The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way to fix most of problems in this forum

+12
-Shivam-
Hiei
Satamino
LiGhtninGeR
kanser
DoM!n
Stunkata8
ACE KyoUno
G man
Doctor Mak
Storm
Snow
16 posters

Go down

A way to fix most of problems in this forum Empty A way to fix most of problems in this forum

Post by Snow November 25th 2012, 8:55 pm

If you are too lazy to write the name by yourself, you can just click the name and cure the forum piece by piece
(pro tip, hold scroll wheel down and click all names)

ANNOUNCEMENT: CLICKING THOSE LINKS WILL ADD THEM TO YOUR IGNORE LIST,
Code:
<a href="/profile?foe=-samael-&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">[color=red]-Samael-[/color]</a>

<a href="/profile?foe=-samael-&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">-Samael-</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=anks95&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Anks95</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=basil3232&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">basil3232</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Bloodz!&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Bloodz!</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Bourne&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Bourne</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=colmillo&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">colmillo</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Doc. Mak&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Doc. Mak</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Elmo86&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Elmo86</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=emiya2424&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">emiya2424</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=evilcore4&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">evilcore4</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Firzen001&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Firzen001</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Gara&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Gara</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=invisible.melllow&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">invisible.melllow</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Itachi.Byakuya&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Itachi.Byakuya</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=itachi060253549&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">itachi060253549</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=kakashi1&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">kakashi1</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=kanser&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">kanser</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Mark975&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Mark975</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Mihdi Uchiha Zempai&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Mihdi Uchiha Zempai</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=mundvoll_&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">mundvoll_</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=narutouchiha&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">narutouchiha</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=pablo&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">pablo</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=rhino.freak&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">rhino.freak</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Sasuke Uchiha4576&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Sasuke Uchiha4576</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Shadow Crystal&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Shadow Crystal</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=susanoo789&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">susanoo789</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=VASH_k&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">VASH_k</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=Urakami100&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">Urakami100</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=waxgyi&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">waxgyi</a>
<a href="/profile?foe=XTIAN&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes" class="mainmenu">XTIAN</a>
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

A way to fix most of problems in this forum Empty Re: A way to fix most of problems in this forum

Post by Storm November 25th 2012, 9:04 pm

And the point of this is?
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

A way to fix most of problems in this forum Empty Re: A way to fix most of problems in this forum

Post by Snow November 25th 2012, 9:11 pm

I'm just trying to improve the quality of this forum.

You know, I could have created one link or script that would add them all without you knowing it, but I'm such a nice guy.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak November 25th 2012, 9:59 pm

LOL at this.

But isn't that list used only to block pms?
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by G man November 25th 2012, 10:12 pm

lol Snow you really made me laugh hard xD

@Doc- Well if Snow won't answer you, you'll get your answer.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm November 25th 2012, 10:13 pm

I fail to find how adding these members to a person's ignore list will improve the quality of the forum...
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno November 25th 2012, 10:16 pm

Adding people in black list will hide their posts anywhere.
It will just look like having two layers of the forum - withe everyone posting and a poltergeistic hidden black-lister.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow November 25th 2012, 10:33 pm

Storm wrote:I fail to find how adding these members to a person's ignore list will improve the quality of the forum...

If you add someone to your foes list, you can't see his posts. Like ace said
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 November 25th 2012, 10:44 pm

ahahaha awesome you cracked me up, bigtime
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n November 25th 2012, 11:32 pm

Thank you Smippa, you are my greatest ally.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kanser November 25th 2012, 11:50 pm

I need help it says i can't add me self to the ignore list :-(
Also is there a way how the can add other names to the list? I miss Snow in the list ;-)

Last edited by kanser on November 25th 2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kanser
kanser
Mighty Gai
Mighty Gai

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 25th 2012, 11:51 pm

We really have a good one here in Water.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 25th 2012, 11:53 pm

Should be stickied.
Nice work Snow!
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 26th 2012, 3:13 am

Snow wrote:
Storm wrote:I fail to find how adding these members to a person's ignore list will improve the quality of the forum...

He is an admin duh won't be the same for him he will still see the posts ...nib....
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- November 26th 2012, 6:37 am

Lmao.
3 for ya, Snow.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow November 26th 2012, 7:48 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:
Snow wrote:

He is an admin duh won't be the same for him he will still see the posts ...nib....

oh boy, isn't english your lingue franca?

dat indian education
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 26th 2012, 8:42 pm

By adding all these names to the ignore list would make the only places with posts be the offtopic section and your own country (if you have one).
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha November 26th 2012, 9:14 pm

LOL but agree with storm how this could improve the forum

a sounds very similar to my tittle and i think that will be more things but just that
and if u are anonyng with my post so add me

And yes This IS OFF TOPIC LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK November 26th 2012, 9:35 pm

kanser wrote:I miss Snow in the list ;-)

LOLOL Very Happy

I still don´t see reason of this topic. We never did you anything. But if you think, you are funny snow, I don´t care. Do anything what you want. We don´t need you.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 26th 2012, 10:23 pm

narutouchiha wrote:and if u are anonyng with my post so add me

Take a closer look...
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha November 27th 2012, 4:50 am

LOL and no i am keeping in the same position
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KadajNoir November 27th 2012, 10:34 pm

Good one Snow.

KadajNoir
St. Uriel
St. Uriel

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down