The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Site in general

+12
Kawazoe Taiki
Zazz
Z
Blkdrgn V
Storm
N.D
ipsilonv
Arashi
ROOT
Futon
triviumninja
NejiUchiha
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Site in general Empty The Site in general

Post by NejiUchiha September 22nd 2009, 2:04 am

I come from a different set of naruto sites but i will say,this site needs to clean itself up.
the all black/red/white skin is a total waste and god awful, the site is stretched to another planter. from first glance, there is NO sort of link/steps that newbies should take in order to become familiar with the site and whatever system it may have.
i really dont see how you can get new members if you just expect them to look around,most of the kids nowadays do not want to look around or even attempt to.

Only thing that interested me is your chakra/health bar things.

Last edited by NejiUchiha on September 22nd 2009, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
NejiUchiha
NejiUchiha

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

The Site in general Empty Re: The Site in general

Post by triviumninja September 22nd 2009, 2:06 am

the forum isnt that bad .______.
triviumninja
triviumninja
-NTSDII Spriter-
-NTSDII Spriter-

Health Health : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon September 22nd 2009, 2:28 am

the forum is simple to understand thats why we have new member and we are the 2nd most popular naruto forum on forumotion...look by urself -________-
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NejiUchiha September 22nd 2009, 4:42 am

Futon wrote:the forum is simple to understand thats why we have new member and we are the 2nd most popular naruto forum on forumotion...look by urself -________-
no,its not. it may be easy to understand once you found what your looking for, but the format is poor.
i can go on and on about it though.
and since i never heard of this site, it must be a huge competition on forumotion.

i'm attempting to give yall a chance,but this place is just death for the eyes.
if possible,i would like to talk to whomever is in charge of this place,relax i'm not here for like some sort of merge or anything like that.

Last edited by NejiUchiha on September 22nd 2009, 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
NejiUchiha
NejiUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ROOT September 22nd 2009, 4:42 am

The member 'NejiUchiha' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice' : 2

ROOT

Health Health : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi September 22nd 2009, 4:48 am

What're you talking about NejiUchiha? I was always able to find my way around the site VERY easily. Other naruto sites are the overly confusing ones.
Arashi
Arashi
Sora
Sora

Health Health : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NejiUchiha September 22nd 2009, 4:51 am

Arashi wrote:What're you talking about NejiUchiha? I was always able to find my way around the site VERY easily. Other naruto sites are the overly confusing ones.
what type of naruto sites?
feel free to talk to me on my msn NejiUchiha103@hotmail.com about it
Also,i cannot get the NTSDII Demo to run,should i have some other program downloaded?
NejiUchiha
NejiUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon September 23rd 2009, 3:09 am

well u could just pm zxcv or nave about ur forum problem
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv September 23rd 2009, 4:46 am

NejiUchiha wrote:

Who the hell are you to give anyone a chance for anything. ahahahah that made me laugh so hard...

You don't like the forum, fine... you want to give suggestions, fine. But don't give us all that crap about you being a forum expert and giving anyone a chance. I have no idea how good the anatomy of this forum is, but I don't have any problems with it. And I don't care how it compares to other naruto forums.. I didn't come here to talk naruto. I came here to talk about the game. Hell, I don't even like naruto that much.

You really need to find your place when you talk to others. This forum's beauty is a subjective opinion... you don't like it, but someone clearly does. Who's opinion do you think matters most yours, or the administrator's?

Again, it's fine to give suggestions and all, but the way you go about it makes you look like a douchebag, and makes me want to punch you in the face. "Hi, your forum's ugly and eclectic. I know this because I am a forum expert. I'm giving you a chance to change, as the authority in naruto forums of the world." STFU.

My god, kids this days are so fuckin full of themselves. :*b35*:
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NejiUchiha September 23rd 2009, 5:28 am

ipsilonv wrote:
NejiUchiha wrote:

Who the hell are you to give anyone a chance for anything. ahahahah that made me laugh so hard...

You don't like the forum, fine... you want to give suggestions, fine. But don't give us all that crap about you being a forum expert and giving anyone a chance. I have no idea how good the anatomy of this forum is, but I don't have any problems with it. And I don't care how it compares to other naruto forums.. I didn't come here to talk naruto. I came here to talk about the game. Hell, I don't even like naruto that much.

You really need to find your place when you talk to others. This forum's beauty is a subjective opinion... you don't like it, but someone clearly does. Who's opinion do you think matters most yours, or the administrator's?

Again, it's fine to give suggestions and all, but the way you go about it makes you look like a douchebag, and makes me want to punch you in the face. "Hi, your forum's ugly and eclectic. I know this because I am a forum expert. I'm giving you a chance to change, as the authority in naruto forums of the world." STFU.

My god, kids this days are so fuckin full of themselves. The Site in general 519586
to support your opinion,i know how i came in here. and i do not really care how i looked.
i dont go wandering through Forums looking for a fight, so try and keep yourself at bay if you are just looking for a fight.
it would be rather hard to fight on these. XD,you make me laugh,though.
and i doubt you'll be seeing me for much longer,considering how i am not getting any help on getting this program to work; i doubt i will be able to participate in the game.

perhaps yall should invest in the time to make/find a skin selector?
NejiUchiha
NejiUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv September 23rd 2009, 12:11 pm

Picking a fight? There is nothing that evokes less of an an anger or any kind of emotional response than reading people talk on the internet. So no, I am not , how you very comically put it, "looking for a fight."

I do however see a kid who is way full of himself and needs to be taught a lesson. I understand I'm not the person to do so... but you seriously need it. You take yourself and this whole forum issue way too seriously.

You know what most people think when they go through a forum? NOTHING. No one goes "my god this is an ugly forum". You are the first :*b35*: I've ever seen do this.

I find it hysterical. But I am glad I make you laugh. It's always good to make people laugh, even when conveying someone else's idiocy.

On that note, please tell me what issue you are having, and I'll be glad to help. I don't check all sections of this forum, so if you posted some problem and didn't get a response I probably haven't read it. I'll see if I see your post around, but I don't promise anything.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by NejiUchiha September 25th 2009, 6:24 am

ipsilonv wrote:Picking a fight? There is nothing that evokes less of an an anger or any kind of emotional response than reading people talk on the internet. So no, I am not , how you very comically put it, "looking for a fight."

I do however see a kid who is way full of himself and needs to be taught a lesson. I understand I'm not the person to do so... but you seriously need it. You take yourself and this whole forum issue way too seriously.

You know what most people think when they go through a forum? NOTHING. No one goes "my god this is an ugly forum". You are the first The Site in general 519586 I've ever seen do this.

I find it hysterical. But I am glad I make you laugh. It's always good to make people laugh, even when conveying someone else's idiocy.

On that note, please tell me what issue you are having, and I'll be glad to help. I don't check all sections of this forum, so if you posted some problem and didn't get a response I probably haven't read it. I'll see if I see your post around, but I don't promise anything.
how exactly can i be taught a lesson? XD

and i downloaded the program from this link
https://ntsd.forumotion.com/download-f20/ntsdii-demo-download-t11051.htm
however,it is not working. what do you suggest?
NejiUchiha
NejiUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D September 25th 2009, 10:38 pm

Whats error massage ?
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2009, 11:26 pm

first of all it is up tot he admins how the forum is constructed,and it isnt constructed badly,it is well organized and everything knows its place

we are not trying to get as many as possible members or be the most popular naruto site
this is a forum for a game construction and feedback

about the style/color shut the f*ck up,your taste has nothing to do with it,I personally like it like this....a darker theme always hurts the eyes less,and about you not having links....if you would see that cycling msg saying : READ THE RULES

its a link to the rules,second being so clear the sections introduce themelves and everybody found a place they were looking for,if you cant you are either to stupid to comprehend what they say or are just to damn lazy to actually read them..and maybe,just maybe explore them .

and ofc one more thing,you are judging a forum you just joined and only have 5 posts ,and you are coming here acting like a little kid saying you dont like the construction,than guess what?

shut the f*ck up and leave,if youdont like something just turn away and leave

did you think a administrators reaction would be:

Admin wrote:
ohhh,you have set me straight,I will listen to you and completely disregard my will and choices,you being a old friend with your whole 5 posts certainly are a trustworthy person in my eyes,and always right

why should my and 9000 other members taste clash with yours,by all means lets change the whole fucking forum because of you!

if this is what you have hoped for ,I am sorry but its not gonna happen...so either enjoy the damn forum play the game and have some fun,or just leave and act like a baby ,whose loli just got stolen somewhere, else .

Back to top Go down

Post by NejiUchiha October 1st 2009, 12:27 am

XD, the community here is unbelievable. your ego is just over the top,thinking that you and your "rank" can tell me what to do and that you have superior knowledge to the way things are. why,your so far up your own ass, you cant even hear anyone. so just keep on going.

if you do not want more members for your game,then why have a forum or even make the game since you dont more people to play. seems a little retarded.
and i did read the rules. the rules are so vague and random that it should not even be called rules. you dont even establish what you want to do in your rules.
and i said you all can even add in a skin selector,unless you think thats a bad idea. i am interested in your response to that.
also,i know of some other chatbox codes,would yall be interested? that one is somewhat good. but i can give you one that can match your site's "great" skin+other options.

and the funny thing is, i cannot see why post matter on this forum,you havent established why i should be posting here. i read and explored the rules,watched some videos and so on. it looks pretty impressive,but it still lacks explanation.
i'm not here to change anything,only to help.

and the admin should listen but not obey what i have to say. a great admin would listen to his people no matter how many post or how long they have been here. he can correct/Laugh/verbally abuse the person but an open ear is better then a closed one.

XD God of Hueco muendo? The irony is as visible in the series.
I'll show you what your world looks like.
NejiUchiha
NejiUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm October 1st 2009, 1:10 am

Your form of helping is changing things just so they suit you better. If you really have that much of a problem with how things are run here or how things look, then leave the forum. As for the admin, he's busy enough as is working on the game with the rest of the NTSD Team, so he's not going to waste his time talking with the regular members unless it's about progress on the game or anything changes involved in it.

And you're right about one thing, post count affect anything, but it shows who's has more experience and who doesn't.

The rules are fine as is. They aren't hard to follow and are very strict as well as simple to understand.

And who said that the admin didn't want more members playing the game the team is working hard on now? What he's trying to do is make the game run as best as possible, so people will complain less about what they want a character to have or which character(s) they want in the game and without a vague reason such "he's cool, so he should be in the game."

If you don't like the chatbox, don't use it. Don't like format of the forum? Too bad, because it's going to stay the unless the admin himself says otherwise.

Lastly, not every forum needs a skin selector.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V October 1st 2009, 1:45 am

NejiUchiha, everybody has their own opinion. Yours could be right and the others could also be right. It doesn't really matter what you think or the others because zxcv and Nave have the final say of what they want to do with the forum. They'll change stuff around if they think it'll help organize the forum or to help bring it members. What you think of the forum is one thing, but if you critisize the members without even getting to know them, then you can be like the other people just waiting for updates of NTSD without registering or posting at the forum.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Z October 1st 2009, 2:04 am

hmm, how did Fireproof got his warn i wonder?
Z
Z

Health Health : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V October 1st 2009, 2:06 am

... Aren't you being a bit harsh... I don't think he did anything wrong (haven't read all the posts).
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz October 1st 2009, 2:29 am

Is black, white and red really so bad on the eyes? I think it looks cool...

There is a "FAQ" button at the top of the forum to help those "newbies".

Yes, of course we want more members, but if there are people who can't even navigate around a forum as simple as this, in my opinion I really would not want to see them post and stuff, since it would be obvious that they have no idea how a forum works.

No its not confusing, 11 year olds can navigate around this place.

Zazz

Health Health : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2009, 2:59 am

NejiUchiha wrote:XD, the community here is unbelievable. your ego is just over the top,thinking that you and your "rank" can tell me what to do and that you have superior knowledge to the way things are. why,your so far up your own ass, you cant even hear anyone. so just keep on going.

if you do not want more members for your game,then why have a forum or even make the game since you dont more people to play. seems a little retarded.

not sure how he got warned but it might because of this. Just guessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki October 1st 2009, 2:59 am

I'm quite new to this forum, I enjoy the look and I've been to tons of other forums myself, this forum is quite unique and from the day I started posting I easily found my way around and was accepted by many of the members here who are actually very nice to people who aren't doushe bags who are seemingly just trolling and attempting to piss us off perpously...idk lol

Last edited by Kawazoe Taiki on October 1st 2009, 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnamancy October 1st 2009, 3:01 am

Alright, rather than leave this as a 'no, YOUR wrong' argument it so
quickly devolved into, let's try and have a sensible discussion.

This would require all parties to have an open mind, now.

Alright. So, I think these are all the points that you raised NejiUchiha,
correct me if I'm wrong/forgot any:
-The appearance/colour choices aren't so nice.

-Navigation is hard for newer people/format is poor.

-The page is stretched width-wise.

-The rules are somewhat vague.

-The Chakra/Health things are cool.

-Why does post count matter?

So, here's my response:
-appearance- As most have said, I think this is really just down to personal opinion.
Admittedly, I didn't like the black background when I first came here either,
but I got used to it.

-navigation- Yes, you do have a bit of a point here. Again, when I first came here
it wasn't the easiest thing ever. But neither was it that bad imo. I've seen much
worse, though, and comparitively, these forums aren't as bad.
From my experience, and although I'm not registered there, Naruto Forums I've
found to be more confusing, and thus harder to navigate.
But if you have ideas, feel free to post them.

-page stretch- 'Stretched to another planter'. I'm not sure I understand, but if you
mean that the page is larger than the right/left borders of your monitor, then that's
caused by the picture at the top. When it's changed, it'll be back to normal.
(not stretched like this The Site in general Icon_biggrin)

-rules- I think this is down to personal opinion again, becuase I myself didn't find the
rules to be vague per say, just made to cover larger topics/more general.
But again, if you have any ideas, feel free to post them.

-chakra/health- Oh yes, I do agree here The Site in general Icon_smile
If you don't know, 'health' is your reputation, 'chakra' is ... irrelevant? It's just a point
system based on your post count vs created topic count, I think.

-post count- Yes, you're right. Many people here are largly biased against new people,
using post count as an argument.
It's not right or fair, but there are people who won't be like this to new people, and there
are people with huge postcounts that are still regarded as noobs.
Won't name names though. The Site in general Icon_razz

edit: woah, epic ninja'ed, three times over, and once by flaming at that >_<

Last edited by Magnamancy on October 1st 2009, 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Magnamancy
Magnamancy
Minami
Minami

Health Health : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2009, 3:02 am

That's a flame, warned. Can this topic continue without any flaming/negative comentary?
Thnx!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki October 1st 2009, 3:09 am

thebiggestboss wrote:That's a flame, warned. Can this topic continue without any flaming/negative comentary?
Thnx!

That wasn't a flame, Just personal opinion which seems frowned upon a lot here. No point in arguing with an Admin though, so...Hi-5 kthxbye.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next