The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii: Dragon ball tenkaichi 3.

5 posters

Go down

Wii: Dragon ball tenkaichi 3. Empty Wii: Dragon ball tenkaichi 3.

Post by Sidoain August 17th 2009, 5:20 am

If you have a wii, go get Dragon ball tenkaichi 3.

I played it on the ps2, but on the wii, they made a lot of change that make it better when you fight vs an other player. For exemple, on the ps2, if someone do a rush move, you could not block it. On the wii, if you block, both of you will get stun for a sec. There are also other combat fix.

what is the number 1 reason on why i recommand you to buy it or (Download it) is the online play. I dont remember if we had one on the ps2, but on the wii, it had been done way better. I never lose one match so im looking for good players to face too.

also its a great fast paced game and to me, its the best dragon ball game ever made. Soon, on the ps3 and xbox 360, we will get a new tenkaichi. Bust limit sux for me and i think anyone would agree with me on that.

Tenkaichi 3 pro vs average. The average vs a pro dont stand a chance because there are a lot of stuff to remember while fighting. The different counters for each situation and there are many, there are many kind of different combo's and many way to confuse your enemy just because its too fast. Since each fast last longer because of the amount of HP, an average player vs a pro wont take the pressure much longer.

Pro vs pro: for the the ppl watching 2 pro's playing, its really great to watch because pro vs pro match look just like a real dragon ball fight. There are many ways to not lose any HP make it a great competition game like streetfighter i may say.

On the vs naruto games, i think tenkaichi 3 own them all by himself, but its still not more popular for one reason, the naruto manga is not dead yet while dragon ball is, but for the new dragon ball tenkaichi 4, i think dragon ball will get back on the track , over naruto and crush it.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Wii: Dragon ball tenkaichi 3. Empty Re: Wii: Dragon ball tenkaichi 3.

Post by Storm August 17th 2009, 5:39 am

The entire Tenkaichi series is crap. Besides the game having unnecessary characters, like every single Goku form playable for use as well as characters that don't need to be playable like Golden Ape, makes the game crappy. The fighting reminds me of playing DBZ Sagas with the combos being stiff and simple.

Worse series of all time and putting it on the Wii will be stupid. For one, they would have to change the buttons as well as figure out how to make the Wii remote and Nunchuk work with it. I wouldn't bother waste my time buying this.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain August 17th 2009, 8:24 am

Storm wrote:The entire Tenkaichi series is crap. Besides the game having unnecessary characters, like every single Goku form playable for use as well as characters that don't need to be playable like Golden Ape, makes the game crappy. The fighting reminds me of playing DBZ Sagas with the combos being stiff and simple.

Worse series of all time and putting it on the Wii will be stupid. For one, they would have to change the buttons as well as figure out how to make the Wii remote and Nunchuk work with it. I wouldn't bother waste my time buying this.

Before you make any other critism on the game, look at that video to see how tenkaichi is instead of saying that the combat is like dragon ball Saga. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04j36hjJesQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2FMajinGT&feature=player_profilepage

Ho yeah and i forget to say that you can play with the 3 different controllers, but me, i only play with the GC controller. The change is perfect BTW. If the fighting remind you of DBZ Saga, then i dont think you played one tenkaichi. You didnt even try it on the wii yet and you already think its crappy. The way they done the story line is better then any DBZ out there.

You may hate the way they done the roster, but you cannot hate the way they did the game play because how better could they do it for a one on one fight?

Dragon ball Z himself, the anime, they are the most powerful ppl of all the anime that exist. They are really fast and all. So to make a game to make DBZ look like the real DBZ and do it the most accurate possible, tenkaichi is the only way they could had done it.

My question for you, do you played with other players or only computers? If yes, i think i can see why you dont like it. Playing a fighting game vs computers only sux and it will never be fun. (well, atleast for me.)
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard August 17th 2009, 9:38 am

C'mon , we know that most of the games ported to the Wii are crappy as hell , the Wiimote + Nunchuk are the worst controller to choose for a fighting game.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain August 17th 2009, 6:17 pm

ZA AVGN wrote:C'mon , we know that most of the games ported to the Wii are crappy as hell , the Wiimote + Nunchuk are the worst controller to choose for a fighting game.

Well, thats true. But me, the only reason why i play a ported game to the wii is if we can play with the GC controller and if it fit well with the game. For exemple, i buy the god father new edition to the wii, but because we can only play with the wii remote, i stopped playing it quick because it was really done bad. When a ps2 or xbox game or even new ps3 360 games get ported to the wii, if you cannot play with the GC controller and if the GC key dont fit, i dont play them.

For dragon ball tenkaichi 3, its perfect. Go to gamefaqs.com and check each reviews. They all give it a great score, but they all recommand us to not play it with the remote or the old school controller. Also, the high score is base on how they did the story line so great, on how the game had been really balanced and how fun it is when you play with other players and the online play.

But anyway, if you want to critism the game, its ok because you might not have a wii so you will always say that its not good i cannot change your decision on that, but once tenkaichi 4 come out on the new console, you better not miss it. If you have a wii, you better go to the store and buy tenkaichi 3 or like me, downloading the iso and Burn the CD.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard August 17th 2009, 10:31 pm

I don't really care about consoles , the real gaming is on the PC.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 August 17th 2009, 11:22 pm

What I hate about the Tenkaichi series is basically what's wrong with the actual DBZ series; severe character imbalance. In Budokai 3, I could take Piccolo, be fighting Omega Shenron, and wreck them. In Tenkaichi, in order to have any semblance of a fair fight, your characters need to be both at similar power levels canonically speaking and similar levels. In short, I would have to have either a GT character or Buu saga Z character in order to have any hope of winning.

There's also the fact that lots of characters play like clones of one another.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm August 18th 2009, 4:08 am

Sidoain wrote:
Storm wrote:The entire Tenkaichi series is crap. Besides the game having unnecessary characters, like every single Goku form playable for use as well as characters that don't need to be playable like Golden Ape, makes the game crappy. The fighting reminds me of playing DBZ Sagas with the combos being stiff and simple.

Before you make any other critism on the game, look at that video to see how tenkaichi is instead of saying that the combat is like dragon ball Saga. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04j36hjJesQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2FMajinGT&feature=player_profilepage

Ho yeah and i forget to say that you can play with the 3 different controllers, but me, i only play with the GC controller. The change is perfect BTW. If the fighting remind you of DBZ Saga, then i dont think you played one tenkaichi. You didnt even try it on the wii yet and you already think its crappy. The way they done the story line is better then any DBZ out there.

You may hate the way they done the roster, but you cannot hate the way they did the game play because how better could they do it for a one on one fight?

Dragon ball Z himself, the anime, they are the most powerful ppl of all the anime that exist. They are really fast and all. So to make a game to make DBZ look like the real DBZ and do it the most accurate possible, tenkaichi is the only way they could had done it.

My question for you, do you played with other players or only computers? If yes, i think i can see why you dont like it. Playing a fighting game vs computers only sux and it will never be fun. (well, atleast for me.)
I've played against people, and I still say the series is garbage. The only thing I liked about the game was the free-roam flying. Trust me, I would rather play Budokai 3 or go for Burst Limit. Tenkaichi 4 won't much difference compared to 3. It'll just have more characters and probably a new fighting style. In my honest opinion, the series is lumped in with Sagas.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice August 19th 2009, 10:16 pm

Lets vote for if its worth downloading please? cuz i consider it.

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain August 22nd 2009, 9:33 pm

Applejuice wrote:Lets vote for if its worth downloading please? cuz i consider it.

Trust me, its worth downloading it. Dont listen to the others, go to gamefaqs.com and check the reviews made by the communoties. If you play it, dont play it with the wii mote, it sux. Take the GC controller. At the beggining, the control is still wierd since its different from the ps2, but after a while, you will get use to it and you will even say that the controller is way better then the ps2 controller.

1st of all, if you lose your oppenent, your character will auto search so you dont need to press the button to search your oppenent your self. To me to do it manually. Second, a huge update on the defence had been made so pro's can beat average players without getting touched once. Me, i still didnt lose a match once because im too good. You also have to read your oppenent to beat him.

Basically,if you want to play tenkaichi, you need to think about the online play only. complete saga's is more to unlock characters, but you already have the most worthy character at the beggining. You even start with broly so its cool.

If you play online, always take normal. Dont take custum because most of the custum players are like impossible to beat because its like an rpg game. The more you play, the more unstoppable you will be.

Not all character are equal, but me, i always let my online oppenent take his character 1st and i take someone equal. If someone take the fusion of SSJ4 goku and SSJ4 Vegeta, you can guess, he is a noob that want to instant win. In that case, you dont even need to take an equal character and you will win if you are good only.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down