The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece A-Edition [Alpha 0.1]

2 posters

Go down

One Piece A-Edition [Alpha 0.1] Empty One Piece A-Edition [Alpha 0.1]

Post by Rhino.Freak July 8th 2015, 4:51 pm

ONE PIECE A-EDITION : ALPHA 0.1 RELEASED!

The first One Piece A-Edition Build is here!
I don't know why I never posted here, probably because the forum was very inactive back then.
This game is made in "The A-engine" (and is the very first game to be powered by it) that is developed by A-MAN.

Features:

• Luffy
  • Sanji
  • A training dummy
  • A marine grunt (which is very buggy, so don't play with it)
  • Law (don't choose as it crashes the game Razz)

How to install:

When you first install the game, you will find in the folder the SFX created 2 exes.
1-A windowed version; resolution 800x600
2-A full screen version. Will expand to perfectly fit your screen.
In the future, changing the resolution of your screen will be accessible via the options menu. The A-Engine used to create this game is still not fully ready, that's why.

How to play:

-Control your character with the arrow keys, and do actions with the four action keys; Attack, Defend, Jump and Special.

Once you start the game, you might find that the controls are not what you prefer. Fear not. You can change controls in the "Options" in the main menu of the game. To go there the first time, use the arrow keys to move around and "C" to click/proceed.

For those who would like to play the game with a joystick controller of some sort, unfortunately, I couldn't get gamepads support ready in time. However, after some research, we came across a very handy program that translates keyboard inputs into joystick clicks. I've tested it, and it work perfectly for the game. Here is the GitHub releases page of the program:
Github

Download link : Mediafire

Regards,
Team-A
http://opae.a-superlab.com/forum
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition [Alpha 0.1] Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition [Alpha 0.1]

Post by The Creator July 8th 2015, 4:56 pm

haha funny, I was just about to go over to its forums to see how they progressed! Smile

How are they doing though with it?

Shit, still haven't started One Piece. Need to catch up Razz

I have no intention to burst any of their bubbles, but do they realize LF2 has became open-source, meaning they can develop the LF2 engine more? Not saying they should halt their progress and stuff, just wondering?

Edit1: If some people can't go through the authorization, then make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies. That's the way to play with MediaFire these days.

Edit2: You guys could've somehow made it more noticeable that there is a new forums for OPA at the old forums. uberserious Nvm, I see it now. Rolling Eyes
The Creator
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak July 8th 2015, 6:37 pm

The Creator wrote:haha funny, I was just about to go over to its forums to see how they progressed! Smile

How are they doing though with it?

Shit, still haven't started One Piece. Need to catch up Razz

I have no intention to burst any of their bubbles, but do they realize LF2 has became open-source, meaning they can develop the LF2 engine more? Not saying they should halt their progress and stuff, just wondering?

Edit1: If some people can't go through the authorization, then make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies. That's the way to play with MediaFire these days.

Edit2: You guys could've somehow made it more noticeable that there is a new forums for OPA at the old forums. uberserious Nvm, I see it now. Rolling Eyes

The progress is going but rather slowly because all of us are busy with somethings, the engine is prepping up for the release of its own as well and we plan to continue with the game after that Smile
Hmm LF2 didn't become open source officially, people may have "dissected" it but I doubt it's the same. There is this thing called Project F and he is making a lf2 clone that works on website (already quite well made) which is going to be open source.

And honestly the A-engine is made to be an engine, not a game like LF2, it is far more superior and has support for even 3D objects soon in the future. Comparing LF2 with A-engine for now is like comparing apples with oranges.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator July 8th 2015, 6:46 pm

Yeah, heard of the stuff going on with LF2. I scroll though LFE once in a while.

Fair enough about the A-Engine.

I like Apples and Oranges so.. XD
The Creator
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down