The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release'

Go down

How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release' Empty How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release'

Post by zazura on June 3rd 2013, 7:19 pm

Hey Guys,
I have a little problem, but at first i need to say that i searcehd for a week if somebody already asked my question but i didn't find a topic about my problem.

So hear it is:
I installed NTSD II 'Christmas Release' a week ago and played the starter characters ( like gaara, sasuke, gaara, naruto..) but i don't know HOW TO UNLOCK new chars like Itachi. I read somewhere that i would have to finish Story Mode but it doesent work.

At stage 1-4 I cannot go to the next stage. It just doesnt work, the char walks into the right corner of the stage where the GO sign is, but the new stage doesn't appear.

So, dear community, could you help me by teeling me how i can unlock the new chars in NTSD II 'Christmas Release' ?
OR is this impossible because the chars aren't already finished by the producers of the game?
OR do i have to download them?

Thanks in advance,
zazura

zazura

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release' Empty Re: How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release'

Post by -samael- on June 3rd 2013, 9:32 pm

OH... Its impossible... The game don't have secret chars yet. Smile

-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release' Empty Re: How to unlock characters in NTSD II 'Christmas Release'

Post by narutouchiha on June 3rd 2013, 10:29 pm

zazura why you make a topic for that

i answered you in the previously topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by zazura on June 4th 2013, 11:32 pm

Thanks for answering me.
So the game is still in the developpement phase... I hope i'll be able to play chars like itachi soon. Very Happy

zazura

Registration date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha on June 5th 2013, 6:57 pm

yes is still in development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson on November 2nd 2013, 12:58 pm

Sad 

Godson

Registration date : 2013-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum