The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!!

+10
iwanthidan
Hell_Major
mor0666
Eredale
Blkdrgn V
DoM!n
Shinobi killer
German
habra
Uzumaki Raiden
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!! Empty Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!!

Post by Uzumaki Raiden September 25th 2009, 8:12 pm

Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising its OUT!!! Look at the videos

ALL CHARACTERS!!!!

Itachi vs Kakashi

Sasori vs Naruto

Wow looks cool but I think Accel 3 will be AMAZING!!!
Naruto Accel 3 1.Trailer and Gameplay(Tobi will be in ACCEL 3)
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Health Health : 9
Country : Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!! Empty
Registration date : 2009-06-24

http://nloa.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!! Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!!

Post by habra September 25th 2009, 9:07 pm

yes its out but big problem u need fw 5.55 to play and the best fw at the moment its 5.50 but i cant understand how that kid can play it .... exept if hedint unblock his psp ..... and he is palying it from the umd...

habra

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!! Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!!

Post by Uzumaki Raiden September 26th 2009, 1:28 am

Hmm game looks awesome...Pein will be in this game... But game need Fw 5.5 like MarvelUltimateAlliance 2...
@German
Pm links to me plzz! Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!! Icon_biggrin Very Happy
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Country : Naruto Shippuuden Akatsuki Rising(PSP) its OUT!!! Look at the videos!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Raiden September 26th 2009, 6:47 am

"*BUMP*"
------------------------------------------
I added game to psp if you want play you need new fw(5.55)
or gaved a error code the game couldnt be started
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by habra September 26th 2009, 8:55 am

is there any1 that has a psp 3004 ?

habra

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Raiden September 26th 2009, 4:39 pm

FAKE! Custom 5.55 is FAKE!!
If you added this fw in your psp your psp will crash!!!PSP will brick...and You cant open your PSP...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please look at this videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVbnjrAfu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWljgPh_mq8
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Raiden September 26th 2009, 6:22 pm

Now...
What can we do?!?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutWv6y7eWw

-Marvel Ultimate Alliance II
-Grand Turismo PSP
-G.I Joe
-Naruto Aka......
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Raiden September 26th 2009, 7:28 pm

Look at this video
This is LDX-2
------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwWL2kZYpCU
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its new version Its out today.
Now the team try to fix error etc... LDX Beta>LDX-2>LDX-FULL!
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n September 27th 2009, 10:05 am

f.cking awesome,now here is two thing i have to choose,quickly get CFM
ör buy it!!(but where -_-)
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V September 27th 2009, 10:53 am

Well you can buy it online. But of course, it'll take like a week to get there depending where you live.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n September 28th 2009, 10:45 am

Blkdrgn V wrote:Well you can buy it online. But of course, it'll take like a week to get there depending where you live.
in middle europe,i bet they arent selling it in europe now.....and another question,are there two language versions?(jap,and eng)
and if i will get englisg version will I be able to switch in-game language to japan and still have menu in english?i think on ps2 games it was able.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale September 29th 2009, 8:37 am

Ohgod, the Accel 3 looks awesome... I liked the "Look please, Jashin-sama" part xD
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mor0666 September 29th 2009, 4:25 pm

I heard that aceel 3 will be in ps3 too,but I don't know if it's true.
mor0666
mor0666
Beta Tester

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major September 29th 2009, 5:47 pm

Yay Kakuzu and Hidan are gonna be in the game this awesome
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 29th 2009, 7:20 pm

Damn it second 3d naruto game is out for PSP? wtf?
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~ Final Boss ~~ September 29th 2009, 9:18 pm

Is this Thread about the psp or the Naruto game FOR the psp ? -_-
~~ Final Boss ~~
~~ Final Boss ~~

Health Health : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mor0666 September 29th 2009, 10:21 pm

iwanthidan wrote:Damn it second 3d naruto game is out for PSP? wtf?

Yea I know for psp it's so lame it will be better for xbox360 or ps3...
mor0666
mor0666
Beta Tester

Health Health : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by derkky September 30th 2009, 4:15 pm

YOU GUYS IM POSTING IN ALL CAPS CUZ THIS IS AWESOME! Hako from pspiso is releasing naruto legends: aka rising so that it can be played in 5.50 gen a, b or b2. I shizzed in my panties! for the release!
derkky
derkky
Veteran of the sands
Veteran of the sands

Health Health : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Raiden October 1st 2009, 10:40 am

Yep correct.I downloaded it I think grafics are bad.This game not like other naruto psp games
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by derkky October 4th 2009, 11:51 am

you guys, i just found something out, and i already tested it. There are two hiden characters in this game maybe more but so far ive only found these two. heres a hint on who they are. They both make their shippuden debut at the rescue sasuke ark and both their names start with S. Both of them are time skip too. Both of them have been in team kakashi.
derkky
derkky
Veteran of the sands
Veteran of the sands

Health Health : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next