The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here

3 posters

Go down

So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Empty So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here

Post by G man August 17th 2013, 5:16 am

I improved quite a bit, the order will be so that last is the last siggy I made so far, this is not all of them ofcourse, just summing it up.

So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Sasuke_vs_naruo_by_giladavny-d6ewfc2
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Naruto_kcm_by_giladavny-d6g2slf
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Pain_by_giladavny-d6ggn13
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Obito_uchiha_by_giladavny-d6h6q1n
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Borderlands_by_giladavny-d6h9fya
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Rock_lee_by_giladavny-d6hpwv0
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Kakashi__collab_with_draox_by_giladavny-d6i0pyb- collab with Draox.
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Starcraft__collab_with_drezz_by_giladavny-d6i3hdz-collab with Drezz (not from around)
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Smudge__my_first_by_giladavny-d6i746y
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here 2nd_collab_with_drezz_by_giladavny-d6ia13q-another collab with Drezz
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Garlic_jr_by_giladavny-d6ia607
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Cassiopea_siren_by_giladavny-d6icr1x
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Machine_by_giladavny-d6idbfx
So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here New_style_by_giladavny-d6igjig
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Empty Re: So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here

Post by Akshit August 17th 2013, 10:34 am

Damn man these are awesome !!!
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here Empty Re: So after 1 year and a half of not really posting sigs here

Post by G man August 17th 2013, 12:41 pm

Thanks m8. Smile
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK August 17th 2013, 5:30 pm

That kakashi´s kolab with draox is the best Smile
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 18th 2013, 2:47 am

haha
Thanks m8. Smile
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down