The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official NTSD Tournament V *PLAY-OFF*

+23
kakashi1
Sander
Deji
Rhino.Freak
Thel_JF
Mysterion
Lillzeirell
Midnight_Blaze
KubeN
Dorian Gray
Miatsu
G man
Elmo86
Remilia Scarlet
Mihdi Uchiha
Basikninja
Doctor Mak
HBK
narutouchiha
FirzenSK
We are Pein
Hiei
Smouk
27 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official NTSD Tournament V *PLAY-OFF* - Page 7 Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournament V *PLAY-OFF*

Post by Hiei December 16th 2012, 7:39 pm

Err I was passing a sarcastic comment to my lil brother G man, don't make an issue of it and I never said I am invincible or Dorian is a nooby. Dorian beats Bourne 3-1 means he is a good player cause u can't even beat Bourne once in 4 rounds and if you want to prove me wrong try it. @lars, ofc I know many Pro players like KubeN who are playing NTSD from russian forums or Mientus who is an lf2 pro.

Last edited by Ankit Reborn on December 16th 2012, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Official NTSD Tournament V *PLAY-OFF* - Page 7 Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournament V *PLAY-OFF*

Post by G man December 16th 2012, 7:41 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Err I was passing a sarcastic comment to my brother G man, 't make an issue of it and I never said I am invincible or Dorian is a nooby. Dorian beats Bourne 3-1 means he is a good player cause u can't even beat Bourne once in 4 rounds and if you want to prove me wrong try it. @lars, ofc I know many Pro players like KubeN who are NTSD from russian forums.

Too lazy to prove it ~_~
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 16th 2012, 7:42 pm

Cool Story Bro.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 16th 2012, 7:54 pm

Play-off:

1/4 finals:
First match: 1A VS 2C
Second match: 2A VS 1C
Third match: 1B VS 2D
Fourth match: 2B VS 1D

1/2 Finals:
The winner of First match VS the winner of Third match
The winner of Second match VS the winner of Fourth match
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak December 16th 2012, 10:13 pm

I lost to Deji 3-1
We had connection problems two times, my lobby keeps closing by itself. I already asked for help here https://ntsd.forumotion.com/t25325-lobby-problem

He's cool, it was great fights Smile

I'll send the files to Firzen make the video
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK December 16th 2012, 11:18 pm

@Smouk: I thought you will use that system. It´s just like in Hockey Smile

@Doc: Okey, I can do it at Monday or thuesday.
Then i probably will do my fight with basicninja. I thought i won´t do it, I miss one file with our fight, but, never mind.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 17th 2012, 12:36 pm

Basikninja VS kakashi1

I hope this match also will be finished.
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja December 17th 2012, 2:53 pm

@Smouk Kakashi1 came online and joined my room,but we couldn't finish the match, because I was out of time. I'm hoping we'll finish it today if he comes online
Edit:I don't know where he is,I haven't seen him online neither on the forum nor on hamachi since 12.16
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 18th 2012, 7:48 pm

so, I suffer a technical loss to kakashi1. So basikninja goes to 1/4.
He has 4 points as Firzen, but by score-points basik is better: basik has 7-5 and Firzen has 6-5.

So in 1/4:
Ankit, Lars, Kuben, Deji, We are Pein, Dorian Grey, Elmo and Basik! The bracket will be created soon!
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 18th 2012, 8:07 pm

Dude u changed ur rule. If your opponent forfeits or is unavailable you get 3-0 victory while u rewarded basik 4-0 ......

Elmo Vs basik 3-1
Elmo Vs Firzen 3-1

Firzen Vs basik 2-2

Firzen vs kakashi1 3:0 ( Cause Kakashi wasn't available)

basik Vs Kakashi 4:0 ???????????????????????? (save as above )

This is not fair.....
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja December 18th 2012, 8:08 pm

Ankit he just made some bad calculations,so me and firzen have to fight to see who goes to the play-offs
Basikninja
Basikninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 18th 2012, 8:11 pm

yes, your right, ankit. Sorry, but it's really very easy to confuse.

So i give only one day to finish your match! BASIKNINJA VS Firzen! Also you have to play 3 matches!
And if you won't play, you both will be out from the tournament!
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow December 18th 2012, 8:51 pm

Thats unfair smouk, what if basik wants to play today and as you can see he is online atm.
If firzen doesnt go online now why should basik be disqualified? uberserious
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 18th 2012, 8:59 pm

Snow wrote:Thats unfair smouk, what if basik wants to play today and as you can see he is online atm.
If firzen doesnt go online now why should basik be disqualified? uberserious
they will play. I'm sure
Well, basik can also PM me if Firzen is offline, so then Basik will go to 1/4. Same for Firzen.
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 19th 2012, 6:12 am

Firzen001 wrote:I am gonna leave for 2 days. I will be active just a few or I won´t be active, then I will be 2 days in work at night.
So, sorry Doc, now I don´t have a time to do your video, I won´t have my laptop.

Dam it forgot this.
So, I guess basik should go to 1/4 cause I doubt that Firzen will show up. Anyways basik kindly PM him to confirm if he can play or not.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashi1 December 19th 2012, 8:17 am

this is very unfair. when elmo didnt come for my ntsd match i wasnt granted 4 wins but basik and firzen were granted free wins when i wasnt available. i am withdrawing out of this tournament which is very partial and unfair(probably due to someone called smouk).
i dont think some very proud of himself personlike smouk (who says he only plays with lightning members because others are not that good;who is he to think like that?)should conduct this tournament.(he actually wants a lightning member to win this tournament just that only)
i feel any appropriate fire member (since fire members are good at heart)would be fine to run these tournaments.
kakashi1
kakashi1
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mimo uchiha December 19th 2012, 8:32 am

i wanna play but dont no wer to join in

mimo uchiha

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 19th 2012, 12:25 pm

kakashi1 wrote:this is very unfair. when elmo didnt come for my ntsd match i wasnt granted 4 wins but basik and firzen were granted free wins when i wasnt available. i am withdrawing out of this tournament which is very partial and unfair(probably due to someone called smouk).

Sorry, but I just confused, it isn't so easy to make right calculations. But still, you didn't play any match. So just shut up. If you sign for the tournament, make sure that you will play 100%. After this tournament I'll make a "Black-list" where you will be first. Because of people like you, it turns out a lot of problems.

kakashi1 wrote:
smouk (who says he only plays with lightning members because others are not that good;who is he to think like that?)should conduct this tournament.
Yes, I like to play only with good players, and I think all fire aint good. So what?

kakashi1 wrote:(he actually wants a lightning member to win this tournament just that only)
Huh, Even if Basik will go to 1/4, he won't win this tournament, man. Yes, I would like to see how lightning member wins this tournament, but now it's impossible, because there are many players who are better than basik.

I apologized for my mistakes, but you didn't play even ONE match. Why the f*ck did you register if you can't play at least ONE fucking match? Be kind, if I'm employed as an organizer, then you follow the player's responsibility, and don't even bark that the tournament is bad. Remember, if tournament is bad - it's because of YOU.

Last edited by Smouk on December 19th 2012, 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 19th 2012, 12:26 pm

mimo uchiha wrote:i wanna play but dont no wer to join in

It's too late to join this tournament, watch out for the next one.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak December 19th 2012, 12:32 pm

i gotta agree with smouk on this one.. its not his mistake.. you didnt have any time for playing!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow December 19th 2012, 2:31 pm

kakashi1 wrote:this is very unfair. when elmo didnt come for my ntsd match i wasnt granted 4 wins but basik and firzen were granted free wins when i wasnt available. i am withdrawing out of this tournament which is very partial and unfair(probably due to someone called smouk).
i dont think some very proud of himself personlike smouk (who says he only plays with lightning members because others are not that good;who is he to think like that?)should conduct this tournament.(he actually wants a lightning member to win this tournament just that only)
i feel any appropriate fire member (since fire members are good at heart)would be fine to run these tournaments.

Will of fire.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 19th 2012, 3:23 pm

kakashi stop complaining kindly. I feel you must become more active over hamachi first in order to complain regarding your current status in the tournament. Sorry mate but you have no right to criticize Smouk cause I feel your activity isn't upto the mark and hence you couldn't complete a single fight.
So, please calm down and just relax.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja December 19th 2012, 4:38 pm

I lost 1-2 to firzen001,good games
Basikninja
Basikninja

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK December 19th 2012, 4:40 pm

I won 2-1 with Basicninja... thanks, That was really nice fight, everytime so close to win or loose, just nice Smile
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk December 19th 2012, 6:30 pm

So in 1/4:
Ankit, Lars, Kuben, Deji, We are Pein, Dorian Grey, Elmo and Fizen0001 ! The bracket will be created soon!
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next