The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An actual NTSD series based on manga's

+33
sll1cool1m
Sarnicone
Nataniell
N.D
Zazz
yamatosama
RaikiriNara
Reke
Hell_Major
Nave I
KONaFrogg
NubKnightZ
DoM!n
Raka
Korkor XI
Eredale
Ksarme
Nymo
ashbringer
Tfwtolly
ariel887
Basikninja
keoto1
BijuuGuy
Satamino
triviumninja
Stunkata8
Bizzy Bone
SuperLH
tobi is a good boy
Yush
Kawazoe Taiki
Blkdrgn V
37 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 Empty Re: An actual NTSD series based on manga's

Post by ariel887 December 7th 2009, 11:23 pm

may i inn? ive got some fantasy, and i can draw. But i dunno how i can put the drawings on the net without scanner.

Edit:
comedy is fun, but action is also fun.

What about this world, its in like 2300. And you can channel yourself INTO the interwebs? and you can do different stuff. Meet other people, fantasy action world. Etc etc?
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21
Country : An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 Empty Re: An actual NTSD series based on manga's

Post by Blkdrgn V December 8th 2009, 2:34 am

OMG! I GOTS IT! OK first I need someone to be the OP character, but dies. I'm also into phycics, so you can go ahead and add that.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 8th 2009, 4:00 am

I don't get it.

Oh and BD, I'm done cleaning the house, now I can start on the xmas comic then this
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 8th 2009, 4:05 am

OK. It would be funny if one of the corporations found this and recruited us xD. I'll PM my storyboard later so you can actually make it.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 8th 2009, 9:15 am

Actually, I've already got something in mind.

The plot will be based off characters who download their abilities from a website [We shall name this website when we've decided what the name should be]. Of course, the OP character that Blkdrgn mentioned before will still be in, but this time that OP character will be the guy who made the website; the guy who made the whole ability download system. Us, the characters, will be just some random people [popular or freaky or whatever] who stumble into the website. I dunno if you guys wanna have it so that we're in different schools or not [just say yes or no after you've read this]. Then, this storyline will work out like a game, where we can level up. Although, the whole gaming thing will be done in the real world. One or two of the characters can become friends with the mastermind and actually get to know him and such. And as Blkdrgn suggested, the OP guy gets killed [maybe in some random battle, maybe while modifying his game, downloading something off it to get powers of his own, but someone hacked it and put some virus or whatever and he gets affected, blah.]

I just though of that a minute ago. I'll build up on it.

BD can also show us his storyboard atm, and then we'll decide on what to fully work on. I'll upload the designs now, it's only a few

Well anyways, I have to get back to the X-mas presentation comic that I gotta finish by Sunday, so I MIGHT not be able to post as muc progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly December 8th 2009, 9:52 am

I'm O.K. at thinking up plots but I can not draw for shit

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel887 December 8th 2009, 6:45 pm

can i join in?
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbringer December 8th 2009, 7:31 pm

ariel887 wrote:But i dunno how i can put the drawings on the net without scanner.

well ariel you can ask a friend of yours to scan the pic Razz if they have a scanner that is
ashbringer
ashbringer

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymo December 8th 2009, 7:50 pm

or you can use a cam.
Nymo
Nymo

Health Health : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme December 8th 2009, 8:06 pm

Mr. Otaku wrote:Actually, I've already got something in mind.

The plot will be based off characters who download their abilities from a website [We shall name this website when we've decided what the name should be]. Of course, the OP character that Blkdrgn mentioned before will still be in, but this time that OP character will be the guy who made the website; the guy who made the whole ability download system. Us, the characters, will be just some random people [popular or freaky or whatever] who stumble into the website. I dunno if you guys wanna have it so that we're in different schools or not [just say yes or no after you've read this]. Then, this storyline will work out like a game, where we can level up. Although, the whole gaming thing will be done in the real world. One or two of the characters can become friends with the mastermind and actually get to know him and such. And as Blkdrgn suggested, the OP guy gets killed [maybe in some random battle, maybe while modifying his game, downloading something off it to get powers of his own, but someone hacked it and put some virus or whatever and he gets affected, blah.]

I just though of that a minute ago. I'll build up on it.

BD can also show us his storyboard atm, and then we'll decide on what to fully work on. I'll upload the designs now, it's only a few

Well anyways, I have to get back to the X-mas presentation comic that I gotta finish by Sunday, so I MIGHT not be able to post as muc progress.

Hm... at least original... but almost as weird as me Oh noeZ!!1

Can I be in? First as plot thinker, maybe later as drawer? (when I learn to draw... I think in one-two months max Razz)
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 8th 2009, 9:01 pm

Here's some designs; it's nothing much, but meh. BD, do you like yours or should I change it? If so, tell me the character description:
An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 0000006s
An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 0000007o
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale December 8th 2009, 9:10 pm

Count me in. I dunno what am I gonna do, but I'll be useful An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 378497
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI December 8th 2009, 9:11 pm

how couldnt i see this topic before.
Teh idea is awsome An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 649189
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 8th 2009, 11:46 pm

Hmm pretty good Jon. Can you make the hair cover my left eye. I'm going to save that surprise for later (NO IT'S NOT A SHARINGAN THING!). Oh yah Jon, can you not start on the OP creator yet. I'm going to save his design near the end. Jon can you make the school uniforms like these? It's really up to you since your the artist:

Spoiler:

For girl uniforms, I don't care.

Here's my plot:

Manga starts off with a a half shown face using the computer and some guy is trying to login to some weird site about psychics and powers. The guy is then excited that he logged in and then the screen on the computer goes black. He goes WTF and then gets sucked into computer. It ends off with the computer screen saying, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN, THIS IS YOUR WORLD END". Scene switches to Jon and I (one of us has to be the talkative social type while the other is a silent type.)

Haven't thought of anything after that.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 9th 2009, 1:16 am

-Bump + Update-

BEHOLD ME CLEANING POWA SKILLZ!

An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 00000010

Pretty good huh. Oh yeah, I've updated the list of what we need. If you can do any of those then you are welcome. Next I'll try to fail cleaning it.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 9th 2009, 1:18 am

Wuuuuuut. I don't get it.
Btw.

"For girl's uniforms, I don't care = NAKED"

Yah, I'll try to get some progress done, I'm halfway through the X-mas comic

EDIT: Blkdrgn ninja'd me.

THAT'S EFFING FAT LINES
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 9th 2009, 1:24 am

Fine, I'll do 1 PX. The storyline is kinda hard to understand. I just want an easy to understand storyline because when I read Air Gear and Tenjou Tenge, I was like... WTF IS GOING ON!
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 9th 2009, 1:26 am

Mines easy to understand though .__.
It'll be along the lines of Ragnarok the animation but with normal school people instead of actual fantasy characters
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 9th 2009, 1:33 am

OK so it's agreed then. We based the powers on Psyren and the lifestyle of Reborn! Now let's decide who's the social type and who's the silent type.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 9th 2009, 1:38 am

I'm NOT sociable, although I'm funny. I'm sociable WHEN I've decided to meet somebody anyways. But I'm not the type to just open up just like that. So you go for it.

Howz 'bout I be the silent type but turn out to be a spazz? HRRRM!?
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 9th 2009, 3:36 am

... Have you seen my character? I have my hair covering my eye. Look a like emo = anti-social.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 9th 2009, 7:20 am

-BUMP + UPDATE-

WOOT! Gave coloring a try and I have to say... I have completely failed! Up to you.

An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 00000012
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka December 9th 2009, 7:25 am

True to reality Razz
n' what's this goin' on! Why I didn't noticed this topic earlier
Sad

Blkdrgn V wrote:

Here's my plot:

Manga starts off with a a half shown face using the computer and some guy is trying to login to some weird site about psychics and powers. The guy is then excited that he logged in and then the screen on the computer goes black. He goes WTF and then gets sucked into computer. It ends off with the computer screen saying, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN, THIS IS YOUR WORLD END". Scene switches to Jon and I (one of us has to be the talkative social type while the other is a silent type.)

Haven't thought of anything after that.

Err..why are you telling the plot to everyone already ? I mean , aren't mangas n' comics used for tellin' stories thru artwork/whatever ? If you already spoil the concept and story , who's gonna read it ? Let the manga itself tell it's tale and let the reader absorb the story himself .

An actual NTSD series based on manga's - Page 3 I_am_a_fscking_genius_embroidered_hat-p233086169778389740aixxv_400

Last edited by Raka XII on December 9th 2009, 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V December 9th 2009, 7:32 am

Tsk tsk tsk. Raka, you should know that I tell lies. It's just an idea. Besides it's not spoiling anything.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush December 9th 2009, 7:32 am

@Raka

Bro, my plot is better. READZ IT NOWZ.

Anyways BD, that's actually good as, it's just that the lines were already fail
Yush
Yush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next