The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha

+7
EspaDa
Omnipotent
xlittlebob520
ipsilonv
Futon
Riki X
Zetro
11 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha Empty Re: Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha

Post by Riki X March 3rd 2009, 2:06 am

well nothing really embarrasing happened to me that i can remember atm, but today, at the end of school, we had to put our chairs, but since it was a substitute teacher, the way he wanted us to put our chairs was different, and he said how he would like us to put up our chairs, but i wasnt listening, so the teacher and the people around me had to correct me at least 5 times
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha Empty Re: Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha

Post by Futon March 3rd 2009, 2:41 am

Me I was at shcool and I was with my girlfriend . but when I kiss her that was descusting she don'T know how to kiss so I said « wtf you kiss like a pig I 'm living you» after she was crying like a baby ( girl) and all is friend was trying to kill me it was realy funny ah ah
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 3rd 2009, 5:32 am

Dude, that's fu#ked up. Next time you should try to be a man and respect women, even those that kiss like pigs.

Ontopic:
I really can't remember anything that was really embarassing... meh, I just posted because of the douche up there.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xlittlebob520 March 3rd 2009, 5:43 am

we the most embarising that happened to me (no in school) that i could remember is:

holding a dirraharra for 3 hours in the sky train xD
xlittlebob520
xlittlebob520

Health Health : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnipotent March 3rd 2009, 6:11 am

futonmaster wrote: wtf you kiss like a pig I 'm living you
How do u know how pigs kiss? awesome
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Health Health : 24
Country : Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaDa March 3rd 2009, 8:54 am

embarising? <-- What this means
EspaDa
EspaDa

Health Health : 4
Country : Something embarising ever happened at schoool to u-Madara Uchiha Empty
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz March 3rd 2009, 9:03 am

When I was walking, noticed something on my left, looked at it and continued walking, before walking into a pole. :XQ:

Zazz

Health Health : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by narutoguy March 3rd 2009, 9:05 am

EspaDa just google it , well i have some embarrassing moments that i would not share if i were anyone here , i have worse times than you madara uchiha
narutoguy
narutoguy

Health Health : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaDa March 3rd 2009, 9:15 am

Oh My embarrassing time err...

Oh at my school I was good at Rubic cube and I went to beat Many school

and The Head teacher tell me To show to every One in school but my school have

5000 STUDENTS! And when I went to show it 20 Sec. Later Boom !

My rubic is go out and I was !! No! that is
EspaDa
EspaDa

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Romaxas III March 3rd 2009, 4:18 pm

When I was 6 my sis took me to her school, just to show how it looks. I was waking donw the corridor with her classmate and the bell rang, we started running(he didin`t want to be late) and suddenly door opened.. BAM! I hit the door! Outch... Then I started crying.. Screaming! Everybody was staring at me. B*tches...
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowind March 3rd 2009, 4:19 pm

You guys maybe know my, i have created topic of that ''BANGED''!
Shadowind
Shadowind

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down