
mechymech

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II March 24th 2009, 10:28 pm

Now THAT was scary o.O Especially the last part o__o
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Health Health : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Ron March 25th 2009, 7:41 am

looks like putting the "I owe you 5 points" part in the topic name was'nt such a good idea
Uchiha Ron
Uchiha Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 25th 2009, 7:48 am

It was just to see who would be able to watch the vid through it without laughing, and amazingly people did and didn't laugh from it. Besides, I doubt he would've gave out 5 points to those who didn't laugh from it.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mechymech March 25th 2009, 7:11 pm

it wasnt that funny not funny enough to make me laugh
mechymech
mechymech

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BijuuGuy March 25th 2009, 7:47 pm

the end was funny but the other things pretty boring
BijuuGuy
BijuuGuy
Leader of Uchiha Clan

Health Health : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino March 25th 2009, 9:46 pm

K this is not funny at all even i didnt laugh and i allmost allways laugh
than this is even funnyier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q15fB7E28Zs&feature=related
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Ron March 26th 2009, 12:29 pm

that is just very,very,very scary
Uchiha Ron
Uchiha Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next