The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can´t play online ...

Go down

Can´t play online ... Empty Can´t play online ...

Post by Scout2 on January 5th 2013, 11:49 pm

Well since the new Version of NTSD 2 I wanted to play online with some of you but I did forget that my Hamachi is dead ...
What I mean with That ? Well , Summer 2012 somehow LogMeIN-Hamachi kinda destroyed itself . Everytime when I started It automatically shuts down so I tried to reinstall . But when I try to Install in the mid it says only "Your Installation ended prematurely"(Google Translator lol )
Installing older Versions did work but nobody used this so i tried an update (doesnt worked to it just loaded an installer then same thing happens )
So I decided to Install Tunngle . It did work but after a restart my computer suddenly showed a the start a list with all drives, connections ...
Then I just deinstalled Tunngle and left that not to damage my cpu or something (my antivirus told me something lol)
Then some several days ago I found the lf2 lobby but my Antivirus dont let me download that : win32.gebrd (something like that)
which means this is a spyware programm with a trojan in it and so on ...
So I can´t play online with you guys what I wanted (to kick some butt Very Happy )

-I searched for that problem in the Internet but nobody has it
-Contacting LogMeIn doesnt helped me much they didnt know what happened too.

What is Tunngle ? (Copied from the website for those who not know what that is)
Spoiler:
Tunngle is a revolutionary peer to peer VPN solution that delivers the best online entertainment experience.
It allows you to play your games on-line by using the Local Area Network Multi-Player feature of your games (LAN).
You can figure Tunngle as a virtual network card that, once plugged into your PC, connects you to the other players allowing you to enjoy a totally unlimited game experience!
Tunngle Operation
Pure Peer to Peer VPN

Tunngle is a pure peer to peer Virtual Private Networking solution: as the name suggests, client to client data transfers are direct and not a single bit of your data passes through our servers.
Our main servers do not relay traffic in any way. They just offer the mediation services that allow the Tunngle clients to reciprocally establish a direct p2p connection, in such a way that it can later be used to play games, chat and do more.
LAN Emulation

Each Tunngle network behave exactly like a normal Local Area Network (the only notable difference being the presence of the Mini Firewall). This means that broadcasts are sent to all the online clients in the network while unicasts are only sent to the specified recipient.
Through Routers

Tunngle works through a NAT. Tunngle is designed to connect people even through routers. For this reason Tunngle will work out of the box with a great number of routers.
Occasionally, some router models could require some additional configuration in order for Tunngle to work properly. If this is your case, don't panic. We provide detailed guides to help you in the process and an automatic port forwarding mode called UPnP. Find out more in our Port Forward section.
Also be sure that you check our Firewall page if you experience any firewall problem.
Secure, Fast & Safe

After a connection has been successfully established, your communication with the other peers is safe, quick and direct since it's not relayed in any way. This system guarantees you the best possible network performance, keeping the pings as low as they can be and taking full advantage of your maximum bandwidth.
Furthermore this method keeps your privacy safe since there can be no data preservation or activity logging. Your privacy matters: all the data transfers are secured using the AES-256 algorithm. The safety of the key exchange is guaranteed by the reliability of the trustworthy RSA 2048 algorithm. The Tunngle networks and chat, whether they be private or not, are thus safe and offer enough anonymity for your data.
Network Capacity Limits

All the networks can hold a maximum of 255 members. Sometimes, with certain games we need to set a technical limit for the user number. This is related to the game networking.

Sorry for that little Story but I decided to give details to helpers
Scout2
Scout2

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Can´t play online ... Empty Re: Can´t play online ...

Post by HBK on January 6th 2013, 4:54 am

Disable your Antivirus while downloading lobby, after extracting and TILL you open lobby. It's just a bug that appears regarding Trojan but it's nothing. Believe me.

I don't know about the hamachi problem though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D on January 6th 2013, 2:49 pm

If you want to play on hamachi,delete hamachi from registry,because probably some files may be corrupted..then install it again. Smile

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout2 on January 6th 2013, 7:13 pm

Cobra : LF2 lobby whenever i unzip it my antivir deletes that exe even when i launched that
N.D: Searched my whole computer today found some files in my %appdata% deleted them and installed hamachi 1.0.3 works now but logmein (2.0 ...) doesnt work but thnx !

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D on January 7th 2013, 11:24 am

na..go RUN>REGEDIT>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>LOGMEIN..delete it all !!!!not in appdata -.-

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak on January 7th 2013, 4:16 pm

Let me join the conversation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cobra : LF2 lobby whenever i unzip it my antivir deletes that exe even when i launched that

That's why you should disable your antivirus, if your antivirus is disable it will not delete the LF2lobby

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV on January 9th 2013, 6:50 am

Lemme join the conversation.

Its called anti virus, to protect from virus, would you put your computer at rizk to play NTSD?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"sono mokuteki ha , chingin no sensou heno ito dehanai nin'i no teikei ha , muimi na , muda desu . "
adorufu · hitora^"

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum