The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moral Dilemmas

+7
FirzenSK
K E N T A R U
Remilia Scarlet
Snow
its confirmed again
KadajNoir
Divisor XII
11 posters

Go down

Moral Dilemmas Empty Moral Dilemmas

Post by Divisor XII December 2nd 2012, 1:25 am

Found 10 of those somewhere in the depths of internet...Each day I'll post one and then we'll see what you are really made of Very Happy

1. Concentration Camp

You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don’t he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don’t have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Moral Dilemmas Empty Re: Moral Dilemmas

Post by KadajNoir December 2nd 2012, 1:42 am

Break the guard's neck obviously.

KadajNoir
St. Uriel
St. Uriel

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 2nd 2012, 1:50 am

well

if there doesnt seem to be any other logical options, like headbutting him, or hypnotizing him, or manipulating him into something, or faking the son's death, i think i would pull it, and quickly go under him. then, he can consider it done, but my son doesnt die.

if he doesnt like that, i would try to talk him off or something, like that he is a genious and would make him rich if he doesnt kill him or whatever.

or i would quickly make a doll from my secretions that looks like my son, replace him and fake everything.

but the best would be if i could fake his death while he is the real one hanging there, and somehow make him able to escape after it at least to another group of people
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 2nd 2012, 1:58 am

I don't think incapacitating the guard in whatever way is possible in this situation...nevertheless, you get points of creativity! Very Happy
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow December 2nd 2012, 2:54 am

I would say no thnx, its not my fault that he kills people. He my son is already doomed because of his actions, why should I join his sick game. Those random people would die sooner or later anyway.

btw people, there is no right answer, divisor is trying to profile us because he has somekind of diabolic masterplan.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 2nd 2012, 3:41 am

Divisor... what kind of sick situation did you get yourself into now?
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 2nd 2012, 4:35 am

Yes, analyzing your answers will liek totally help me take over Europe!!!
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 9:08 am

Kill son then him

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U December 2nd 2012, 5:38 pm

For those who wanted to kill the guard; you need to try and get him to be close to you, the guard would probably stay 5-10 feet away from you so you'd need to give yourself a temporary handicap. To save my son (not that I have one), I would give my life for him so breaking my ankle wouldn't matter. ~You could try to fake it but the guard would check for bruising and notice that you have none.
The guard would have drag you, but as he goes to grab your arm that's when you go to smash his face into what ever is around you (In my head the guard comes to get you from your cell so most likely the bars or cement walls). Or as the guard goes to check your wound you could knee him him in the face. If you can play it off well wouldn't need to even break anything.... unfortunately you would technically need the guard to be conscious so you can help your son...
The option to knock out the guard and steal his clothes is still there, but I highly doubt that the guard would be stupid enough to come alone.

Break Leg -> Break Guard -> Break in -> Break out -> Get Shot -> Die -> Turn Into Zombie -> Eat Guards Face Off -> Summon A Dragon -> Kill A Gundam -> Hire A Aristocratic Frog -> Blah -> Blah -> Done

I'm too lazy to keep rambling about hypothetical scenario in which the life of my kin rests upon my ability to incapacitate guards.

Last edited by K E N T A R U on December 2nd 2012, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 2nd 2012, 5:40 pm

Here's another one:

2. The Accident

You are an emergency worker that has just been called to the scene of an accident. When you arrive you see that the car belongs to your wife. Fearing the worst you rush over to see she is trapped in her car with another man.

She sees you and although barely conscious, she manages to mouth the words “I’m sorry”…

You don’t understand, but her look answers you question. The man next to her is her lover with whom she’s been having an affair.

You reel back in shock, devastated by what her eyes have just told you. As you step back, the wreck in front of you comes into focus. You see your wife is seriously hurt and she needs attention straight away. Even if she gets attention there’s a very high chance she’ll die.

You look at the seat next to her and see her lover. He’s bleeding heavily from a wound to the neck and you need to stem the flow of blood immediately. It will only take about 5 minutes to stop, but it will mean your wife will definitely die.

If you tend to your wife however, the man will bleed to death despite the fact it could have been avoided.

Who would you choose to work on?
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U December 2nd 2012, 5:56 pm

I would have to save the other man. I feel that rescuing the wife would result in conflict. I'm going to assume that the other man had no intention of having an affair, allot of men don't know the woman they are sleeping with is married, and if he had no idea then why should he have to suffer from the lies and mistakes of another. The wife seemed like she knew what she had done was wrong and that she knew she was going to die since she used the last of her strength to apologize.
Saving the wife could end up tearing you apart, she would blame you for the other mans death and never forgive herself for being the cause. This would most likely result in a divorce.
I'll probably reread this later and realize how stupid I am~ Razz
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 2nd 2012, 6:07 pm

well

if hes just bleeding, i should take my clothes off, or something better if i have at myself, then do (dont know the correct word. and no translators helped either) on his neck tightly.

while i try to help my wife, i call for something like ambulance, or backup or whatever first quickly (i dont really know what an emergency worker is, dont they have helpers around them or something?) then try to help my wife, while checking if the bleeding of the man stopped from time to time.

or something like that.
(if i would have spare time after that, i could repair the car too)
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 2nd 2012, 6:22 pm

Emergency worker = ambulance
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow December 2nd 2012, 6:52 pm

I would help my wife, with my hands and use my penis to keep pressure on that man's neck wound.
That way I could save both and maybe even humiliate that man because he was saved because of my penis.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK December 2nd 2012, 9:14 pm

First, help her, then if she survive, broke up with her, and let her live her life with that feeling he died because I saved her, and now she is alone...
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 2nd 2012, 9:19 pm

Turn them both into vegetables.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu December 2nd 2012, 10:19 pm

If I wont lose my job, I would probably ignore both of them and go chill somewhere else. There is a chance of the guy knowing that she was with me, so screw him.

Plus Life Insurance money is always a plus.

Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd December 3rd 2012, 1:44 am

Snow wrote:I would help my wife, with my hands and use my penis to keep pressure on that man's neck wound.
That way I could save both and maybe even humiliate that man because he was saved because of my penis.

you mean if you had a penis hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i would kill them both
just think of what would happen if either one of them survives
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK December 3rd 2012, 1:48 am

i would kill them both
just think of what would happen if either one of them survives [/quote]

I don´t think you like a human being could do something like that. Try to take it more seriously.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd December 3rd 2012, 1:56 am

wow a penis that turns into a vegetable to get life insurance money
i think youre right sorry firen
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly December 3rd 2012, 2:06 am

I'd save the other bloke, then claim the life insurance from the wifes death and live happily ever after. I mean if a married chick wanted to have sex with me, I'd go it, and so would all of you. So how can you blame the guy.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd December 3rd 2012, 2:13 am

wow did not expect such wisdom coming out of your mouth ^
best solution by far
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 3rd 2012, 4:36 pm

Tfwtolly wrote: I'd go it, and so would all of you.

what a nice generalization

if any "chick", except one special, especially if they deserve to only be called chick by me would want it, the least i would do is tell them off (or how to say).
except maybe if they are very close to me. then i would just refuse it more nicely
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sander December 3rd 2012, 5:22 pm

Well, since the wife has a low chance of surviving, I'd save the guy. (Since I'm a paramedic, and i have to do what i would normally do. In this case, my wife has a low chance of surviving, so I would save the guy.) This is all hypothetical though. In a real life situation, I would of course try to save the wife, fail and forever be haunted by both their deaths.
Sander
Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: