The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best europe got talent music!

2 posters

Go down

One of the best europe got talent music! Empty One of the best europe got talent music!

Post by Wuk June 10th 2009, 2:14 pm

She is swedish young girl.. She sing on english though, and name of song is Greatest of all by Whitney Houston! She start singing amazing from part 0:54, just listen whole vid, you will be in love!! :)
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0_Ib4Rg0Tk
Any comments? i like it very much, i listen it twice every day mates :)
Wuk
Wuk

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

One of the best europe got talent music! Empty Re: One of the best europe got talent music!

Post by N.D June 10th 2009, 3:37 pm

you are opera lover as i know. Twisted Evil
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

One of the best europe got talent music! Empty Re: One of the best europe got talent music!

Post by Wuk June 10th 2009, 4:16 pm

Hahah, i dont like opera mate, i like this girl, and i like her amazing voice Smile and song is hard, it isnt opera, its from whitney houston, look around Razz
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D June 10th 2009, 4:17 pm

That girl is ugly.
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuk June 10th 2009, 5:10 pm

Girl is ugly *in your oppinion* you cant say in name all of us! She have green eyes, blond hair, i like that kind. So, dont post that crap here, btw, look isnt matter, i post it because of her voice, and its pretty damn unblessing good Smile
Wuk
Wuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down