The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points system and other forum renovations.

+44
GraveDig
SEDUN
John4589
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Norc
Akshit
juliano14
Mihdi Uchiha
Phoenix
Snow
Kezeal [NTSD]
Storm
G man
joshuahtoo
narutouchiha
VASH_k
Maple
Triv
Vaan
ACE KyoUno
Miatsu
emiya2424
LiGhtninGeR
Volmort
Tre Pac
Z
Bizzy Bone
DoM!n
Eredale
Gio Lean II
Thel_JF
Nave I
Little Jiraiya
TaKeShi
its confirmed again
Ksarme
.::Nakato::.
Lillzeirell
Sasuke Uchiha4576
Satamino
Smouk
Rhino.Freak
Hiei
Cross
48 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Points system and other forum renovations.

Post by Thel_JF February 21st 2012, 1:47 am

wow was nice to meet ya s
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 6 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Points system and other forum renovations.

Post by Guest March 13th 2012, 8:57 pm

Soon I can say
"After 3 months: nothing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 13th 2012, 9:22 pm

We're all waiting for them S. You don't need to remind everyone about how long it's been.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 18th 2012, 11:26 am

No one wants to do it.
No one asked me to do it.

But its my duty for all these people I sworn to protect

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk March 20th 2012, 4:24 pm

Well, the renovations will come when [S]ky will finish the new design for the forum. Right?
Spoiler:
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] March 20th 2012, 4:57 pm

Chet wrote:Well, the renovations will come when [S]ky will finish the new design for the forum. Right?
Spoiler:

No, not really. While I did enlist [S]ky to make a new theme for the forum, it is not something that is getting in the way of me releasing the point system and such like that. To be honest I'm just waiting for the icons to be finished. After that I'll have everything that I need to finish the renovations.

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Country : Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 6 Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale March 20th 2012, 8:43 pm

God, that banner looks... well, not so good.

Besides, while blue is my favorite color, I don't really think it fits our forum

And furthermore, blue sharingans?....
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow March 20th 2012, 10:50 pm

Mistake ctrl+a?
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix March 21st 2012, 12:12 am

As for the theme, the Sharingans are just place holders. The red would clash with the color scheme so they're just following it for the time being. New icons will be created.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again March 21st 2012, 12:23 am

Phoenix wrote:As for the theme, the Sharingans are just place holders. The red would clash with the color scheme so they're just following it for the time being. New icons will be created.

mini samehadas? or chakra balls? what would ever fit there that is blue and plays enough role in the manga/etc?
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihdi Uchiha March 21st 2012, 2:24 am

I only can Ask, Why in the banner is Kisame and not other char??

Kisame in the Anime, and also in the game is not too important, Right??
Mihdi Uchiha
Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix March 21st 2012, 2:35 am

The Kisame banner is a placeholder as well, we have people like Norc who are talented GFXers that have shown interest in contributing. It's also worth mentioning the entire forum is taking a step away from focusing on Naruto. Instead the icons will focus on other animes or simply be unique design. We're taking our time because it's not necessary for the renovations.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by juliano14 March 31st 2012, 1:12 am

HEEEEEEYYY!!why dont you get more people and finish this stuff?after allthe fans and people over the world know this project and it want it finished.you know what they say: where there's a will there's a way

juliano14

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 31st 2012, 1:34 am

Heyyyyy. Did you ever stop and think how difficult it is to find people who have the right experience and are willing to work on NTSD? Nope.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 6:43 am

Moreover Juliano, this is not the right place to talk about the ntsd project. Try to read the topic's name and understand what it means.

Back to top Go down

Post by juliano14 March 31st 2012, 11:11 am

K but how about the people who makes mods for this 4 example nssd 1.0 or nsw or akatsuki rising?why dont you contact them?

juliano14

Back to top Go down

Post by juliano14 March 31st 2012, 11:14 am

K but how about the people who makes mods for this 4 example nssd 1.0 or nsw or akatsuki rising?why dont you contact them?I have the patience and the will to work on this but...not the experience

juliano14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 12:10 pm

First of all, you better not double post again. 2nd of all, it's our project and why shall we ask others(other forum's game makers) to help us with our game? If you still got some questions in your mind then better PM them to Triv as he's our game maker and I'm pretty sure that he'll answer your questions and clear your doubts if there isn't an infinite amount in your questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by juliano14 March 31st 2012, 12:29 pm

I have a question that is asked just for you how can i help id like to help with something if u dont mind
Im not a spriter but i draw nice in paint

juliano14

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit March 31st 2012, 12:34 pm

@Juliano14:
If you are really keen on helping then you should probably PM the NTSD team members and ask them if they need something or not and that you are looking forward to provide your assistance in any way possible.Just try not to irritate em' though Very Happy
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 3:22 pm

Now stick to whatever the topic is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit March 31st 2012, 3:30 pm

Oh the topic is " Points system and other forum renovations." My apologies I didn't pay attention.Btw,I have question regarding this topic,are points also distributed to SOTW top three candidates?
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 3:38 pm

Yes. They are but currently, the point system is disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit March 31st 2012, 3:44 pm

And anyways what is use of points now as no one has set up a shop or anything here like the old days to exchange or do work(GFX things,accept them as bribe,etc) for points.What is the present use of them except for just hanging around with a filled/empty bar.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 3:47 pm

After it will be activated, you can buy several stuffs like Sigs, GFX works, warn removals, special rank, name change etc depending upon the your budget of Credits and the price of the item.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next