The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD?

+25
ariel887
Stunkata8
triviumninja
C4Blizzard
tobi is a good boy
NoneX
Magnamancy
BijuuGuy
Loop
Midnight_Blaze
Yush
Divisor XII
Shinobi killer
Little Jiraiya
ACE KyoUno
Demon93 VII
Korkor XI
Storm
Knight
renaudrock
ITACHI- UCHIHA
Basikninja
Ksarme
Hell_Major
Tfwtolly
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD?

Post by Stunkata8 December 7th 2009, 9:29 pm

Am i started searching for Naruto PC game.Long time after that i found a video of NTSD on youtube.I downloaded the game and didnt care who made it (biatch).A while later i searched for a newer version and i came to the site.Well thats is.Its Kishimoto's fault!
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD?

Post by ariel887 December 7th 2009, 11:52 pm

Omg. My story IS THE BEST! and its actually true, but no one will believe me. So i wont tell....

OK here it comes!.

I was watching Hell's kitchen, then i realized i had to crap. I always use to take my lil tiny comp inside to listen to music when i am crapping or showering. So i was about search for music but before that i searched: how to become LouisEx. Clicked 1st one, and then on related it said Ntsd 1.9.

I though to myself. What the heck is that?, clicked then bla bla.. SOooo cool, download bla bla bla, i was never active the first 2 month or so, on the forum. And then i realized there were more versions. So i started to become active Very Happy
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21
Country : How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD? - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Shippuden December 8th 2009, 1:27 am

I found this website by typing in Google, "Sasuke Shippuden Sprite Sheet". Weird right?
Sasuke Shippuden
Sasuke Shippuden

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NubKnightZ December 8th 2009, 2:21 am

Classmate was liek I pley dis pone game dat pone u cuz u nibby caled litto fita too. N I was liek. err wut, an go homez and dl it. I pley it but get poned in staeg mod an dunno special atteks cuz i dun check movelist.

Then this other guy who was my classmate's friend gave me his USB drive cuz of this school project and i saw LF2 and NTSD and i was like hmmm... this might be the Naruto one he was talking about too (In school MAC pcs, they scan ur USB and it shows the files and all and i saw all teh data files and stuff) and then I copied it and thats how it all started.
NubKnightZ
NubKnightZ

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X December 8th 2009, 5:18 am

i have been a big fan of lf2 for a long time. one day, when i was looking for videos of lf2 mods on youtube, i came across a vid of ntsd 1.9. i thought it was awesome, so i looked for a link. the uploader of the vid was an asshole and he did put a link, so i just gave up on looking for ntsd. months later, i found a site with loads of lf2 mods. i downloaded ntsd 2.1 from that site. i also downloaded ntsd 2.2 from that site later. however, i still couldnt find the forum (well i didnt actually know if there was a forum or not, so... yeah). october last year, i was getting interested in mugen, so i found a forum thread of a mugen game, and the last post was from a guy from this forum (i think it was legandmilanboss), and it said something like "this game is gay, this game is much better (and then a link to the ntsd forum)". i registered to the forum, and... yeah.
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin December 8th 2009, 7:55 am

well it all started when my friend was selling a ntsd game but i owned him $2 so i bought it for $2 (rip off) it was v1.05 but then i was board s i started to watch stuff on you tube and then i wrote how to get secret caracters in ntsd v1.05 then something popped up saying version 2.03 so i went to download 2.03 then found out there was 2.04 so i started to download it then i saw a link on google saying ntsd offical website and yea thats how it all started How Did Everyone Find Out about NTSD? - Page 2 471236
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2