The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars Empty Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars

Post by hellboy1234 June 23rd 2009, 1:37 pm

Does anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or just their characters? I've been looking for it for an awful long time using all sorts of search engines Sad, but there isn't any good result. Thanks in advance.
hellboy1234
hellboy1234

Health Health : 2
Country : Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars Empty
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars Empty Re: Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars

Post by hellboy1234 June 23rd 2009, 4:05 pm

I've checked there but it is the gundam seed version, and why do u need to press the 'LEECHER ALARM'?
hellboy1234
hellboy1234

Country : Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars Empty Re: Anyone know where to download lf2 gundam seed destiny mod or their chars

Post by C4Blizzard June 23rd 2009, 4:33 pm

http://lf2characters.com/load/11-1-0-31

It took me 10 secs to Google it.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by hellboy1234 June 24th 2009, 5:29 pm

@ ZA AVGN
Sorry that ver. is still gundam seed, as that was the very 1st file I downloaded to check. Sorry to disappoint you.
hellboy1234
hellboy1234

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard June 24th 2009, 7:14 pm

hellboy1234 wrote:@ ZA AVGN
Sorry that ver. is still gundam seed, as that was the very 1st file I downloaded to check. Sorry to disappoint you.

Sorry to disappoint you.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dheidara June 25th 2009, 12:52 am

try this link:http://lf2-global.com/Downloads/Download_Item.asp?id=73&server=2 Laughing
Dheidara
Dheidara

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down