The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight?

3 posters

Go down

It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight? Empty It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight?

Post by Doctor Mak November 10th 2011, 2:10 am

I found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've created a new topic because that seems to be old, I haven't understand what that means.. if is possible make a fight faster on hamachi or not.
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight? Empty Re: It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight?

Post by Guest November 10th 2011, 5:56 pm

If u are talking about the Game speed changers to be used while playing ntsd....that's useless cause it's not in use. And all this stuffs like game accelator, game speed adjuster, making the game fast are all useless. If u use them while playing online when its lagging, the lags will really decrease cause the game will automatically close and u can't play. Lags are common. In every Online game there is lags.

Back to top Go down

It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight? Empty Re: It's possible accelerate a hamachi fight?

Post by Doctor Mak November 10th 2011, 8:22 pm

I'm talking about all that thing on the topic, you've seen the link on my post?
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Back to top Go down

Post by Triv November 10th 2011, 8:34 pm

It was hosted on Kreles computer and you had to be in Europe to use it. I don't think its still up so your stuck with a laggy game
As Cobra said, Lag is common so you'll just have to get used to it.
Word of advice for playing on hamachi - hold the attack, defend or jump keys longer than you normally would so it has time to send over the information. If not you'll end up raging when it doesn't do what you want it to
Triv
Triv

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus November 10th 2011, 11:58 pm

Example : If you play in indonesia,and i in united states,will have soo much lag.
Ventus
Ventus
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 12th 2011, 5:37 am

yeah it depends on the distance of ur country from ur opponent's country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak November 12th 2011, 6:39 am

Let's make an convetion.. we choose a country for a big numer of members go and there we fight all in one pc at full speed

I think is the only way to see how good we are spite
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 12th 2011, 2:26 pm

If u are good in lags, u are pro. So try to be good in lags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down