The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Text

+5
UltimateNinja
FirzenSK
Zeiin
Rhino.Freak
K E N T A R U
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adventure Text Empty Adventure Text

Post by K E N T A R U May 14th 2013, 6:35 am

__■ ■ ■ .::A D V E N T U R E • T E X T ::. ■ ■ ■__

.::H O W • T O • P LA Y::.
• This is a random game that is made up as you go along. For right now I'm only going to take 5 people but to enter just type "walks into room" then say what class you are (Classes Listed below) and I'll start your adventure for you. random events will happen and you have to think of crazy ways to get out of them. My goal is to kill you but not in a over powered monster type of way your luck is in the dice. Be creative have fun, this is just a test for something I might make later on. Don't worry, this game won't require you to stay on all the time but it would make it easier if you did come on at least once a day.

• I will have two dice with me the rolls will determine how many hits will be done to you, the damage that will be done, getting crits, stealing success, lock picking, and more.

• You will have HP MP or Stam depending on your class. HP determines how long you will survive and will be replenished over time. Stamina and Mana determine what spells or attacks you can do and how tired you'll get, stamina and magic are restored faster than Health Points.

.::R O L L I N G • D I C E::.

• Some moves require you to roll your own dice such as Basic Chain Kill Whenever you make a reply (not a quick one), you will be able to see the "Dices roll" bar under the box you write in.
There you click on the "+" by the end, then chose "Dice" and enter the amount of rolls you want to do.

Spoiler:

.::R U L E S::.
I'll be adding more to the list as this game progresses
• You cannot instantly Kill bosses and enemies unless you have a skill that allows you to do so.
• You must say what your going to do and let me and the dice decide weather or not that was a killing move
• You can only post your response to the story once so make sure what your going to do is finalized.
• Dice Decide if your move is successful.
• Dice decide if you get critical hit.
• Dice decide if your enemy notices what your planning of if you're sneaking.
• Dice decides the amount of health you loose when hit by an enemy and if the enemy even hit you.
• Rare chances of the dice allowing you to get new unlisted skills.
• You can attack other players, should you feel the need to do so.
• You Can be rewarded Money depending on the monster killed.

H E A L T H • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A/ S T A M I N A• P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• You Get 2 HP back every round
• You get 5 Stam Back every round

.::C L A S S E S::.

M A G I C • U S E R
• Summoner
• Mage
• Battle Mage
W A R R I O R
• Dual Wield
• Sword And Shield
• Two Handed
A S S A S S I N
• Thief
• Hunter
• Dual Daggers

.::S K I L L S::.

S U M M O N E R [Staff]
:: • Summon Nyaw [Humanoid Cat: Deadly & Cute: Once Summoned Health Will Appear]
:: • Heal Summon
:: • Basic Magic Bolts [Pure Magic, holds no element]
:: • Basic Magic Shield [Works better for defending Magic]
M A G E [Staff]
::
B A T T L E • M A G E [Shield, Short Staff]
:: • Elemental Weapon Enhance
:: • Fire Magic
:: • Wind Magic
:: • Basic Shield Skills
:: • Basic Staff Combat
D U A L • W E I L D [Two One Handed Weapons]
:: • Basic Weapon Skills
:: • Basic barrage [A Barrage of Attacks]
:: • Sword Dash [Get Closer to targets at an incredible speed]
:: • Basic Chain Kill *[Can chain kill mobs if you roll 4 or lower]
S W O R D • & • S H I E L D [Sword & Shield]
T W O • H A N D E D [Two Handed Weapons]
T H E I F [Chains, Traps, Dagger]
H U N T E R [Bow, Arrows, & Dagger]
:: • Magnum Shot *[rolling a 4/6/8 can Pin even bosses to walls/floors with this powerful shot. 3/5/7 will just knock them over]
:: • Poison/Paralysis Shot [Can Deal Damage over time or immobilize enemies]
:: • Multi Shot [Can stack up to 3 arrows and shoot them at once or one after another to chainkill]
:: • Hunters Sight [Player is allowed to notice things that others won't depending on dice roll.]
D U A L • D A G G E R S [Dual Daggers, Bombs]
:: • Basic Dagger Skills
:: • Basic Tactical Tools [Smoke Bombs, Poison Smoke]
:: • Ninja Barrage *[Barrage of Dagger Attacks, Roll above 9 teleport behind enemies beforehand]
:: • Basic Chain Kill *[Can chain kill mobs if you roll under 4]

* Moves with a star on it such as Basic Chain Kill can be initiated by the player rolling the correct the dice number for example: Basic Chain Kill Needs a roll of under 4. The number can be increased as the skill is ranked up, look for skill rank upgrades below.

.::S K I L L • U P G R A D E S::.

• Private Message Me To Upgrade Your Skills.
• You can only upgrade one skill, there is no package deal. So when you upgrade your fire from basic to intermediate it'll cost you 500g.
• You cannot skip level ups. For example you cannot go from basic to epic instantly, you must upgrade you way to that level.
• Upgrading skills also can how your skill works. For example it can increase the amount of chances you get, make skills stronger, and decrease the stamina cost. For example if you upgrade Base Chainkill to Intermediate you'll only have to roll under 6 for it to be in effect.

B A S I C5 Stamina/Mana ::
0g
I N T E R M E D I A T E4 Stamina/Mana::
500g
A D V A N C E D3 Stamina/Mana::
1000g
M A S T E R2 Stamina/Mana::
5000g
E P I C1 Stamina/Mana::
7500g

Last edited by K E N T A R U on May 23rd 2013, 8:58 pm; edited 20 times in total
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Adventure Text Empty Re: Adventure Text

Post by Rhino.Freak May 14th 2013, 7:04 am

this seems to be pretty interesting.. i'll join this! Smile
"walks into the room"
I choose Dual Daggers ( I have no idea what it is )
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin May 14th 2013, 8:29 am

Why not?

"Walks into room"
Warrior - Dual Wield
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK May 14th 2013, 9:32 am

I will try it too.
Mage - Battle mage.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateNinja May 14th 2013, 10:40 am

Sounds interesting...

"The ground is shakin' and the fear is spreadin' as Battle Mage enters the room"
UltimateNinja
UltimateNinja

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet May 14th 2013, 4:31 pm

"Walks into the room, looking at everyone's roles"

Was going to chose battle mage, but now I see that it would be just a bad idea.

M A G E:
• Summoner
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson May 14th 2013, 5:52 pm

Stealthily deconceals himself - Hunter *was hidden all the time, waiting for the right moment*
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 14th 2013, 9:33 pm

Glad to see people interested in my experiment. I know I said 5 but I'll go ahead with 6, so I'm not taking any more people into this. Hello Heroes your about to begin your quest(s) in this world that you and I will create. Be creative the limits in this game are very lenient. Have fun!

H E R O: Rhino.Freak
A S S A S S I N: Dual Daggers
G O L D: 1,000
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
S T A M I N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• As you and Remilia Scarlet enter the room you notice that the torches start to weaken. You hear a loud lever turn as the metal door behind you is locked. You have no memory of how you got in the room all you know is that you were a former assassin and have to rely on the two daggers left with you. The hallway ahead of you splits into three labeled with blood first door says "Soul" second says "Body" and the next says "Mind". What do you do?

H E R O: Zeiin
W A R R I O R: Dual Wield
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• As you enter the room the lights turn on and you and FrizenSK are stuck in a large arena bound by the ankles with chains. The audience above roars with chanting and cheering. In front of the two of you is a large door and behind it you can hear deep crys and moans echo. You look behind you and watch as the doors get bolted shut. Next thing you know a massive 3 headed monster bursts in its legs chained up just like yours. Its big belly jiggles as it takes a decisive step towards you and FirzenSK. It wipes drool and snot off of its face as it looks down onto you. The audience cheers even louder.

H E R O: FirzenSK
M A G E: Battle Mage
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• As you enter the room the lights turn on and you and Zeiin are stuck in a large arena bound by the ankles with chains. The audience above roars with chanting and cheering. In front of the two of you is a large door and behind it you can hear deep crys and moans echo. You look behind you and watch as the doors get bolted shut. Next thing you know a massive 3 headed monster bursts in its legs chained up just like yours. Its big belly jiggles as it takes a decisive step towards you and Zeiin. It wipes drool and snot off of its face as it looks down onto you. The audience cheers even louder.

H E R O: UltimateNinja
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• As you step into the room you are confronted by an elderly man wearing a black robe. The man has bags under his eyes as and yellowed teeth his eyes were bloodshot and looked like he had seen death himself. the lights in the dim room start to flicker as the Elderly Man speaks "Good evening young hero, *cough* I have been sent here to test your abilities. If you prove of no use to me I will without a doubt kill you." the old man laughs and coughs. He stops and looks at you with a straight face and from under his robe he launches a fire spell at the door causing it to melt. "The only way out is through me, lets see what you can do"

H E R O: Remilia Scarlet
M A G E: Summoner
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• As you and Rhino.Freak enter the room you notice that the torches start to weaken. You hear a loud lever turn as the metal door behind you is locked. You have no memory of how you got in the room all you know is that you were a former assassin and have to rely on the two daggers left with you. The hallway ahead of you splits into three labeled with blood first door says "Life" second says "Death" and the next says "Birth". What do you do?

H E R O: Crimson
A S S A S S I N: Hunter
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• Your stealth served you well because as you got out of hiding the Chimera prowling the room didn't notice you. It moves back and forth protecting the doorway in front of you. This beast has the head and body of a lion above that is the head of a goat followed by the tail that is a snake. There are boxes around the room. What will you do?
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 14th 2013, 10:15 pm

I'm still considering adding skills in or not. As of now just do your attacks and decisions and I'll let the dice to the work.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm May 14th 2013, 10:31 pm

Darn, I'm too late to enter.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK May 14th 2013, 10:34 pm

Ok, at first thing without story:
I hope I understand this game right. Me and Zeiin should cooperative with our comments, right? I will tell my part of story and then Zeiin.
If my something in my answer will be wrong, correct me please.

I am useing very hot fire in my hands to melt down the chains. Me and Zeiin are free now. Then I put my left hand forward and I am useing strong light to blindness a monster for few moments. Me and Zeiin are ready to defend our lifes and fight to dead if it´s necessary.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin May 15th 2013, 12:32 am

I look around as it seems we have no where to run. I look back at FrizenSK as I nod my head, drawing my dual blades out. I ran towards the beast as I begin to take advantage of his size matter, I kite my way through scratching and slashing the massive 3 headed monster keeping my speed up as I know slowing down can possibly mean death. The monster begins to grow in rage after every strike as I hope FirzenSK is poking him down from the back line. The strikes grow faster and faster not taking note of the damage I'm doing as I focus on my foot placement trying not to get caught out. I take a deep breathe, did we do it?
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 15th 2013, 4:46 am

FirzenSK you can do what you want, hell you could of even attempted to kill him if you wanted too. Or you could of sent him a message planning out your attack.

I might be adding skills to this game and how many skills you can use in a row. But this game is meant to be done by text so I'm very limited on what I can do. Currently I am waiting on the others to post their responses before I move on.

~May the dice forever be in your favor.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak May 15th 2013, 7:36 am

"chill Scarlet, I got this.. Slowly slowly I stepped in the hallway where it splits into body, mind and soul.. I closely observe.. And choose Mind and slowly walks into it..."

(tell me if I did something wrong)
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateNinja May 15th 2013, 1:10 pm

"It seems that this old fella is battle mage just like me. But I better not misjudge him, his eyes tell me he went trough hell. I'll keep distance between us until I figure out his true nature."
UltimateNinja came up with the plan quickly. A light ball is formed in his hand and he launches a lightning toward old man. UltimateNinja doubted this would be enough to defeat his opponent, so he planned to take advantage of old man's attention to defend lightning and of poorly lit room so he would teleport to the man's left side. Maybe those evil eyes won't see what is coming next.
"If I succeed I might have an ace up my sleeve."

Will UltimateNinja be focused enough to blink and increase his chances in this battle?
UltimateNinja
UltimateNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet May 15th 2013, 1:37 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:"chill Scarlet, I got this.. Slowly slowly I stepped in the hallway where it splits into body, mind and soul.. I closely observe.. And choose Mind and slowly walks into it..."

*Sighs a little in return*
-You're going to try and solve it all by yourself again, huh?
*Her eyes then observes the doors in front of her own path for a moment, then widens her eyes a little as she sees the one with the word "Birth" on it, then takes some steps towards it and gently lays her hand on the door, at the same time she lays her other hand at her own stomach, quietly*
-That's right... I cannot waste any time here when I have someone to look after... I shouldn't even be here.
*Looks back at Rhino with a gentle smile*
-Let's just get this over with and meet eachother at the other side alive,
Freak~
*Moves her hand down on the door handle and slowly opens it a little while having her other hand on
top of her little belt with the two knives attached to, keeping her guard up and then quickly opens the door wide*
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 15th 2013, 7:44 pm

You guys are all playing very well, as long as you don't automatically do a "I killed this guy" type of thing there shouldn't be any problem. Currently waiting for Crimson to post so I can do Part2. In the meantime I'm trying to come up with a skill system so you have something to spend your gold on lol.

K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson May 15th 2013, 8:54 pm

"Haha, a chimera. Like in the good old days in the wild, when we used to travel the Wilderlands, live of what we hunted. This one seems to be slightly stunted - I've seen bigger ones before" thought Crimson, as he smiled and melted once more into the shadows, appearing behind the boxes.
"I have the terrain advantage here, my dear friend, fare ye well" he snickered as he took out a dipped a few arrows in a vial of potent paralysis poison, drew his bow and aimed. The beast had hopefully not noticed him. And even if, he was hidden behind a sturdy wooden barricade.
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK May 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

I took my stick from my back on left hand to increase my powers. I am running closer and closer to the beast and preparing fire ball on my right hand. At this time Zeiin doing his attack. I threw fire ball on left head of beast. I hit it. I don´t see what happend to left head of beast but I can´t thing about that now. I preparing my stick to use my strongest element. It´s wind. I want to use my wind saber to hit medium head and as I hope Zeiin will help me with that to do dual attack on that head together.
Did I killed left head? What did Zeiin while I was attacking left head? Did he killed right head with dual blead? Do he help me with dual attack? Let´s see...
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 16th 2013, 7:16 am

FrizenSK You can only post your response to the story once so make sure what your going to do is finalized.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK May 16th 2013, 1:21 pm

Oh, I read something about part 2... so then sorry, my mistake Very Happy
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 16th 2013, 9:16 pm

H E R O: Rhino.Freak
A S S A S S I N: Dual Daggers
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• You walk into the hallway labeled mind separating from Remilia Scarlet. After a little bit of walking you come to a large room with dim torches. You take another step into the room and all the torches burst into blue flames. You fall to the ground holding your head in agony. A ghostly figure comes out of the shadows singing it's ghostly tune. You look up at the ghostly figure and realize that it is a Banshee, a large ghost with the ability to bring a man to their knees with just a whisper. What do you do?

H E R O: Zeiin
W A R R I O R: Dual Wield
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• You are able to successfully launch a fury of blows at the monster and cause a bleeding effect on it but using attacks this fast puts a strain on your body as you run out of stamina. You pant for air as the monster still towers over you crying in pain from its wound. It bursts into rage and kicks you into a wall and your are immobilized for the moment. The monster falls to its knees from the loss of blood. The crowd cheers even louder. What do you do?

H E R O: FirzenSK
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• Your fireball successfully hits the monster straight in the face as its crying in pain from the pain inflicted on it by Zeiin. The monster holds its face in pain from the intense heat. As you run towards the beast it takes the hand that was holding its face and smacks you into one of the 4 pillars holding the room together. You see the monster fall to its knees from Zeiin's attacks and you take advantage of the situation. You get up from being smacked to the side and use your wind attack and cut off the left head the monster puts its hand where the head had been chopped off and blood sprays onto the walls. You notice that Zeiin is still suffering from being knocked into the wall. What do you do?

H E R O: UltimateNinja
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• The old man was able to see through your plan. He holds his hand up and casts a defensive magic that deflects your lighting into one of the lanterns causing it to explode. His cold gaze locks onto you as he lifts up his other hand an launches lighting back at you except his lighting is stronger and faster. You dodge to the right and the lighting explodes through the wall. smoke rises in the room from the dust. The old man looks around saying "Well Well, young one. You're better than I expected. But it'll take more than that to topple me." What do you do?

H E R O: Remilia Scarlet
M A G E: Summoner
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
M A N A • P O I N T S
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• As you open the door black smoke pours slowly onto the floor. In the room there is a little girl crying you cannot see her face even though she is facing you. The torches in this room are already blue. You look around the room and see that there are 6 large pillars in it. After you finish observing your surroundings you notice that the young girl starts to cry louder, as she does so more girls enter the room from the shadows their right hand on their stomach and their left covering their face. What do you do? Notice: Your Current Summon is a white humanoid cat, pretty cute too.

H E R O: Crimson
A S S A S S I N: Hunter
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
• You still remain stealthy as you draw your bow. You shoot and hit the snake the poison knocks it out but the rest of the beast remains sturdy as it looks behind it to see where the shot came from. The Goats eyes light up red as it scans the area for the attacker. You remember one of the weaknesses to the creature(Lucky Dice Roll)the creature is weak to being hit in the middle of its body with a strong shot, maybe the magnum shot could take care of this. The goats eyes burn with fire as a few of the crates and barricades explode into flames. What do you do next?
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateNinja May 16th 2013, 10:40 pm

@KENTARU
You better hurry up with skill system. I'm not sure what powers battle mage should have or not have. For example, would it be too overpowered if he would able to use telekinesis? Because that might be part of my plan. And I suppose battle mage can manipulate multiple elements, which also means he's able to conjure them (although he's not conjurer, like, for example, sorcerer).
UltimateNinja
UltimateNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 16th 2013, 11:42 pm

Alright everyone hold off on your story until I can tell you your skills.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U May 17th 2013, 12:06 am

.::B A S E • S K I L L S::.

M A G E
• Summoner [Staff]
:: • Summon Nyaw [Humanoid Cat: Deadly & Cute: Once Summoned Health Will Appear]
:: • Heal Summon
:: • Basic Magic Bolts [Pure Magic, holds no element]
:: • Basic Magic Shield [Works better for defending Magic]
• Sorcery
:: •
• Battle Mage [Shield, Staff]
:: • Elemental Weapon Enhance
:: • Fire Magic
:: • Wind Magic
:: • Basic Shield Skills
:: • Basic Staff Combat
W A R R I O R
• Dual Wield
::Basic Sword Skills
::Basic Sword barrage [A flurry of sword attacks]
::Sword Dash [Get Closer to targets at an incredible speed]
:: Chain Kill [Can chain kill mobs if you roll 8 or lower initiate by attacking 1 mob enemy]
• Sword And Shield
• Two Handed
A S S A S S I N
• Thief
• Hunter Bow, Arrows, Dagger
:: • Magnum Shot [Can Pin Enemys to walls with this powerful shot][
:: • Poison/Paralysis Shot [Can Deal Damage over time or immobilize enemies]
:: • Multi Shot [Can stack up to 5 arrows and shoot them at once or one after another to chainkill]
:: • Hunters Sight [Player is allowed to notice things that others won't depending on dice roll.]
• Dual Daggers
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content