The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :))

+5
Korkor XI
N.D
tobi is a good boy
RMaster28
Wuk
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :)) Empty New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :))

Post by Wuk June 8th 2009, 2:54 am

I started playing LF2 with my friend NarutoDream long time ago, i am very good with kakashi.. Superb skill. I getted that i need country, to i can put anime gif into signature to all members of forum and I can see it!!
I joined hamachi gaming, and i am really good with lags. I am in contest for lighting, and i need to do some test, so i need to prepair myself for it, and i dont have time to create anime of kakashi. Then i wrote this, read if you think you can help: https://ntsd.forumotion.com/animations-f16/i-need-kakashi-animation-read-for-more-info-t7557.htm
And before that post i haved 3 Points on my profil..
Now i have -1 after it ?!
Some answer, glad if it help me :))
Wuk
Wuk

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :)) Empty Re: New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :))

Post by RMaster28 June 8th 2009, 4:23 am

Hello there Wuk. If you want i could make a lightning country sig for you with a kakashi sprite animation. Also for info on points, ranks and stuff go to the section about the forum https://ntsd.forumotion.com/about-the-forum-f27/
and look for the guides there. and if you dont get into to lightning you can join the fire country coz we specialize in playing with kakashi as well and also in spriting and coding.
RMaster28
RMaster28
Fire Elite
Fire Elite

Health Health : 71
Country : New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :)) Empty
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :)) Empty Re: New forumer here, point question, need answer, any help :))

Post by tobi is a good boy June 8th 2009, 8:12 am

grrr! :@ join Myobokuzan! however you have to be a very kind person if ya want to... don't forget to read the rules!

oh yeah the reason why you have -3 points: you made 2 topics wich means -4 points! but +1 point cause you posted 1!

make a topic=-2points
make a post= +1 point!
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D June 8th 2009, 12:00 pm

i gust explained you most of the rules and etc on the forum,and you are not gonna join lighting if you keep doing HM on me Twisted Evil
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2009, 12:05 pm

a new balkanian?

awsome and welcome..be sure to check out the balkanian section......cya till then

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 8th 2009, 1:14 pm

Checked. Thx for intro tobi the good boy Wink
Naruto i practising skill and combos with kakashi now, i think i am in form. Its going pretty well. I early find out that HM is again the rules, so, i'll erease that trick from my head. /apologize! Smile
Yeah, RMaster28, i will join fire, if you get me into it. I am kinda bored about tests, and into lightning country i need pretty damn a lot of skills and with sasuke. So, if you wanna invite me to fire, i will be glad to show you how i am playing, i am not good right now, but i am playing a lot so.. Please invite me no testing, heheh Smile Hell yeah, if you wanna make sign kakashi anime, you know what kinda i want, look my avatar, something like that, gray, silver, moving, fighting kakashi. I am insane with it Smile * sry for my bad english *
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D June 8th 2009, 9:17 pm

lol you actually apologize to me,after doing so many,and keep punching me after i beat you.Then Again i know you will do it again whit me.Lol decide for country already.
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 8th 2009, 11:27 pm

Yeah guys, we are friend, me and naruto. We grow up together actually, and now we hanging together a lot, so when he call me to his house, i will surely doing HM, when we play single game 1 vs 1 Smile So.. Fire or lightning, no sign of they'r bosses! Still waiting.. Anyone created me kakashi anime? Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D June 8th 2009, 11:30 pm

www.google.com kakashi animation etc. that hard,animation takes months.
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 8th 2009, 11:37 pm

Okey i'll try it, but it seems hard to find! Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 8th 2009, 11:39 pm

But i need country, to put anime into sign to all see.. And i practising now a lot, i dont have time to search, but i'll do my best. Thx mates for info's Smile * i'll probably join fire, if they invite me, i like them, they are organized very well, and they are good fighters *
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI June 8th 2009, 11:42 pm

Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 8th 2009, 11:49 pm

Korkor thanks for the intro! I stuided rules, and look all you write, thx i understand a lot now. Hell yeah, i need country, and they are not responding.. That's nasty Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII June 8th 2009, 11:55 pm

well the kage's arent online....you have to wait for them to come online:)
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 9th 2009, 12:01 am

Yeah.. I am bored.. Smile waiting here all day.. Hope they are in same world time as me, i am from serbia.. Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D June 9th 2009, 12:23 am

well no double post unless you are bumping your own thread,he is bumping it.
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 9th 2009, 12:29 am

Hell yeah.. How to delete post? its says Edit/delete this post, i click there, where after that ? :S I will delete and this, after someone answer me, heh. Thx in front Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D June 9th 2009, 10:33 am

you can't delete post after someone reply to it.first report is gust removed bcs you are new So try READING rules
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by drunkenlee June 9th 2009, 11:28 pm

Hi im new can anyone tell me how to put pictures under my name like evry else has??

drunkenlee

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno June 9th 2009, 11:34 pm

You need enter to country to activate it.
If you in country then go:
Profile(in top of page) -> Signature
There you can put your sigs!
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 10th 2009, 11:52 am

Yeah thx, but i already entered and putted sign.. I am in lightning though.. But they didnt test me yet, i am prepairing so.. ty for intro btw Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno June 10th 2009, 11:54 am

I was answering this time not you, I was answering to drunkenlee
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy June 10th 2009, 11:55 am

@Wuk... did you make your sig? just curious...
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 10th 2009, 11:57 am

Nope.. Lightning gave it to me.. I dont know to create animes and sign though.. Kyokashi uno sry i didnt watch, my bad Wink Topic name is a lot diffrent then what we writting here, so no warms lets write where it should be written Smile bye all
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by PikMaiNose VIII June 10th 2009, 11:57 am

nah its part of the lightning countrys sigs
dw i think he has permission since hes partly in the country
*edit he posted before me again.....(WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING :evil: )
PikMaiNose VIII
PikMaiNose VIII

Health Health : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next