The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LARP Mafia Help

2 posters

Go down

LARP Mafia Help Empty LARP Mafia Help

Post by Vaanire April 5th 2014, 6:52 pm

Well, in my town there is a city game, kind of LARP. I'm gonna take part next year. Named 'Mafia', it works like this:
you sign up in the system. You pay small amount of money, then you will receive a white glove. The system assigns you with your 'victim' and in the same time you become a 'victim' for somebody else. The info you get about your victim is: full name, his/her work/university/high school and a photo with his/her face.

The point of the game is that you have to track down your victim and touch him/her with your glove. Then your victim tells you his/her "Last Words", which you later type in the system and get a new victim, which was the actual aim of the person you just "killed".

If you happen to be fast enough to notice your killer coming for you (it's really rare), you can raise your hand in the glove in the air and claim "Defense", what makes you invulnerable for 30 minutes. Then you should run like hell to loose the killer.

My questions are:
1.do you have any smart ways to track somebody down via the Internet? Participants are usually smart enough to take down all their accounts on social network websites like Facebook etc.
2. How can I erase informations of me from the web? Of course I will disable my account on facebook (since I can't find any "hiding" settings), but what are the other things I should do? I also happened to be mentioned on some websites with sport results because I scored high...
3. I know I should be using different routes to get to my university, but what are the other things? What should I do when my killer gets on track of me? Do you know any smart ways to loose somebody?

Vaanire

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

LARP Mafia Help Empty Re: LARP Mafia Help

Post by narutouchiha April 8th 2014, 1:12 am

weird game seriously
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23