The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

3 posters

Go down

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Empty Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by sll1cool1m July 30th 2010, 7:46 pm

anyone played the demo already ? I downloaded it on my PS3 yesterday with my japanese account and played it a while. The Demo is really short. It's the bossfight Kakashi vs. Naruto & Sakura.
tell me your oppinion.
sll1cool1m
sll1cool1m

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Empty Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sidoain July 31st 2010, 11:24 pm

I did not play it, but i am not looking forward to it. I rather stick to naruto shippuden 2 on ps2 and revolution on wii.

Ninja storm 2, only new stuff i saw are new animation, new supers, super cool ultimate move animation, great story cinematic. Basically, thats it.

Its suppose to be a fighting game. Fast paced, not a movie. The way i see it, it will be an other button masher where you press Circle most of the time none stop while your opponent mash block to vanish. Even a kid can easy pwn in that game with a small amount of knowledge. SSBB got more depth then that.

Also, i hate the fight location. I mean, tree, builders all in the back ground. All you have left if you remove the background, water and grass invisible wall. Maps got no depth at all for a naruto game.

Not saying that game will be bad, it will be great, but not for a buy. This game worth a rent only. Finish the story mode, play a while with your friends, then go back to Naruimate shippuden 2 on ps2 because trust me, same cinematic and same button mash get old very fast.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U July 31st 2010, 11:30 pm

Is the demo out in America yet? and how'd you make a japanese account?
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sll1cool1m August 1st 2010, 12:08 am

@ Sidoain: true true. I wasn't really looking for it too, but i thought it's worth a try but well i can judge it when the game releases.

@ Kentaru: No, it's not out in america or europe, just make a japanese account and download it.
oh and how to make jap. acc. Well, the same way you do a normal acc. But you should watch a tutorial on youtube, because the boardlanguage turns japanese when you type your location as Japan in the first step.
sll1cool1m
sll1cool1m

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down