The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daybreak, Chapter 1

+4
Satamino
Remilia Scarlet
Crimson
Divisor XII
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daybreak, Chapter 1 Empty Daybreak, Chapter 1

Post by Divisor XII November 23rd 2012, 9:48 pm

DAYBREAK

CHAPTER ONE

"Get down!!!" Crimson pushed lars5666 to the ground, just when the mortar strike hit the ground near them.
"Thanks, bro" lars5666 muttered, his face still buried in the mud.
"Thanks, yeah," Crimson rolled his eyes "This is what? The seventh time I saved your sorry ass? Need to be more careful out here, private!"
"Sure thing, L.T." lars pulled himself from the ground and sat beside Crimson. He looked around, but they were alone.
"Where are the others?"
"Beats me," Crimson said "some are dead, some bounced...I guess there is only-"
"L.T. Crimson, come in. I repeat, come in". The voice was coming from Crimson's walkie-talkie.
"L.T. Crimson, reporting for duty. Is that you, captain?"
"You think? Where the hell are you?"
"Quadrant seven. We're getting our butts kicked here."
"I know. Get back here, asap."
"What?!" Crimson complained "We can't lose this ground...send some reinforcements, damn it!! I know for a fact that the fourth divison finished their missions in quadrant six."
"Don't be so stubborn, Crimson!" the voice commanded. "You need to face that quadant seven is lost. Look, you were overwhelmed, it happens. Just get back here. ASAP." The line was broken. Damn, Crimson thought to himself, why won't he do it? I'd do it myself, but I can't get them on the radio...anyway, need to make a decision now. We're sitting ducks out here.
"So," Crimson turned to lars "Base or quadrant six? What's your take on this?"
"I'll follow you through hell, L.T. Wherever you go, I go."

What will Crimson do?
A) Get back to the base with lars5666
B) Try to get reinforcements from quadrant six with lars5666
C) Call Captain back and try to persuade him to contact the fourth division
D) Order lars5666 to return to base and go to quadrant six alone
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Daybreak, Chapter 1 Empty Re: Daybreak, Chapter 1

Post by Crimson November 24th 2012, 2:23 am

Damn, this is harder than choosing a starter in pokemon. Gimme time to the morning, I'll sober up (just came back from a party) by then and post my decision (so sorry for the wait, it's just it's friday night... damn, writing is hard)
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson November 24th 2012, 1:28 pm

"Damnit" thought Crimson "After spending so much time and resources on this damn quadrant, for them to recall me now of all moments. No way in hell am I giving this place up!"
Private Lars kept looking at Crimson with expectation.
"Ok, private! We'll need reinforcements if we're to do anything here - the base has abandoned us, they won't give us even one damn soldier, contacting them is a waste of time. I fear you might not make it back the the base yourself and heading out alone to quadrant six is kind of reckless too. We're going there together, private!"

Crimson chooses option B - try to get reinforcements from quadrant six with Lars.
(though I was considering option D too, sounds pretty interesting:D)
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 25th 2012, 2:22 am

Oh, one more thing before we continue with the next segment...I was PMed two questions that I would like everyone else to see the answer to.

"I just saw crimson's post and I was wondering if every member is supposed to write his own text before making his decision?"

If you want to. If you do, I will continue where you left off (just write it so it doesn't change the overall flow of the story much), if you don't, that's OK too.

"So, are you going to be making characters for everyone, or can we choose what we want to be?

Because I already had a concept for mine, but seeing how it's pretty much tailored already, I'd like to ask this."

I'm open to suggestions, you can write me what you have in mind, and I'll try to include it in the story as much as I can. Frankly, I'd rather have you design your character on your own...less work for me
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 25th 2012, 4:15 am

"Are we there yet?" lars5666 asked. They've been walking for hours.
"Ask one more time and I'm leaving you here to rot," Crimson said, annoyed. "we're barely out of our territory. The real challenge starts now."
"What do you mean?"
"If I recall correctly, we must go behind enemy lines if we want to get to quadrant six as soon as possible. Don't worry though," Crimson calmed the distraught lars "it's shouldn't be crawling with hostiles. Most of them are kicking our asses were we fought before."

After about half an hour of walking through the seemingly endless fields of grass, the two soldiers saw a house. It looked like a farm there were three buildings, one of which looked like a barn or something.
"We should check it out," lars suggested. "I'm tired, and it's gonna be dark soon. We could use some rest."
"I don't know." Crimson knew what lars said was true. His legs hurt like hell, and sun was coming down quickly. In the dark, their progress would be much slower...there was also a better chance of enemy ambushing them. I have a bad feeling though.
"There could be hostiles inside." he slowly continued. "We're on enemy territory, remember? "
"Come on, sir," lars couldn't be persuaded. "I could go ahead and scout. Make sure it's safe."

What will Crimson do?

A) Go check out the house with lars.
B) Keep walking.
C) Send lars to scout ahead.
D) Scout ahead yourself.

Satamino and his mercenary team left the village burning. They haven't met much resistance, some villagers with old rifles were playing heroes, but that was about it. The loot was also significant...the town had a small bank, filled with gold and other valuables, and they have also stocked on food for days to come.
"Satamino! I need to speak with you."
Wiza. What does he want now?
"We stop here." The group has just reached a clearance in the forest and it was time to take a night break anyway.
"Follow me." Satamino told Wiza and stepped away from others. "What is it?"
"There is no better way to tell you this, so here goes. I'm out and I want my share now."
Satamino knew this day was coming, but he didn't like it even a bit.
"Fine." Satamino said, but it wasn't fine. Not even close to fine. Wiza was one of the best guys he had employed, but he also wasn't to keen on paying him is share this early. Moreover, he knew he shouldn't let him leave just like that, or else the others would start doubting his authority. He also knew he couldn't outright kill him on the spot. Wiza was well liked and making an example out of him would mean risking the orhers turning against Satamino.
"When do you intend to leave?" Satamino asked.
"Tomorrow, at dawn. I wanna spend my last night with you guys."
"Ok. Find me in the morning and I'll pay you off." Good. At least I have some time to think it through.

What will Satamino do?
A) Try to assassinate Wiza
B) Try to talk him out of leaving
C) Let him leave
D) Force him to leave without his share
E) Make Wiza look bad by planting stolen belongings from your fellows.

Last edited by Divisor XII on November 25th 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 25th 2012, 5:07 am

Crimson, just look at us, we'll probably collapse if we continue to walk for 2-3 more hours in our current condition.
I'm tired as hell, and I can tell that you're not so full on energy in your legs aswell.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson November 25th 2012, 1:59 pm

While gazing at the crimson red hue left by the descending sun, Crimson considered all his options.
"We can try and go ahead, but that's definitely too dangerous - the night is upon us and we'll be a likely assault target. So we'll have to check out the house. Still, such a solitary house in the middle of nowhere is very suspicious. We'll have to keep watch during the night so that we don't get ambushed. Ech, I'm against stopping, but it seems it can't be helped." Crimson mused.
"Very well, private! We're going to go scout. But we'll go together - neither of us are in the best shape, so we'll watch each others' backs." Crimson placed his bets on option A.
Nonetheless, a dark shadow of doubt fell upon him.
"What if they ambush us while we're checking the house. And what if somethin happens during the night..."

(PS. Oh, and PRIVATE Lars, please remember to refer to me without omiting my LT. title. We are in the army after all... Wink )
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 25th 2012, 4:31 pm

I got your back, LT. Crimson.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 25th 2012, 4:49 pm

Choosing option E.

"Hmm.. if they ever find out I killed Wiza they'll most likely turn against me" Satamino thought to himself
"...but if I just make Wiza look like a thief the others might do the dirty work for me".

And thus he carefully went stealing some valuable belongings from his crew and placing them in Wiza's bag.
After finishing his mission he looked at the rest of his crew, laughing and drinking with Wiza at the campfire, and mumbled to himself before joining them "today's friends are tomorrows enemies".
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 30th 2012, 11:42 am

The dark shadows of the buildings were falling upon Crimson and lars5666 as the sun had almost hid itself behind the hills. Crimson looked around. Nobody seemed to be there, but he knew better than that. Seemingly abandoned farms and houses were usually preffered by mercenaries, scavengers and other kinds of bandits that were lurking inside them to ambush the unsuspecting traveler. Crimson pulled his M16 assault rifle from the back and kicked the nearest door. Lars followed, pistol in hand. The interior was dark.
"Flashlights on!" whsipered Crimson.
They both turned on their lights. If anyone was here, we'd be dead by now, Crimson ascertained. Still, it doesn't mean it's safe.
"Upstairs. We'll set up a place to sleep and leave at first light."
"Ok, I'll just-eek!!!!" lars suddenly exclaimed.
Crimson pointed his flashlight at lars's feet to inspect what frightened him. It was a dead body.
The lieutenant knelt beside the corpse and rolled it around.
"One of ours. Single gunshot wound to the head." He looked up. The window facing the dead guy was broken.
"The barn. Let's go!"

The two soldiers quietly entered the barn.
"Shi-" lars tried to speak, but Crimson quickly put his hand over his mouth. Six soldiers were slepping on the floor. Based on their uniforms, they were hostiles. Crimson grabbed lars and pulled him out of the barn.
"Shit shit shit." lars was astonished. "If they were awake, we would have-"
"They aren't." Crimson tried to calm him. They aren't, but where are the guards? Right after this thought, he heard footsteps approaching. Crimson pushed lars around the corner. A lone guard was walking towards the barn. He seemed to be patroling the area. Amateurs, Crimson thought. You never put only one guard. And if you do, you don't send him goddamn patroling.
"What should we do?" lars whispered.

What will the players do?
A) Kill everyone
B) Take the guard and interrogate him
C) Leave the farm
D) Hide somehwere on the farm until dawn.

Loud shouts woke up Satamino. When he got up, he saw some of the boys tying up Wiza to a tree.
"What's going on!" he asked.
"He's a thief!" one of the guys informed him "He took our things and planned to bolt!"
"You stupid fool." Wiza said "Why would I wait until the goddamn morning to flee, if I took your things? Don't you see what's going on?" he pointed at Satamino. "I told him I'd leave the group this morning and take my share with me, but I guess our fearless leader doesn't like that, does he?"
Correct. Satamino thought, and it makes sense too. Too bad these guys aren't all about common sense.
"Oh, so now it's Satamino's fault?" another mercenary rolled his eyes. "Right. Like anyone's gonna believe you." He turned to Satamino. "What should we do with this scoundrel?"
"Let him go." Satamino said "Without his share though. Thieves have no rights in our group."
"Like hell Imma let him go!" the first mercenary complained "He took my goddamn things! I'll have his head for this!" He pulled out his machete.
"Don't." Satamino took out his pistol. "I'd really hate to dig two graves. See, I hate digging. Killing, not so much."
"Raiders!! RAIDERS!!!!" a third mercenary was running towards them. It was the scout I sent out lurking, Satamino realized.
"Untie me!" Wiza pleaded "I can fight! We can reslove this issue later!"

What will Satamino do?

A) Leave Wiza tied.
B) Untie Wiza and let him stay.
C) Untie Wiza and force him to leave.
D) Let the mercenary deal with Wiza.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson November 30th 2012, 2:12 pm

If I go and kill everyone here, tt'll make a lot of noise, alarm the guard and possibly anyone else in the vicinity of our position. Besides, we're in enemy territory, we'll be needing information. Crimson thought.
"We need to capture him. Alive. We'll be needing basic information. For now, let's just capture him. You, Private, go from the left, I'll go from the right. Serve as a diversion, distract him with some movement and sounds in the grass, I'll creep up from behind and knock him out cold. It shouldn't pose much of a problem. After that, we'll decide whether to interrogate him first or kill the others." Crimson whispered into Lars' ear and quickly seperated from him. Although they were concealed by the walls of the barn, the guard was steadily approaching. He seemed rather worn out by the nights' ordeal - hours of aimless walking around must've dulled his mind.
"As he approaches the barn and turns back we'll get him. You into this, Private?" Crimson mouthed the words, with only a faint whisper being heard by Lars.

A kind of modified option B. If Lars has anything to tell me, then I'd gladly listen quickly b4 we execute the plan.
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 30th 2012, 4:54 pm

"Distraction is my speciality" Lars responded with a smile.

Last edited by lars5666 on December 4th 2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino December 4th 2012, 9:30 pm

"Hmm... he'll surely betray me if I untie him... and he might become a problem later if I let him go.." Satamino thought "That Wiza isn't as stupid as I thought".

*Loud voices and gunshots were coming closer*
"Ill just leave him tied up and let the others deal with him.. I've got more important matters to deal with right now." He concluded.

Choosing option A + D combination (they are quite similar)
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 8th 2012, 1:09 am

Mercenaries rushed around, Satamino was shouting orders, noises were heard in the woods below them. Raiders. Military scouts, Wiza thought. Sent to clear out the army's path. He looked at Satamino again. What does he plan to do, I wonder? Fight or run away? He glanced at this tied arms. More importantly, what does he plan to do about me?
A mercenary, one who was threatening to kill Wiza earlier, approached him.
"What's going on?" Wiza demanded to know.
"We're bolting." the guy answered "It's no use fighting them."
"Then untie me."
"Sorry. Your career ends today." The mercenary pointed his machete at Wiza's throat.
Now or never. Wiza hit his former buddy in the genitals as hard as he could, using his foot. The merc fell on the floor, moaning in pain. Wiza grabbed the machete with his two feet and lifted it against the ties, severing them. After he freed himself, he kicked the mercenary again, this time point blank in the face. Wiza grabbed the machete and the guy's gun and fled in the woods. Everyone was to busy to even notice what went on.
Wiza ran for a while, until he made sure he was far enough for anyone to chase him down. He pulled out a map from his jacket's inner pocked and assessed the situation. Right, enemy territorry is south of here, meanwhile our employers' base camp is a few leagues north. If I go back to the base camp, someone will surely recognize me and start asking questions...which will get me in trouble. Nobody likes deserters. Going to the lion's den also isn't the best idea ever. All that was left was east and west of his location. On the west, the forest opened to a vast grassland, while on the east side the woods continued into the mountains. Some villages not touched by the war could be found on either side, but everything in a hundred mile radius was crawling with soldiers of either side. Running away from the battles would mean making way through hell, and more. On the opposite, not running away would mean join the whatever side and hope for the best.

What will Wiza do?
A) Go north
B) Go south
C) Go east
D) Go west

ACE KyoUno was furious. Things did not go as planned, and it bothered him. A lot.
"Axer! Get in here!!"
Axer walked inside Kyo's tent.
"Sir!"
"What the hell is the meaning of this?"
"Meaning of what, sir?"
"That scumbag Satamino and his scoundrel band of thieves. Look at this." Kyo threw some photos into Axer's direction, but they landed all over the floor. Axer picked some of them up. They showed burnt houses and corpses.
"And this is..."
"...the village they were sent to secure. I did say "secure", didn't I? I don't quite remembers telling them to BURN IT DOWN, KILL EVERYBODY AND STEAL EVERYTHING!!"
The sudden yelling spooked Axer.
"But sir, they are mercenaries. It's what they do. They are brutally efficent in completing the task they are given, but a little collateral damage-"
"-A LITTLE? I was expecting some damage, sure...BUT THIS? It's like I went back in time and witnessed "The Fall" all over again!!"
Axer rolled his eyes. The Fall. Kyo was one of the few veterans of World War III, poethically called "The Fall". It was said to be the biggest war even seen. The one they are fighting now is merely a squabble compared to it. Axer looked at Kyo again. The general was still raging, like every other day. There is no pleasing this one, I guess.
"-ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!" Kyo's shouts interruped Axer's thoughts.
"Yes, sir. Satamino is a problem. What should we do with him?"

What will ACE KyoUno do?

A) Terminate Satamino's employment and leave them be.
B) Send Axer to eliminate Satamino and his squad.
C) Talk to Satamino and try to reason with him.
D) Leave things the way they are
E) Other: ___________________

As the guard turned the corner, he heard noises in the nearby grass. As he slowly approached to check them out, Crimson sneaked from behind and jumped him.
"Now, lars!!"
lars5666 rose from the grass and clocked the struggling guard with his right fist. The man left out a quiet moan and collapsed.
"Nice," Crimson complimented his subordinate "Didn't know you could land a punch this good".
"It's nothing, I did a little boxing before being recruited in the army. First time it came useful, though...fists don't serve much in gunfights."
"Good job anyway. Come on, let's get him inside."
The two carried the unconcious guard into the stables. After binding his hands and feet, lars found a bucket filled with ice cold water, which they spilled on the knocked out man.
"Arrrghhh!!" the guard complained when the freezing water woke him up. "What the...where am I? Who are you?"
Crimson put his knife against the guard's throat. "One shout to your pals in the barn and you're done. I'll have you know we have this place surrounded."
"What the- Ok, please, don't hurt me. What do you want?"
"How many are inside and how many are close by?" Crimson demanded.
"Six in the main room and three upstairs. I'm the tenth. There is no one else for miles."
"What are you doing here?"
"We are scouting the surrounding area. We were supposed to stay here for a few days and then move on west."
"Why?"
"I don't know, man. We are just following orders."
"Well, if that is everything..." Crimson pretended he was about to slit his throat.
"Wait, no!! Look, there is talk of a large portion of our forces to be moved from quadrant seven to quadrant six. I guess we were sent ahead to make sure no ambushes would hinder the troops' movement"
"You've done great" Crimson smiled and knocked out the guard with the hilt of his knife. He then turned to lars.
"Damn it, they are moving troops to quadrant six in order to attack ours from the rear...we must hurry up and warn them!"
"Wouldn't it be easier if just use the guy's radio?"
Crimson looked at lars, astonished. "Good thinking. Let's see if he has one."
The couple searched the soldier thoroughly. There wasn't a radio, only a short distance walkie-talkie.
"Damn." Crimson cursed. "I bet that somebody in that barn has one, though."
"I'm sure there is one in there" lars replied "along with nine sleeping bozos. What are we going to do about them?"

What will the players do?
A) Kill everyone
B) Sneak in and steal the radio
C) Move on and reach the 4th Divison on foot
D) Other:_______________________

Also, everyone that is currently involved in the storyline, please send me character layouts or pointers if you want to.

Last edited by Divisor XII on December 8th 2012, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 8th 2012, 1:42 am

Wiza untying himself with his legs, Kyo being aggressive and the "Lars" here is actually useful now!

It's all awesome!

Oh well, regarding the choices, it's all up to LT. Crimson so I'll cover him with whatever he choses.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson December 8th 2012, 1:48 am

Gimme some time, Private Lars, I'll wrap this up after my test (should be going to sleep now, damnit, and not sitting online)
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin December 8th 2012, 5:35 am

"Satamino will surely kill me if I head back, although anyone will love to kill me now." Wiza thought hard "East will be the best choice here, I'll just head to the top of the mountain and see if I can find any villages near by. I need to be careful that I don't get spotted." Wiza then begins making his way, being very cautious.
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 8th 2012, 5:28 pm

For an easier visualtization:

Daybreak, Chapter 1 Daybre10
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 11th 2012, 6:05 pm

Daybreak Scrolls I: The Fall

Equality. Brotherhood. Peace. Respect.
All the values the modern world was based on were forgotten. Nobody believed greed and lust for power will shape the humankind once more. But it happened anyway.

Another world war broke out, more devastating and terrifying than ever. Countries were erased from the face of the Earth. Millions died. The world as we knew it ceased to exist.
From the ashes of the now ancient civilization a new one rose. It had one purpose: unite all under one banner, one rule, one religion, one doctrine. It was to prevent future wars, they said. To secure mankind's future, they said. It seemed too good to be true. It was.

Opression and tyranny were the symbols of a new nation. Everything was a mean to one goal: maintain peace. But this peace was not what people had longed for. It was the beginning of a new Dark Age. The new government mercilessly enforced the new order.
But there were some, who resisted.

Rebels from what was left of the world were rallying to the flag of freedom. They secceded from the Republic and planned to create their own, one that would rekindle the flame of all that was forgotten. And so began another war, ironically the one the Republic was trying to prevent.

Last edited by Divisor XII on December 15th 2012, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson December 11th 2012, 10:31 pm

Awesome backstory Div!
And the map is really neat too!

I'll write something up tomorrow or on Thursday.
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno December 11th 2012, 11:00 pm

ACE KyoUno made a fist. His hand was shivering.
"It... it can't be left like this. Axer, listen to me."

ACE was almost sure what he was going to do. He was empowered to act for Steward of this area. He couldn't have mere mercenaries break his perfect plans to bring peace to these lands.
His judgement was quick, but yet merciful.

"We must teach these mercenaries a good lesson. I would have sent you alone, but I myself must be assured that everything is going according to the plan! Let's start preparations, lad. We set out next morning!"

When Axer left the tent, ACE got back to the maps. The reflection of the candlefire twinkled in his eyes.
"Just wait, all of you. I will sort the things out, and bring the peace here."

ACE KyoUno has chosen variant A.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 12th 2012, 3:38 am

Crimson wrote:Awesome backstory Div!
And the map is really neat too!

I'll write something up tomorrow or on Thursday.

Thanks, I'll try to update the map for each chapter (or when something important happens) and Special chapters like this history one will be posted every now and then: I have already one thought up after the next normal segment.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson December 15th 2012, 3:08 pm

Quietly, with Lars, Crimson quietly consulted their options:
"We could go ahead and kill everybody here, this place is of no use to us anymore. However, since they're a vanguard preparing the area for the enemy force's invasion, we should inform our division. As you suggested, we could steal a radio and inform the headquarters. And then we should head out towards Division Four. What you say, Private?" Crimson inquired.

"We should be done with this as soon as possible. If what the guard said was true, we're safe here as we are now. But soon this place will be crawling with soldiers, we should get out of here" Lars pondered.

"True. Still, we shouldn't contact the HQ directly, but the 4th division. Also If we steal the radio and kill the troops here, then the enemy forces would be alarmed that they aren't reporting. And if we leave this guy here alive, he'll likely inform his forces." Crimson mused "All right, let's do this: let's ask the soldier, how long they have been here (and how often and when are they supposed to contact their base). Next, let's steal a radio and inform our forces of the enemies movements. Ask them about their situation, how quickly they can mobilize. We need not kill the soldiers here, we'll just take their radio and they won't be capable of contacting their base. If their base tries contacting us, we'll tell them everything is ok. And we'll head out immediately for Division four. This place will be crawling with enemy soldiers and we'll be in a bit of a fix. Are you with me, Private?"

Going for:
-ask soldier about the time they've been here, how often they are to report etc.
-steal a radio and inform our base and ask them the right questions.
-leave as soon as possible for division four.
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 15th 2012, 3:45 pm

Note: I actually said that, so he did not create a script for me.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 28th 2012, 2:45 am

Sorry for the huge delay guys, but this one is going to be quite long...I already have it written, just need to take care of some plotholes...anyway...Kyo, Satamino, Crimson, lars, Wiza, Axer...prepare yourselves.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next