The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cool combo for Itachi

5 posters

Go down

a cool combo for Itachi Empty a cool combo for Itachi

Post by Guest October 12th 2009, 8:48 am

When anybody uses Itachi they think they will win but sometimes they loose for that i have a cool
combo.I think you must had used Eye Rip you know its effect that it becomes every where dark so at that time
you can use Amaterasu for a good combo.Try it and PM me what happened a cool combo for Itachi Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

a cool combo for Itachi Empty Re: a cool combo for Itachi

Post by Eredale October 12th 2009, 9:20 am

That's not really a suggestion for the game. The idea may be nice, but this goes to Hamachi Section more.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 12th 2009, 10:50 am

Cobra2009 wrote:When anybody uses Itachi they think they will win but sometimes they loose for that i have a cool
combo.I think you must had used Eye Rip you know its effect that it becomes every where dark so at that time
you can use Amaterasu for a good combo.Try it and PM me what happened a cool combo for Itachi Icon_biggrin
What an Idiot Idea is it?????? a cool combo for Itachi 822282 ...This is supposed to be Ideas and Suggestion Section NOT HAMACHI...Truly Cobra ur still 6 years old hence before POSTING anything at least ask me once a cool combo for Itachi 939997 ...This Section is only for suggesting Ideas for the Game....I think You can be WARNED for this..... BUt stilll I request the MODS or ADMN to please transfer this to the Hamachi Section...Sorry if I was rude but I am ur Big Bro hence I have to warn you for ur Mistakes...Take it Down...If ur not Posting in ur Country, and Posting somewhere else then 1st ask me where to do it!
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 12th 2009, 5:16 pm

This is the rong section and besides he's too overpowerd that way
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone October 12th 2009, 5:17 pm

That is not combo, its called cheap/bug.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by chi October 12th 2009, 5:45 pm

Cobra2009 wrote:When anybody uses Itachi they think they will win but sometimes they loose for that i have a cool
I know, The Amaterasu could be use (without decrease HP n Energy ) for interval 5s
chi
chi

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down