The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum is back?

+12
Cross
Ksarme
.::Nakato::.
Kytes VI
Bizzy Bone
Miatsu
iFlame975
Sasuke Uchiha4576
Triv
Vaan
Hiei
sage worrior
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

forum is back? - Page 2 Empty Re: forum is back?

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] January 28th 2012, 9:28 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:wow cross you picked up my idea with the clans ^^
do i get my own clan for giving you the idea?

Your idea? That was not your idea. Your idea was to make a clan available for everyone to join, country or not. Even if it was though, you still wouldn't get a clan.

To make a clan you must be apart of a country, it must be approved of by your kage, and you must have at'least 5 members aside from yourself that are also apart of your village that aren't currently in any other clans.

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 28th 2012, 9:29 pm

† Cross † wrote:

Your idea? That was not your idea. Your idea was to make a clan available for everyone to join, country or not. Even if it was though, you still wouldn't get a clan.

To make a clan you must be apart of a country, it must be approved of by your kage, and you must have at'least 5 members aside from yourself that are also apart of your village that aren't currently in any other clans.

Btw- there's a universal clan, only one.
Ankit's clan- SOS-dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] January 28th 2012, 9:33 pm

G man wrote:
† Cross † wrote:

Ankit's clan- SOS-dan.

I know. That however wasn't the entirety of his idea. It was to make a universal clan available to everyone, but only the most active would be allowed to join. I denied the idea since it was and still is relatively unnecessary.

I just wanted to know who's the head so I can whine to him about giving me my moderator powers back

Weren't you a mod over Nave's group?

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd January 28th 2012, 9:36 pm

Again, its not needed. Anyone who wants to talk to each other can do so in the off topic section and the general section. Making an entirely new section that serves the same purpose as these two is simply a waste of time.

So again, thanks for the idea, really it is appreciated. But its simply not what this forum needs right now.
Cross

It wouldn't increase activity. As I have stated, the only thing a clan will do is put an icon in a users profile. Aside from that you literally get nothing from making a clan.

I appreciate the idea, but it's isn't something the forum needs right now.

i said universal clan
but i also said they need their own sub forum
those are quotations from your responses

deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 28th 2012, 9:37 pm

† Cross † wrote:
G man wrote:
† Cross † wrote:

Ankit's clan- SOS-dan.

I know. That however wasn't the entirety of his idea. It was to make a universal clan available to everyone, but only the most active would be allowed to join. I denied the idea since it was and still is relatively unnecessary.

I just wanted to know who's the head so I can whine to him about giving me my moderator powers back

Weren't you a mod over Nave's group?

Wasn't nave the mod of his group?? If not than that's weird...
Anyway, you do agree that nave doesn't deserve to have his own group after what he did for the forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] January 28th 2012, 9:48 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:Again, its not needed. Anyone who wants to talk to each other can do so in the off topic section and the general section. Making an entirely new section that serves the same purpose as these two is simply a waste of time.

So again, thanks for the idea, really it is appreciated. But its simply not what this forum needs right now.
Cross

It wouldn't increase activity. As I have stated, the only thing a clan will do is put an icon in a users profile. Aside from that you literally get nothing from making a clan.

I appreciate the idea, but it's isn't something the forum needs right now.

i said universal clan
but i also said they need their own sub forum
those are quotations from your responses

Hrm..?

I don't recall you saying "Make two village clans official and give them a sub-forum", I only recall the "Make a universal clan and give /them/ a sub-forum" which is why I stated what I did in the above mentioned quotes. Which, in accordance to your universal clan idea, is in fact the truth.

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm January 28th 2012, 11:22 pm

He's already been stripped of the main account thanks to Cross G man. It's in everyone's best interest that he becomes just another member here without power and I doubt he would care if he didn't get his own group after Weed gets deleted. That group hadn't been active for months anyway.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2012, 6:41 am

You know that the actual reason he went crazy is because the fake Gio guy suggested to delete his group right?

I don't think he'll like it, plus if Cross is deleting Myo and Rain which are actives, he should also delete Nave's group.

~Edited- never mind, he already did.
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu January 29th 2012, 6:46 am

Actually it was because the fake Gio was using Gio's name in the first place. But suggesting to delete his group did contribute to his rage.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2