The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that bugs me a little

+2
MadaraaradaM
Z
6 posters

Go down

Things that bugs me a little Empty Things that bugs me a little

Post by Z February 8th 2009, 1:19 am

I know that the general opinion of the world about Israel is not the greatest because of her doings in the Middle East.
I wanted to know if their is any one who feels that Israel is wrong in her doing (and if so, then specify why) or that she is doing good.
I want to hear what's your opinion and no opinion will be wrong.
Please don't spam!!
Z
Z

Health Health : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Things that bugs me a little Empty Re: Things that bugs me a little

Post by MadaraaradaM February 8th 2009, 1:46 am

Israel... i think i've heard of that before... near asia? no... some1 remind me.
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 8th 2009, 1:49 am

It's in the Middle East, you know where "Jesus" was born... I think.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by MadaraaradaM February 8th 2009, 1:54 am

no, that was jarusalum, don't know how to spell. Israel. i know it, but can't remember. aha, got a world map on a wall behind my comp, it's capital is jeruselum. soo, wat do u want to say about it?
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 8th 2009, 2:02 am

Oh yah, well it's in You Don't Want To Mess With The Zohan.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 8th 2009, 10:41 am

omg?!?! u didnt know Izrael?

btw:
u mean that with Palestina?that fight/war?
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by samurais February 8th 2009, 10:50 am

ppl r talking about that
samurais
samurais

Health Health : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Z February 8th 2009, 11:49 am

I'm talking about the war between the Palestinian and the Israelian. if you know what I'm talking about, then speak your mind, as said before, no idea is wrong and no spam
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 8th 2009, 7:57 pm

I think they should just stop fighting, and settle it peacefully.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 8th 2009, 8:05 pm

yep , why just dont stop fighting,but this fighting between em is kinda never ending
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MadaraaradaM February 9th 2009, 7:09 am

That's still going?!?!?!?
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv February 9th 2009, 10:28 am

I don't know what kind of answer you would expect.. the age group in this forum is not one that would keep track of everything that goes on in the world.. although you should know where Israel is, and a little of what's going on. Me myself, I am not 100% on the details.. I know what is going on, and what has been going on, about the war, the conflict, that new wall idea.. and all that crap. But the truth is I don't know enough to make the decision of who is the "Bad guy". In war there usually is no bad or good guys. I have allways leaned towards Israel being more in the good side, but now I am certain that it is because of the media around me, you don't hear Israelis as terrorists, but you do see palestinians depicted as such. War is a necessary evil, one that will never dissapear as long as there is intelligence in this planet. The Israel+US vs Middle East is a clear example of a conflict that never ends as the guy above me said. Again, I don't have enough details or knowledge to pick a side, although as I said before, due to inevitable circumstances I have a predilect towards Israel. Mind you, I don't have strong feelings about either side. In truth, I tend to avoid the topic because of how pointless it is to the rest of the world. What I mean by that is that noone really understands fully the conflicts between the two sides other than ancient vendettas, which is why when I look at it, no matter how much I read, I can tell that I am not getting the whole picture. Hence it becomes pointless to choose a side, and so It becomes an irrelevant topic to me. I know it sounds bad, but given all my personal problems, and world problems that are much more tangible to me, it is hard to focus any attention at such a seemingly pointless confliict. On a side note, I've heard Israeli ambassadors talk on the radio talking about seeking peace between the sides, but It is still hard for me to believe that they are the good side. I tend to have an educated view on everything, yet I find that this is one of the topics I'm most ignorant in... I guess it is also because of my distaste in war, and violence in general (I'm more of a Bob Marley guy). Hope I ddin't offend anyone.. I have friends that are in the Israeli army, and I know people die all the time, even innocent people, but no matter how much I read about it, this is the only war where I don't understand it as a whole (The war on terror was pointless, but I understood the "rationalizations" behind it, In this one I can't. I hope I made my position clear, if you guys feel like I'm being harsh, then you probably didn't understand my position, tell me so and I'll make it more concize. Well, that's it, I also hope that you can get something from what I wrote.
*I am not american BTW, I'm Argentinean, if that helps you understand some of my sentences

Also guys, don't say one sentence answers saying "They should end the war" or whatever... those are very general sentences that achieve nothing. If you don't know about it, just don't say anything.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MadaraaradaM February 9th 2009, 10:40 am

War will continue, yeah. I'm gonna be serious now.
You've heard israel ambassador's talk? Doesn't that mean u can speak Israeli?
Anyway, yeah i leant about that war going on like 2 years ago. I can't believe that it's still going on... Wasn't it about their different religions and stuff? I forgot. Or about claiming land?
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Z February 9th 2009, 2:46 pm

@ipsilonv
thank you very much for that, I don't know myself what I want to achieve in this thread, I actually was thinking about it when I was asleep, and then, out of no where I wrote it in the forum, I really don't have a specify answer I want. and you were right, the age group here is to small for serious answers, but thank you anyway, I got your point Smile
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv February 10th 2009, 7:43 am

I do not speak israeli... He was speaking spanish, since he was the israeli ambasador in Argentina. The conflicts between Israel and Palestine have been going on for a long time, but one big impact on the discord between the two sides was that Israel was protected by the US and given land (That didn't belong to them) after World War two. Jewish people who fled from Europe were given land in Israel. Hence the hate towards americans who favoured the Israeli people. A big problem with Israel is that it is holy land for Palestinians I believe. But of course the conflict has become much more intricate than that, and is not just about this. This is where my confusion comes.. since the reaons for the conflict are dilluting, and the real reason, as far as i can see, is mere hate a lack of will to end the dispute (From both sides). But of course I might be misinformed, and there might be a blatant reason for it. I just haven't read enough to be 100% sure. I am positive that all I said before is in fact true, but I don't know if it's the sole reason.

No problem, I like writing my thoughs, even if there is noone to appreciate them. I take any chance I get ahaha. It's good to see that there is some interest in the topic though. Even though I like other topics better, this one is controversial enough.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down