The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords?

3 posters

Go down

Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords? Empty Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords?

Post by ACE KyoUno August 24th 2009, 7:32 pm

I like this game but I did'nt come to the end any time cos everytime when I reached Nar Shadaa my computer was ruining. Anyway I know all story and nearly all secrets of game - for man, for woman, for jedi, for sith. I discover all secrets with my uncle(he was playing that too).

I can't name this game my favourite but I like it.

Nice to find same peoples...
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords? Empty Re: Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords?

Post by Hao August 24th 2009, 7:36 pm

Mhm, this game was really quite good. I've played both, it was a great series. Bioware did a great job on the story.And what do you mean? Does the game just close? or does an error message come up?

On a side note, i look forward to the MMo ;O
Hao
Hao
San
San

Health Health : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords? Empty Re: Who is playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords?

Post by ACE KyoUno August 24th 2009, 7:41 pm

No, this not game problem. Just happens that comp was broken.

Anyway I saw all ways of game like movie when my uncle was playing. I know how turn Atton, Bao-Dur and others into siths or jedies, what you should do to repair broken NK and what do next, etc.

And i know game codes - how to become fully light or fully dark in begin of game, how to become eternal undying, etc.

Anyway now I downloading this game again(I have new PC) and I want to reach battle with Kraya by my own way. I would'nt be a jedi or sith, I will answer to peoples like I want to answer! cool
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down