The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course)

3 posters

Go down

question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course) Empty question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course)

Post by Ale_2503 October 6th 2009, 10:48 pm

Why when I play Megaman X6 (I've no tried playing other games) in pSX v1.13 it sometimes crashes (and the music continues) but if I insert the CD image again it stills working normaly? Thanks
Ale_2503
Ale_2503

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course) Empty Re: question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course)

Post by wanabe October 9th 2009, 12:59 pm

Im not familliar with the newer versions of the PSX, but as i do recall its quite simmilar to PcSx2 the ps2 emulator. So you should tinker around with some of the configurations & if that dosent help try searsching for a older/newer version of the PSX emulator cause some times you do not need a newer release to play somthing perfectly some times it requiers an older version fo smooth & crash free gameplay. But still i do think the main problem might be with your configuration. Allso try to google for some new plugins & bios that might help as well. Any way not a 100% sure that this will work, but its worth a shot i quess.
wanabe
wanabe
Shadow of the desert
Shadow of the desert

Health Health : 0
Country : question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course) Empty
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course) Empty Re: question about an emulator called "psX" (for PS1 of course)

Post by N.D October 9th 2009, 1:38 pm

configuration are not set right,you need to practice alot to know what configuration you need to set for each game,i was playing Crash 1.2.3,and
Naruto ultimate ninja 3 on psx2....
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down