The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Training

2 posters

Go down

[RP] Training Empty [RP] Training

Post by Tfwtolly January 11th 2010, 9:18 am

Tolly was running along the road to the training ground. He saw Kagura up ahead he shouted "Hey Kagura." Kagura shocked by this turned around and lost his balance he got up just as Tolly arrived. He looked at Tolly with his new armor and said disdainfully "Do you have to yell so loud" Tolly laughed And replied "Sorry I forgot how jumpy you are." Kagura said "Hey I see you've got your new jounin armor congratulations" "Yeah, it's a bit heavy and awkward to wear right now but that's why I'm here your gonna help me get used to it" Tolly replied. "Oh am I now?" Kagura said. "Yeah it wasn't up to me hikage said so" Tolly replied happily. "Well okay then but it takes awhile to get used to it" Kagura said doubtfully. Alright then run around the village and report back to me" Kagura said loudly. "What?!?!?!? But I'm still getting used to it" Tolly complained. "Well this is the quickest way" Kagura said a note in his voice told Tolly that this was final. So Tolly put on the armor and started running. As he ran he started muttering under his breath things like "easiest way my butt." Anyway he kept running and in about and half an hour he got back to Kagura and panted "Kagura I'm back" Tick tock tick tock Tolly you took your sweet time"Kagura said. "Tolly looked up at him angrily and said "it's hard work you know." Kagura replied "Oh yes I know this is the way I did it in my training" "Well now Tolly it's time for a battle" Before Tolly had even looked up Kagura had kicked him in the face and sent him flying" Kagura said "this is still training Taijutsu only" Tolly got up ran at Kagura and tried to tackle him. Kagura dodged easily and Tolly went sprawling on the floor. Tolly jumped in the air and landed behind Kagura and delivered a kick to the back of his head and didn't take his foot off until he had drilled Kagura's head into the floor. Kagura got up he was a bit drowsy from that kick and Tolly took this opportunity to punch him in the face Kagura went flying and hit the floor but he quickly got up and started delivering very fast punches, kick, elbows and knees Tolly fell under the reign of these blows. Kagura stood up and said " Well you've improved from what I've seen before I will continue to teach you meet me here once every week for more training in the mean time everyday put your armor on and run around the city at least once a day and that will get you used to your armor anyway report back to the hikage and I will see you next time". In an instant Tolly was gone Kagura muttered damn that kid is fast.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

[RP] Training Empty Re: [RP] Training

Post by tobi is a good boy January 11th 2010, 9:31 am

Yes, great idea...

Tobi could now feel the wind rushing through his mask, against his face. "I must be close" he said to himself. His legs were carrying him as fast as they can as his arms were pumping through air with all the energy they had. His plan was now coming at full throttle, soon the Fire country will perish thought Tobi to himself, I just need a teammate... That will surely destroy the Fire country for good. As he moved onto the forbidden forest of evil, Tobi caught sight of a person... He was young and looked emotionless. He had a sword and was rushing his way through. As Tobi aproached him, he showed no sign of fear. "What is your name" asked Tobi, "Sasuke Uchiha" the young boy replied. "What in Earth are you doing out here?..." "Same goes for you retard... -_-" Tobi had a good feeling about this guy, he seemed like the perfect teammate. Maybe Tobi could give it a try of persuading him to destroy Fire. "I'm off to destroy Fire" said Tobi, "want to join?." To his amazement, Sasuke replied "I was going to do the exact same thing." And so they set off for a journey, getting to know eachother's strengths and weaknesses. As they reached the outskirts of the Fire nation, both were quite, waiting, silent, eager.
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down