The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu

4 posters

Go down

Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu Empty Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu

Post by Hell_Major October 14th 2009, 10:13 am

read the description
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu Empty Re: Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu

Post by Yush October 14th 2009, 1:53 pm

I was totally looking for a vid with Junko actually going with the animation, thanks for this. It's even got some bonus voice actors
thumbs up
+rep
Nice find
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu Empty Re: Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu

Post by Hell_Major October 14th 2009, 2:02 pm

Thankul Mr. Otaku-san anytime
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 14th 2009, 2:04 pm

Great one mate I loved it +1 from me too. Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu 233549

Back to top Go down

Post by Enkil October 14th 2009, 2:31 pm

The first one was awesome.
The second one....well, let's just say I stand firm on my belief that the American Dub of Dragonball and Dragonball Z is better than all of the others.
The last one was awesome. It's crazy how high pitched her voice can get.
Enkil
Enkil

Health Health : 3
Country : Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu Empty
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush October 14th 2009, 3:43 pm

Well yee. But at least there are more successful Jap dub choices than Eng.
Although Eng prevailed in Rurouni Kenshin and DBZ, but other than that, Jap chooses thee best.
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Enkil October 15th 2009, 12:18 am

Mr. Otaku wrote:Well yee. But at least there are more successful Jap dub choices than Eng.
Although Eng prevailed in Rurouni Kenshin and DBZ, but other than that, Jap chooses thee best.

For the most part, yes. The Japanese dubs tend to sound a little more like the characters they are representing than western dubs, but that doesn't excuse DBZ for being lazy and not hiring a male voice actor for when Goku grows up. I suppose you could use the excuse that he's a Saiyan and therefore isn't held to the same maturity standards as humans, or that the bump on his head damaged the vocal gland or some such on his brain, but it's just horrible having to listen to that insanely annoying old lady. I suppose I have to give the Japanese dub credit for consistency. The Americans changed voice actors way too much. But I think they've found the best in Sean Schemmel. His voice is what Goku is supposed to sound like. I just hate that that crappy new Yu Gi Oh show is using him, and as an announcer. What a waste of his talent....
Enkil
Enkil

Health Health : 3
Country : Voice Actors ( Naruto Shippuden and the first movie. Goku, Pikachu Empty
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dheidara October 15th 2009, 4:23 am

amazing
+ 1 rep
i like these
and i don't know that naruto is a woman
LOL
Dheidara
Dheidara

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush October 15th 2009, 5:12 am

Wow.
I can't believe you wouldn't notice by the name.
Plus she's pretty darn famous -.-
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down