The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob Days.

+22
Storm
Ksarme
Boss
Riki X
Reke
Stunkata8
Squirrel
analzooro
Skeggiold
Korkor XI
DoM!n
ACE KyoUno
Divisor XII
.::Nakato::.
Yush
Raka
Kytes VI
C4Blizzard
Tfwtolly
Eredale
Magnamancy
Zeiin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Noob Days. Empty Noob Days.

Post by Zeiin March 2nd 2011, 7:00 am

In this thread is pretty much to talk about your Noob days on this forums. I'm quiet curious on how you guys noob days were.

Me: When I first joined the forum, I wanted to join the fire country, so I started to sprite, (was a fail, even though I had some help from RMaster.) On my first week, I hated Bgnin because he gives me 3 warns in the fire country thread for offtopic (even though I was helping someone to sprite,) and then goes warns RMaster for saying, "Good job Wiza," or something like that. I wanted to join rain because 12scratch hated Bgnin but he said "No," so I was left with 3 choices which were, Wind, Water or Sound. Tried Wind to test my knowledge and made it, so I guess I did make the right choice.

Now I told you mine, what about you?
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Noob Days. Empty Re: Noob Days.

Post by Magnamancy March 2nd 2011, 7:54 am

lol, I remember that. Razz

Mine's a bit long, I was a busy newbie Razz:
Magnamancy
Magnamancy
Minami
Minami

Health Health : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale March 2nd 2011, 8:50 am

I randomly picked an old member and started barraging him with questions about the internet, because that was the first time I ever joined a forum

The poor guy was Reke Noob Days. 378497
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly March 2nd 2011, 8:53 am

I became friends with Ankit and Cobra (Gigantic fucking mistake) then everyone hated me because of my gigantic fucken mistake. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people still do. If anyone wants the actual full version of my story, just post and I'll write it out.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard March 2nd 2011, 8:59 am

I was pro from the beginning. awesome
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI March 2nd 2011, 9:34 am

It must the thousandth time I tell this story. Correct me if I'm wrong Nave.

Zxcv is a coder that started on LFE with some minor mods. Then he came up with ntsd. At first he did not make versions but just added characters, and he was alone in the team. That's when I hoped in the ntsd train. Then it moved to some naruto mugen forum. That's when other people joined the team. Then it moved to burke-works, that's when Nave and Zazz joined the team. Then in mid 2008 we moved here.
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka March 2nd 2011, 9:47 am

You totally forgot the 'bribing nominations' and 'peinthe6path' part >.<

I joined the forum and went tag-teaming with Zazz and fellas. Hanged around, discovered sigs and stuff and more stuff for the first time . Then the elections came...and stuff...and some more stuff.
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush March 2nd 2011, 9:54 am

Screw it, I’ll do the whole story.

Was j0nt0bi (and still am... *sigh*), I’d just found this through Youtube since a friend told me about LF2 mods. This one turned out to be the best, so I joined for updates. Back then I didn’t have like, any consoles or even computer games >_>
(Wait, how long ago was it since I joined...? 2...3 years?)

I got into a bit of spriting, joined Lightning, met Dom!n (who was incredibly nice), then had an NTSD fiight with Lightnnig members and Boss. Asked for the Art Gallery, got it. NTSD got boring right off the bat, me and Dom left to join Rain. Rain was dead as f*ck back then, so we’d left again to join different countries. I got chucked into Sound, and then eventually got invited to Weed. Traditional Art was dead in the forum, so I decided to request for a country that specialized in that. Yeah my country was called Shodo back then…and looked totally out of place Razz At least the amount of sketches and such being submitted raised back then, and SKOTW was opened. Forum got hacked, and we lost all of that. Shodo became Earth to fit in the theme, SOTW was opened, I gave the competition to Ere, Sound got taken off, Myo and Konoha died, and now it’s just this forum with an active Offtopic section. Countries don’t even have any uses anymoar…
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Nakato::. March 2nd 2011, 10:02 am

I joined the forum, then lighting, then sucked boss his d*ck, that's all.

PS. Wiza you're still a nub.
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin March 2nd 2011, 10:07 am

@Nakato

... Dude seriously ...

@Topic

Yea thanks for replying to the thread, I want to see if Nave had any noob days. Razz
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII March 2nd 2011, 10:46 am

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/t20516-your-very-own-forum-biography

Just remembered this exists too, got some similar stuff.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno March 2nd 2011, 10:52 am

When I joined, my English was very poor. Way worse than nowadays.
But nobody minded it much.

I was Kakashi Uno.
So, I just had been posting there and there, and elsewhere I felt I want to. As I remember, there weren't anyone who was raged at me or something like that.

Countries thing appeared. Of cource, I had a liitle butthurt with desire to become a kage. Though, a few guys voted me (if I'm not wrong, they were madaraaradam and Raka), but... Raka was chosen. "Nah, nevermind" - I thought, and decided not to join any country and "stay single". Thiese times I still was infected with Naruto, so I called myself something like "nukenin".

Then Russian section appeared. With what idea I come up you think? Of cource: "I must become a mod of this section!".
After some fails with tryings to become one, I was acting like a mod: posting forum rules on russian, point system and stuff. And asked Nave to sticky these threads, and he did it.
Maybe, that is why I was on good terms with Nave.
(Nave, is it true that you hated me not so long time ago?)

Sound. Raka sent me an invintation. I replied that I would think about it, but still was sure I won't accept it. But then... thing like "signatures for country people only" appeared.
Duh... "Okay, Raka, I'm in."

So, I become a Sound member. Sweet memories. Hanging out with everyone there, even Bgnin who wasn't that..."Bgninish". With perfect guys there, I spent a half a year, changed username to Kyokashi Uno (nice change, orly?).

Then I came up with trolly NTSD banner, Nave liked it, made it as current banner of these times, and even... made me a Weed member and mod of Russian section. Hohoho, I was totally happy about it.

But time passed. I realised that everything I've got isn't that cool as I thought.
I become ACE KyoUno. I damn love my username.

Then j0n with Earth appeared. And I left Sound for it.

What to say, during the timing on NTSD I had a nice timing with a lot of people. Some of them still on good terms with me, some hated me.

Whatever will happen, I won't leave this forum.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n March 2nd 2011, 5:30 pm

j0nt0bi wrote:

I got into a bit of spriting, joined Lightning, met Dom!n (who was incredibly nice), then had an NTSD fiight with Lightnnig members and Boss. Asked for the Art Gallery, got it. NTSD got boring right off the bat, me and Dom left to join Rain.

good times,me being nice,yeah'
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI March 2nd 2011, 5:31 pm

I joined to play the game.
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold March 2nd 2011, 5:40 pm

I joined forum, talked shit here and there. I talked shit with Raka. Then came ekko1990, founded Wind, made me his advisor. And I talked more shit, but this time with people like xlittlebob and Blkdrgn. And then I talked more shit with Raka, and then with people from Wind. Then I left the forum.
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro March 2nd 2011, 5:47 pm

I remeber when i posted my second post,got warned by raka for acting like a mod.
analzooro
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI March 2nd 2011, 5:53 pm

Actually I reported you Vz.
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Stunkata8 March 2nd 2011, 6:52 pm

Ah such awesome stories xD

I joined to play NTSD and went for Lightning, cuz its an awesome element and was into playing the game! So i found out that first i need to be in the academy, after which i found out that I need to put much effort ot join the country itself (around this time I PMed to join wind but they told be i need some more posts)!
First guys I felt like my friends were Volmort, cuz he was in charge of academy, 4th hokage whoem was my trainer (awesome) and i had ment ankit,cobra,loop and pain of sharingan in hamachi! So... i had a dream of becoming a great fighter and enter the bounty list (that was big deal back than)! Well eventually I got bored playing and I went on exploring the forum a little bit more (I did post lots before that too).
I joined water, but it was "The Great Age of inactiveness" and i was really dissapointed (I had waited 2 weeks to join) ...
I found out signatures and how awesome they are... Than I went for sound with posting my photoshop (not sigs) and pivot (stickman gifs) work and was warmly exepted by Z. From there on I started to feel like home!

Last edited by Stunkata8 on March 3rd 2011, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke March 2nd 2011, 6:53 pm

OP is still a noob.
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n March 2nd 2011, 7:19 pm

Reke wrote:OP is still a noob.

+1

onewordpostsukesdikes
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X March 2nd 2011, 11:15 pm

Blargh

I remember searching on google for different LF2 mods, and I found NTSD. I only got the download link, but after I played it I thought it was so kewl, so I searched around some more and I found this forum.

After the first three countries were founded, I didn't want to join Fire because I can't sprite/code for shit, and I didn't want to join Lightning because I suck at NTSD, just like I suck at everything else. So, I joined Water. I remember being kicked out within a few weeks because I was too inactive, so I asked Kilik if I could rejoin, he said ok, and ever since then I've been (relatively) active.

Sometime later, Weed was founded, there was a thread somewhere, I'm pretty sure I asked or something but I dunno, but Nave eventually added me to Weed.

After that, I started going inactive for months at a time, I would come to the forum, post for a few days, and then go away for a few months, come back, etc.

I remember Raka bugging me, Romaxas and pimpen to join Sound back when Sound still existed, and I find it funny how in the end he joined us instead of us joining him

I was banned every single time by the hacker O:<

Sometime in late November last year, I came back to the forum, found out that Water was active as hell, and I've stayed at this forum ever since (and tripled my post count within that time as well).

I met Divisor, and my life became considerably worse.

I got mod powers in Weed when Nave removed Kytes' modpowers because Kytes was abusing them (haha)

Last edited by Riki X on March 2nd 2011, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII March 2nd 2011, 11:30 pm

Every single one of you forgot to include one essential thing in your stories.

It is that somewhere along your stay here, you met me...and from that moment on, your lives became considerably better,
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X March 2nd 2011, 11:31 pm

Added it into mah story^
Riki X
Riki X