The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*

+23
KadajNoir
.::Nakato::.
Elmo86
Lillzeirell
Mientus
Storm
-Shivam-
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Deji
VASH_k
Doctor Mak
Mihdi Uchiha
Rhino.Freak
4thHokage
Basikninja
Snow
CrawHawk IV
Akshit
Hiei
Smouk
G man
Little Jiraiya
Miatsu
27 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Which fighter will win?

Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap27%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 12 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap2%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap2%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap18%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap9%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap7%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_lcap23%Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*

Post by Smouk April 26th 2012, 7:08 pm

The real final already done: LJ vs Chet or even LJ vs Smippa
After that, everything in this tournament is predictable
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournament III * Completed*

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 7:11 pm

@Ankit:
Woah I'm retarded ?? You're a student of NIT rourkela, first year. Probably 19 or 20 years old.You're in University but still f*ck around here.I mean c'mon I wish to be in university,I'm stuck at a school...Anyways what I said is right,he will battle the winner.HE'S THE F*CKING RAIKAGE !!! Not anyone should have a battle with him.

@Chet:
You're right though I still look forward to LJ Vs Nakato.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 26th 2012, 7:13 pm

Well there was no Ankit in the tournament which reminds me Chet you are my first challenge .
Oh well Here are the semi finalists :
LJ
Chet
Doc
Mientus

This Bramha Bull shall compensate for not being able to participate in the tourney . So , I'll have my fun by fighting you four . ~_^
We can also have slave matches , you know what I mean .:]

Well Akshit I am 18 .
2. I don't make 100 posts per day in a forum like you . so , get a life you annoying brat .
3.He is the Raikage , I know him more than you we have respect for each other as opponents as well so , please don't explain on behalf of him what are you his PS ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk April 26th 2012, 7:17 pm

I'm waiting for you. But don't you forgot how your sasuke was fucked up with my kisame? spite
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 26th 2012, 7:18 pm

Eh I played against you like 1.5 years back in Zlayo's bounty whidch I had won 4-0 . I took gaara in all games and you took Itachi . after that we haven't played . O,o
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk April 26th 2012, 7:19 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Eh I played against you like 1.5 years back in Zlayo's bounty whidch I had won 4-0 . I took gaara in all games and you took Itachi . after that we haven't played . O,o
We were playing about 4-5 months ago. You asked me to play with you and we played 1 match. Smile
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 26th 2012, 7:21 pm

No , sry I don't play as Sasuke ....
Gaara/Sasori/Oro
Sasuke/Itachi = Alucard .
You must have mistaken . But I am sure you have gotten a lot better . ^^
Will be fun . May 1st .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 7:22 pm

@Ankit:
For your information I'm bedridden...broke my left leg's ligament half a week ago...so that is the reason why I keep trollin around here and on FB.About my life,I have a good highschool life though I still don't understand why would a collage dude f*ck around here.You're 18 now,Don't have some GFs to f*ck or friends to loaf around with or even something to study ?? I bet you get ragged in there.

Last edited by Akshit on April 26th 2012, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk April 26th 2012, 7:22 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:No , sry I don't play as Sasuke ....
Gaara/Sasori/Oro
Sasuke/Itachi = Alucard .
You must have mistaken . But I am sure you have gotten a lot better . ^^
Will be fun . May 1st .
Then it was cobra. Indians are so similar. Sorry
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 26th 2012, 7:24 pm

Lol ok np. ~_^
@Akshit , its because I like this game and I have an undone task . The best player of NTSD LJ . I have to beat him . He is undoubtedly the best there is , the best there was and the best there ever will be but I'll get him . ^^
Sorry to know about your health . Get well soon .
NIT = Ragging free zone .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 7:29 pm

Oh I understand now,you have to beat LJ.I misunderstood you...Sorry for being so Rude. Razz
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Nakato::. April 26th 2012, 7:31 pm

Ankit, there was a missunderstanding, I was supposed to participate and make the brackets but I got delayed, so Miatsu posted it and he did not add me because I was planning to add myself to the brackets. It doesn't matter though, taking LJ on seriously in the bonus round is good enough.
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 26th 2012, 7:34 pm

@Akshit actually I started to get annoyed of you . I see you post so often and also make a lot unnecessary stuffs that I got mad at you but all cool . Just a suggestion don't try to be hyper active its just a forum .

@Nakato good luck mate , break the Underrtaker's undefeated streak and ... oh nvm Just watching too much wwf{classic} games for the lulz but the Ankit says good luck . ~_^
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 7:41 pm

I can't do anything else,all I can do these days is stay on FB,this forum,watch movies n play games.This is the worst thing about having a broken ligament,you literally can't move a around a meter without help or crutches.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 April 26th 2012, 8:13 pm

I think it would be interesting to see a fight between Chet and Snow, the 2 are very good level now, who wins you 2?
Elmo86
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by zlayoclone321 April 26th 2012, 8:33 pm

hmmm Snow or Chet..good luck to both if they will fight
why didnt i join this tour....
zlayoclone321
zlayoclone321

Health Health : 47
Registration date : 2008-12-21

https://www.youtube.com/user/zlayo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 8:37 pm

They're gonna have to battle unofficially on public demand !! Will be an awesome match.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by zlayoclone321 April 26th 2012, 8:50 pm

it would be good...since theyr skills are ballanced
zlayoclone321
zlayoclone321

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 8:53 pm

And both of them played well in tourney n both of them got knocked out by the same person,LJ.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by zlayoclone321 April 26th 2012, 8:54 pm

i knew this long time ago.....who didnt??
zlayoclone321
zlayoclone321

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 8:56 pm

This fact of both getting knocked out by LJ makes them more balanced.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by zlayoclone321 April 26th 2012, 8:58 pm

no the fact that they are both great skilled at ntsd in lags or without makes them ballenced players against each other
zlayoclone321
zlayoclone321

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 26th 2012, 9:00 pm

Of course it does and anyways I said "more balanced" I didn't mean to say that this is the only thing that balances them.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 26th 2012, 9:32 pm

For future reference, please try to keep personal arguements and other bull off from here. Anyway I will update the brackets in a bit. Congratulations Mientus.

The best fight will be the bonus fight if Little Jiraiya wins.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak April 27th 2012, 4:37 am

Well thanks for the support, I'll try my best.

Mientus, I'll be free this weekend.
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next