The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTSD Member of the month to become official?

+13
Magnamancy
Little Jiraiya
Yamato Daiwa
Hell_Major
Storm
Futon
chi
Fair
N.D
Satamino
DoM!n
tobi is a good boy
Yush
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NTSD Member of the month to become official? Empty NTSD Member of the month to become official?

Post by Yush October 25th 2009, 7:43 am

The Kages are pretty much trying to liven up the forum; get all its users to log in more, to get into more activites and such.
This means that we'll have a crew organizing this.

This event will include:
- The threads being stickied
- Rules set on announcement
- Crews being made
- Like 'Employee of the Month', user's full detail will be shown for that month
- *Your suggestions*

The event of course will not include mods or admins.

Last edited by Mr. Otaku on October 26th 2009, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

NTSD Member of the month to become official? Empty Re: NTSD Member of the month to become official?

Post by tobi is a good boy October 25th 2009, 9:34 am

Sorry, but no. Not really needed? and I think it will be a fail Razz
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

NTSD Member of the month to become official? Empty Re: NTSD Member of the month to become official?

Post by Guest October 25th 2009, 11:41 am

no its popularity contest..and I would say that mods and admins shouldnt enter..because if you havent noticed we hold like the first 10 places

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush October 25th 2009, 11:54 am

I know, I was gonna say that after the thing were to be made official, but I guess I should'v mentioned it earlier.
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n October 25th 2009, 11:58 am

Naaah
(no one word post ftw.)
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 25th 2009, 2:01 pm

i picked: naah
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D October 25th 2009, 2:21 pm

People are gonna argue bout that because they are dipshits,its just gonna make jealousy between members
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush October 25th 2009, 3:00 pm

Lol, everyone commenting is saying NAH.
Everyone not commenting is agreeing
Razz
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D October 25th 2009, 3:04 pm

because its stupid to comment on something like that NTSD Member of the month to become official? 550349
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair October 25th 2009, 3:33 pm

Not worth it, either
Fair
Fair
Shadow of the desert
Shadow of the desert

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n October 25th 2009, 3:46 pm

The dont post,cuz they are not proud of their vote.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by chi October 25th 2009, 3:47 pm

I'm agree !
So it'll be appeal on the user.. Very Happy
*sory 4 ba denglish*
chi
chi

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D October 25th 2009, 3:52 pm

those who voted yes they are probably popular now and they think they can win thats why they dont post here
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon October 25th 2009, 5:04 pm

ya ur probably right N.D enyway we all know that thew top 5 will be nave,bgnin,otaku and all those member so i don't think we need something like that.

BTW is the forum dying NTSD Member of the month to become official? 414355
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm October 25th 2009, 7:33 pm

This isn't needed and something like Employee of the Month makes it sounds like logging on here is our job or something. There's nothing special about this and popularity doesn't mean a thing on here, so I'm going for no.

The part that you mentioned about getting all the users to log on more is pointless, because 1) we all have lives outside of this forum, so logging on here for the majority is to see about NTSD and anything else relating to it and 2) most people join and hardly post. There's nothing wrong about trying to get the members more involved, but you can't convince 10,000 members that have signed up and are only concerned about the game rather than the forum as a whole and only 200 of them at most are active.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 25th 2009, 8:55 pm

Actually 100 memebers are active or less NTSD Member of the month to become official? 563836
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Little Jiraiya October 25th 2009, 10:24 pm

naaah
no 1 word post
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon October 25th 2009, 10:30 pm

Yamato Daiwa wrote: NTSD Member of the month to become official? 912188 i didnt
~~Hail Lord Yamato-sama. I am freedom. I am justice. I am the true god of this world.~~
happy birthday day to you
happy birthday dear jesus

could u stop with that please man
NTSD Member of the month to become official? Icon_wink
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy October 25th 2009, 11:08 pm

dude, thats 2 months away NTSD Member of the month to become official? Baka10

Show yourselves the 12 people who voted Yeee!!!

Last edited by tobi is a good boy on October 26th 2009, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush October 26th 2009, 3:15 am

Be reasonable Storm. We ARE trying to run the forum well for the members. The point of having the forum in the first place is getting people to sign up and to get them active while making a community. We know you have lives, but seriously, we're just doing this to get people more active BECAUSE it's a forum.

Who cares if not all 10,000 vote, that's why we get people to post their votes in the first place. JUST the people who vote. Everyone knows that not everyone logs in -.-

Btw mods and admins won't be able to join this event anyways so you guys will have to vote for normal members NTSD Member of the month to become official? 2z8z3w2
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm October 26th 2009, 11:30 pm

Mr. Otaku wrote:Be reasonable Storm. We ARE trying to run the forum well for the members. The point of having the forum in the first place is getting people to sign up and to get them active while making a community. We know you have lives, but seriously, we're just doing this to get people more active BECAUSE it's a forum.

Who cares if not all 10,000 vote, that's why we get people to post their votes in the first place. JUST the people who vote. Everyone knows that not everyone logs in -.-

Btw mods and admins won't be able to join this event anyways so you guys will have to vote for normal members NTSD Member of the month to become official? 2z8z3w2
What I said was very reasonable. There's nothing wrong with trying to get the members more involved, but Member of the Month is a bit of a stretch to me. How many members do you know will actually be able to fit that description, much less strive for it? I'm not saying it isn't bad, it just doesn't seem like it's needed, because the majority care only about NTSD and what new progress will be shown for the game. That's why they signed up in the first place; to see what the team will post on the game. Working towards getting members more active isn't a bad suggestion, but you can't force them to, despite you wanting to start a few events to work towards that goal.

I'm not objecting to your idea Otaku. I just feel as though there's no real gain from this that's all.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next