The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic The Hedgehog I Prototype Custom Sprite

2 posters

Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog I Prototype Custom Sprite Empty Sonic The Hedgehog I Prototype Custom Sprite

Post by The Creator March 23rd 2014, 8:03 pm

Did something a little different from my standard roots.
Here is a Remake of the Legendary Sprite featured in the very first Prototype (Build) of Sonic The Hedgehog on MegaDrive Console System that appeared at the Tokyo Toy Show back in June of 1990.

Sonic The Hedgehog I Prototype Custom Sprite Sonicp10

Its importance: The where bouts of this mysterious and elusive demo is yet to be determined. It has only appeared in a magazine once by mistake in 2010, 20 years after its ONLY appearance in public. Ever since, no new information regarding this build of the game has been discovered.

I have tried giving my best to remaking this sprite, but the quality of the picture from the magazine limited my ability to achieve total-remake. It is 100% Custom.

Anyways, enjoy!

Last edited by The Creator on March 28th 2014, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)
The Creator
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog I Prototype Custom Sprite Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog I Prototype Custom Sprite

Post by narutouchiha March 26th 2014, 3:37 am

f*ck you are amazing
great job
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down