The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012

+53
taditux
Storm
narutouchiha
G man
kanser
Zeiin
conan248
Elito
Danilopp
LiGhtninGeR
.::Nakato::.
Game and Watch
Gustavius Deeva
K E N T A R U
bboygl9x
supergoku
ballfegol
UchihaItachi
Blyde
its confirmed again
Remilia Scarlet
Nairomi
RVL93
KadajNoir
YouniS
waxgyi
chikido_rugi
zlayoclone321
ig.930
DarkSpirit
rikudousenin
^VolD^
dzekas
sage worrior
Elmo86
Little Jiraiya
XavierEvera
DrKret
Freaker
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Lillzeirell
barryakafatz
Rhino.Freak
evilcore4
Salamander_Natsu
iFlame975
-Shivam-
Mihdi Uchiha
Vaan
FirzenSK
Clarky
Doctor Mak
Smouk
57 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012 - Page 9 Empty Re: [OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012

Post by K E N T A R U August 8th 2012, 11:44 pm

Thank you Storm.
And Gusta I wasn't just accepted to the team, I had to show Zxcv before he accepted me. That's why I wanted you to show some work. If I let everyone who asked join, then NTSD would be leaked like crazy.

Ps. My laptop was finally sent back for repairs, the fan has been broken for 6months.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

[OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012 - Page 9 Empty Re: [OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012

Post by RVL93 August 8th 2012, 11:50 pm

Kentaru please read my pm ... It's a new one !!!!Smile)
RVL93
RVL93

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 8th 2012, 11:55 pm

RVL93 wrote:Kentaru please read my pm ... It's a new one !!!!Smile)

There's a way to see if he read your PM, if you go to messages, and click outbox. If it's still there he hasn't read it yet.
That's why I know Cross wasn't here for about... 4 to 5 months, or just didn't open my pm.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RVL93 August 9th 2012, 12:00 am

10x Gman! Very Happy
RVL93
RVL93

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by taditux August 9th 2012, 1:11 pm

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote:Thank you Storm.
And Gusta I wasn't just accepted to the team, I had to show Zxcv before he accepted me. That's why I wanted you to show some work. If I let everyone who asked join, then NTSD would be leaked like crazy.

Ps. My laptop was finally sent back for repairs, the fan has been broken for 6months.

Hmmm... How about, you let him create/edit one character and if he is good you add him to your team. I dont know anything about it just offering.

Hello guys I am newbie here. So i would like to ask, how many ppl are working in this project right now ?

taditux

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 9th 2012, 2:50 pm

One, he's called Kentaru.
Gusta doesn't want to be in this team any longer, now that he's in my team.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by taditux August 9th 2012, 8:20 pm

G man wrote:One, he's called Kentaru.
and what your team is doing ? and how about Triv ?

taditux

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet August 9th 2012, 8:30 pm

Triv is missing, you should start putting up posters in your town!
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by taditux August 9th 2012, 8:33 pm

lars5666 wrote:Triv is missing, you should start putting up posters in your town!
i will good sir. I will.

Damn why so, i dont think that one guy can finish project like this, So its like over.

taditux

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 9th 2012, 8:49 pm

taditux wrote:
G wrote:One, he's called Kentaru.
and what your team is doing ? and how about Triv ?

Triv is missing, my team is making another are continuing NTSD 2.4 in another site under another name with ZXCV's permission, as I said before, if you want to know more about my team, PM me any question you have.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaker August 11th 2012, 1:12 am

Fuckings dumbasses are you shitting me? "we got zxcv's copyrights" bro do you know how much does it cost to copyright a title, nonetheless a game whom its engine isnt even his.
freaking learn before you ask anything, i respect zxcv, but he got no copyrights for no game, ofc he can keep the unmoleboxed versions to himself, as its his coding and his stuff, but he got no copyrights for no game, he wouldnt be in any bad financial state if he did.

f*ck ntbn, shitty forum, shitty staff, just saying.
retards making me write...anyway gl kent, doesnt seem like youre gonna mess up.
oh and gusta, you seem like an utter shithead.

Freaker

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavius Deeva August 11th 2012, 1:28 am

Freaker wrote:Fuckings dumbasses are you shitting me? "we got zxcv's copyrights" bro do you know how much does it cost to copyright a title, nonetheless a game whom its engine isnt even his.
freaking learn before you ask anything, i respect zxcv, but he got no copyrights for no game, ofc he can keep the unmoleboxed versions to himself, as its his coding and his stuff, but he got no copyrights for no game, he wouldnt be in any bad financial state if he did.

who the f*ck are you, little cry faggot? keep whining little gay maggot. why dont you go to momy and cry? oh wait, you dont have one. your parents dumped you in the dump site because you're an accident that happened. why dont you go and suck your thumb like you always do? you little piece of shit.
Gustavius Deeva
Gustavius Deeva

Registration date : 2012-04-28

http://deevaprojects.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 11th 2012, 1:55 am

Freaker wrote:Fuckings dumbasses are you shitting me? "we got zxcv's copyrights" bro do you know cost to copyright a title, nonetheless a whom its engine isnt even his.

What the f*ck? We just asked ZXCV if we can edit the game HE made, so ofcourse we need his permission or else retards like you that doesn't understand shit about copyrights as I see will call of thieves.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet August 11th 2012, 1:56 am

The evolution of Chet's screens.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell August 11th 2012, 11:15 am

G man wrote:
Freaker wrote:Fuckings dumbasses are you shitting me? "we got zxcv's copyrights" bro do you know cost to copyright a title, nonetheless a whom its engine isnt even his.

What the f*ck? We just asked ZXCV if we can edit the game HE made, so ofcourse we need his permission or else retards like you that doesn't understand shit about copyrights as I see will call of thieves.
Actually freaker is right in some way. Do not misapprehend... Zxcv made game not from scratch. It is free Lf2 engine and ripped spriters from another game, from what noone was never ever ask premmission to use. If someone will really get a copyright, and he will dont like that u guys using work u never made, u will probably need run away with your mod, since prizon including your friend zxcv will be waiting for you xD. But creators do not care, so u can feel safe.
That probably what he was want to say
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U August 12th 2012, 12:24 pm

Well, my grandparents didn't know how to send in my laptop while I was out for a week.. So I'm going to try and get some things done when i wake up in around 8 hours. As promised I'll do my best to please you guys.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak August 12th 2012, 1:02 pm

Freaker wrote:Fuckings dumbasses are you shitting me? "we got zxcv's copyrights" bro do you know how much does it cost to copyright a title, nonetheless a game whom its engine isnt even his.

we never said COPYRIGHT, dumbass. also [OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012 - Page 9 Zxcv_a10
print this out.. roll it.. and put it in your ass.. you may feel good then.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihdi Uchiha August 12th 2012, 3:37 pm

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote:Well, my grandparents didn't know how to send in my laptop while I was out for a week.. So I'm going to try and get some things done when i wake up in around 8 hours. As promised I'll do my best to please you guys.

I am sure of it, now I see Triv online, so I think the game should be made more easy...
Mihdi Uchiha
Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaker August 12th 2012, 11:19 pm

Gustavius Deeva wrote:

who the f*ck are you, little cry faggot? keep whining little gay maggot. why dont you go to momy and cry? oh wait, you dont have one. your parents dumped you in the dump site because you're an accident that happened. why dont you go and suck your thumb like you always do? you little piece of shit.
you fucking 4years old, fucking trying to insult someone like that? YOURE AN ACCIDENT HAHA IM FUNNY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking kid, go get your dick straight fucking f*ck.
"wooo your mom is gone hahaha"
retard, all i got to say is, youre a retard. stop thinking allmighty about yourself dumbass, and the fact you dont know me doesnt really change anything, fucking cunt.

G man wrote:

FUCKING DUMBASS, YOU DONT NEED A MODDERS PERMISSION TO MOD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i never called anybody a thief, mods are great, and its great youre trying, its just stupid asking the wrong person for permission.

ZzzUlquiorra wrote:
G man wrote:

Actually freaker is right in some way. Do not misapprehend... Zxcv made game not from scratch. It is free Lf2 engine and ripped spriters from another game, from what noone was never ever ask premmission to use. If someone will really get a copyright, and he will dont like that u guys using work u never made, u will probably need run away with your mod, since prizon including your friend zxcv will be waiting for you xD. But creators do not care, so u can feel safe.
That probably what he was want to say

finally a guy that understands.
rhino.freak wrote:

we never said COPYRIGHT, dumbass. also [OLD]Screens from [STAGE MODE] 03.07.2012 - Page 9 Zxcv_a10
print this out.. roll it.. and put it in your ass.. you may feel good then.

you may be funny, and you have permission to be funny, oh right you cant be funny...lol
you said copyrights, so many times, it made me lol, now you say you never did, fucking "dumbass" cunt.
print this out, roll it with some LSD inside, and go eat people's faces[you dont watch the news if you donno what this is]

Freaker

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavius Deeva August 12th 2012, 11:29 pm

Freaker wrote:
Gustavius Deeva wrote:

you fucking 4years old, fucking trying to insult someone like that? YOURE AN ACCIDENT HAHA IM FUNNY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking kid, go get your dick straight fucking f*ck.
"wooo your mom is gone hahaha"
retard, all i got to say is, youre a retard. stop thinking allmighty about yourself dumbass, and the fact you dont know me doesnt really change anything, fucking cunt.

"f*ck ntbn, shitty forum, shitty staff, just saying.
oh and gusta, you seem like an utter shithead."
u tell me im 4 years old? why dont u go suck ur tiny little dick? who do u think u are? u cant just go around and talk shit about things u have no clue about, faggot. i bet u're still wetting ur pants from getting trolled from such an obvious trollin.
Gustavius Deeva
Gustavius Deeva

Registration date : 2012-04-28

http://deevaprojects.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak August 12th 2012, 11:41 pm

I miss you forum moderators
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell August 12th 2012, 11:45 pm

Doc. Mak wrote:I miss you forum moderators
And i am not. Forum is dead, there are nothing to "moderate"
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamander_Natsu August 13th 2012, 12:25 am

Quite pessimistic Ulquiorra..
Salamander_Natsu
Salamander_Natsu

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet August 13th 2012, 12:34 am

There's always a reason why something shouldn't be raped.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamander_Natsu August 13th 2012, 2:21 am

^ not true..
Salamander_Natsu
Salamander_Natsu

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next