The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Ideas

+13
Mr-A
narutouchiha
Vaanire
Remilia Scarlet
FirzenSK
Monkey.D.Lima
Kezeal
din98
Ksarme
Hiei
Storm
jassisngh12
Rhino.Freak
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forum Ideas - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Ideas

Post by Rhino.Freak March 18th 2014, 8:05 am

honestly all this is what I am going to do Very Happy and it would be great to have your support Very Happy
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage March 18th 2014, 8:25 am

You have my support, let's see what others say about it.
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha March 18th 2014, 2:51 pm

i like the ideas but i could not catch the second one

spend credits.... yeah, but in what?
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage March 18th 2014, 4:45 pm

narutouchiha wrote:i like the ideas but i could not catch the second one

spend credits.... yeah, but in what?

Let's say you're making a mod but you don't know how to sprite or code. You can go to the 'Shop" section and you can hire a person who'll sprite or code for you in exchange for some credits. Credits could be spent in a lot of ways including getting personal signatures, ranks, removing warns etc.
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 18th 2014, 5:19 pm

I have some good plans regarding points and shops..
4th : I highly believe that no one will code or sheet sprites for mere credits, personal signatures avatars, userbars seems fine, removal of warns is not something I suggest adding.
Getting a coloured / stylish name for a time period (1 month) etc that are light and easy going are cool ideas.
anyways this all will be discussed in detail after renovations so stay tuned Very Happy
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 19th 2014, 8:54 am

I'm against the idea of spending credits to remove a warn. If you didn't want to get a warn, then you shouldn't have broken a rule in the first place. The rules are clear and concise; disregarding them falls on that person only so I say no to the removing warns idea.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 19th 2014, 9:01 am

Storm wrote:I'm against the idea of spending credits to remove a warn. If you didn't want to get a warn, then you shouldn't have broken a rule in the first place. The rules are clear and concise; disregarding them falls on that person only so I say no to the removing warns idea.

I exactly agree with this, Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage March 19th 2014, 9:32 am

Then it leaves no option to clear the warn bar without getting additional 2 warns and a week ban.
The credits required should of-course be kept high enough to prevent misuse and also there should be a limit as to how many warns a person can remove with the credits. A newbie to the forum can easily get a warn or two for silly stuff. There should be a provision for the removal of such warns, at least that's what I think.

Also, I didn't mean that anyone with a warn can remove his/her by paying the credits.
Only people with warns received by breaking certain rules should be allowed for a warn removal.
By current rules, a person saying thanks (one word post) is warned immediately while a flaming person may or may not be. If you're a kage and you need to select a member for your country from these two who would you choose? A person who said thanks and got a warn or someone who flamed and was excused?
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 19th 2014, 9:47 am

Honestly, I'd choose neither of those people if I ever lead a country. Flaming gets you a warn as does one-word posting, spamming, comments that have nothing to do with the topic, or anything else that would fall under rule #1 on the current rules for the forum.

A new member should get the benefit of the doubt, but if I did it for one person, I'd have to do it for all new members, even though the rules are to the point. They really aren't that hard to follow if you think about it, though I may consider letting a new member get one free pass if they broke a rule, but the "I didn't know that was a rule" will not be an acceptable reason from me nor will the "I didn't see the rules" post work when every new member gets a copy of the rules in their inbox upon joining the forum.

As for certain rules, then that is understandable to me, but which "certain rules" are we talking about?
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 19th 2014, 10:02 am

I believe that the warnings system needs an upgrade along with rules..
Flaming, cursing and all foul language, trolling, bullying and racist behavoir should be seriously considered as a voilation of basic regulations.
This forum is for game, and game => kids, I can bet 5K + users never posted in forum seeing its atmosphere. The warnings should be more like this :
First before warning, members should be reminded 2-3 times, and the count should be done in a moderators section, and after that warns should be considered, and that too with a proper count and reason in moderators section and for every warn a PM should be sent to user so he can see what did he do.

In this system, we dont need to have a certain rule or warn removal system.

I have many other things to talk about, but I wanted to discuss them in future at time of renovation, but its being discussed so..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 19th 2014, 11:55 am

I can deal with sending a PM to a user after a warn has been issued, but 2-3 reminders seems to be a tad much.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage March 19th 2014, 11:57 am

If the kages begin removing people with warns from their countries then I bet most of them will go inactive within days. We can't go saying no to all the new members with warns, it would lead to serious inactivity of the forum. If we compulsorily have to choose one, I bet all will take in the guy that said 'thanks'. Why? Because the crime of the other person was greater than his. Also due to inactive mods, the reason for the warns isn't written in the 'comments' tab in profile, because of that it is difficult to judge someone. A guy with a ban would have 0 warns while a person who said 'thanks' will have 1, so thanks to the inactive mods, the kages would naturally take in the guy who was banned before. If we can't have active mods/admins, I suggest having a 'ban' tab as well.

As Rhino said, the entire warning system needs to be changed, but we need active mods participating in this discussion for that. We can't do anything if only a mod and an admin approves. We can't just go about making our own rules and stuff without the approval of the all mods and admins of the entire forum. Definition of right and wrong differ from people to people and 3-4 people cannot simply decide it.

Also @Storm: I was talking about the less severe rules, one-word post and all. The members should be informed about it first, if they repeat then the warns should be given. There should be exceptions here and there though, even this thread was revived but (although we can) we shouldn't warn Rhino because he revived an important topic.
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 19th 2014, 12:25 pm

Actually I have to disagree with the point that only a few dedicated members can't change the system. As long as person is concerned about forum, and an administrator agree, everything can be changed. The moment someone becomes an administrator, he is entrusted with all sorts of priviledges that are meant to be used in ties like this. If we have a basic mind-set like you are saying, we can never change the system, Cross, Z, and other mods and admins no longer visits the forum, they dont care about it, and we cant just wait and consider their opinions if they ever come. They might even never visit the forum in future, would that mean the forum will never renovate?

About the warns, you guys are really making me spill whatever plans I have right now lol, please wait for renovations, we will discuss EVERYTHING after that and then change systems. I am already going to design warn bars which will have written " 0 warns recieved ", " 1 warn recieved " and " banned" etc.. now please wait and have this discussion after a month, i dont wanna spoil anything for you guys. :/
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 19th 2014, 11:42 pm

Since I am the only active admin because Z is no longer around, I would need to remove everyone's powers except those who have powers within their own countries i.e. the country leaders and start the process of finding active people all over again. I would prefer it if I could find people who are active in more than just one country who are changed into moderators instead of having all Fire people or all Water people so no conflict will happen. However, those are few and far in-between...
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha March 20th 2014, 12:42 am

storm

i wanna ask u something?

are there someone of the old ntsd team that still have powers?

i think that this forum lost its life when this guy i dont remember the name deleted everything
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 20th 2014, 2:59 am

There's no one from the old staff that still has powers. Anyway, let's stick with the topic at hand.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 20th 2014, 4:21 am

Exactly, they served us well and good in past, and have now retired and we respect that. About finding active people, they wiill be hard to find since many people find everything what they need inside their countries, like a chit chat thread, some forum games, and various events.. While these are outside countries as well but not much active.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk March 20th 2014, 12:47 pm

wow i see it's still active
well for me there are 3-4 decisions

-to make Storm only one admin on this forum for some time (because for now I think he can rule all the forum himself - no any activity)

-to change the structure of forum (maybe 2-3 countries for some time (not 5)? Also update inactive sections or delete them. Many forums scare new users

-to change design maybe

-post progress every week and do NTSD as the best and the most popular LF2 game for naruto (because for now many people think that it died)
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha March 20th 2014, 4:05 pm

i was thinking that you died smouk

just joking
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk March 21st 2014, 10:40 am

no yet
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 21st 2014, 11:45 am

I'll just say about storm being only admin.. Cross being the head admin can't be removed, unless his last visit to the forum was 6 months and 1 day ago, then forumotion can replace him with Storm upon his request.

And smouk you should make some nice video for latest release and promote site n game..you are the best one who can do it!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha March 21st 2014, 3:22 pm

yeah yua are really good making videos, NTSD teasers is a proof of that

so you will be the key to catch new people
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk March 21st 2014, 7:10 pm

well i should be sure that the progress won't stop anymore
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 21st 2014, 7:19 pm

What do you mean? ._.I dont think it would.. cmon man the game JUST had a release.. be positive, there's no reason for it to stop at the moment.. you should create a video since many forums are not yet informed of this release (like lf empire), last release you posted so why not now?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk March 22nd 2014, 9:06 am

well i wanna say that the level of game was significantly reduced after first demo, imo
maybe because of it the game lost its main positions, so it isnt so popular anymore
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next