The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage.

4 posters

Go down

My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage. Empty My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage.

Post by Sidoain November 2nd 2009, 5:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQa7cjNccI&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy; i just need more extra views. And dont even think of play a game name My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage. Lol (League of legends)
Sidoain
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage. Empty Re: My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage.

Post by DoM!n November 3rd 2009, 10:01 pm

oh sweet man
i just joined this game
my friend send me invitation,this game is pure pwnage
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage. Empty Re: My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage.

Post by Eredale November 3rd 2009, 10:22 pm

So... DOTA is now independent from Warcraft?
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n November 4th 2009, 6:04 pm

Well this game is made group wich has nothing with Warcraft,they were just fans and asked DotA author if they can make such game like this and he agreed,so know Heroes of Newerth is like DotA with improved graphics,gameplay,new heroes or just changed old heroes etc
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew November 5th 2009, 1:10 am

dota is still better
Andrew
Andrew
Flame Ninja
Flame Ninja

Health Health : 2
Country : My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage. Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 5th 2009, 6:40 pm

yep this is a good game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain November 7th 2009, 10:50 am

Andrew wrote:dota is still better

Dont listen to nostalgic ppl. They are just too old. On a real talk, if you tried HON, you will see that its a huge improvement. Its more faster, less noobs that join your game once you have 1600 AB points, more addictive, better way to buy items and in their official website, you can click on a hero to see what are the recommended build and the site always get update to put better recommended items. It is still beta so balance are still lacking, but its free at the moment so go get it before its too late.

Also, rickymaru copy in hon is not OP. in dota, he was too small so hard to click on, in hon, he is big enough. In dota, he could kill even without the need of perma stealth, in dota, you cant do it like before.

There will be load of patch to balance meaning that there will be no more OP heroes like dota use to have.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n November 7th 2009, 10:59 am

yep I agree,almost every week there is a new patch with fixes,and underpowering some chars etc...
and the community things are great on it.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew November 8th 2009, 5:29 am

I tried HON, the graphics are much better than dota I admit, but the gameplay are almost the same, they just changed the names, pictures of the heroes, all I'm saying is nothing beats the original.
Andrew
Andrew
Flame Ninja
Flame Ninja

Health Health : 2
Country : My heroes of newerth(HON)Video montage of pure ownage. Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down