The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ?

3 posters

Go down

i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Empty i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ?

Post by ReVeNGe October 2nd 2009, 12:27 pm

first thing first , can i even ask about coding and spriting ?
second thing is , if i can , anyone know how to code a sprite and upload it into a game ? / if cant , dont read the rest ... i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Icon_eek

the reason why im asking this is i wanna try making my own sprite , and coding em .. but i dont really know how to code em .. and even more , upload them onto a game (EG. NTSD) i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? 488129

pls if anyone knows tell me .. and once again , if im not allowed to ask about 'coding and spriting' , forget about this thread .. but i really need ur help if its allowed i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Icon_biggrin

oh and im new ^_^ i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? 233549
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Empty Re: i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ?

Post by Eredale October 2nd 2009, 12:40 pm

Hi there, hope you will enjoy the forum! i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? 378497

We have spriting, coding, art end etc in our GFX and Art sections, feel free to go there and read the tutorials, ask people, etc.

And if you want to be peaceful, read the rules - we have a VERY strict discipline here...
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Empty Re: i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ?

Post by ReVeNGe October 2nd 2009, 12:44 pm

oh ok thx so much ^^
and yea i noticed u hav strict disipline here ...
ive read the rules tho .. kinda .. half of it =S
will read it agn lols i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Icon_biggrin
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Volmort October 2nd 2009, 5:06 pm

eredale you didnt answer for his question i need to ask some questions about spriting and coding .. or can i even ask for the help ? Icon_razz

You can make won chars and upload them.

I found this site for you enjoy II dont know better one cos I never was interested in coding
http://www.lf-empire.de/lfev9/index.php/en/lf2-empire/data-changing/basics/164
Volmort
Volmort

Health Health : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down