The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D

+20
Divisor XII
Tfwtolly
Reke
Nataniell
Hiei
SuperLH
C4Blizzard
AnbuMask
immortal24
Kawazoe Taiki
sll1cool1m
Nave I
DoM!n
waddups
Magnamancy
ACE KyoUno
N.D
Bizzy Bone
Yamato Daiwa
deivatko
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D

Post by deivatko February 5th 2010, 4:59 pm

link not found hehe
deivatko
deivatko

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D

Post by C4Blizzard February 5th 2010, 8:56 pm

immortal24 wrote:hmmmm.... i guess im popular with girls as friends nearly almost all my girl classmates like me (not like like i mean`t like, i don`t know about secret crushes) and never had a girlfriend ever and im 13 well life isn`t fair anyways and im not that ugly right!?! https://ntsd.forumotion.com/offtopic-f13/show-us-your-taste-in-gurlz-t15158 my pic there is when i was 10 or 11 just imagine my hair is a bit longer and im a bit taller awesome

You know classmates are just friends right? They'll get over it trust me.

Meh.......not too much.There where like 2 or 3 girls who liked me. But I personally think that I don't really need a gf right now.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by waddups February 6th 2010, 12:48 am

that's true when i had one it's pretty annoying and i found out that i like her better as just a friend. you can talk more about other stuff.
waddups
waddups

Health Health : 51
Country : Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 1:55 am

I could not stop laughing while i was reading this, i bet half the peopl here saying that they have plenty of girls are virgins.....hahaha
SuperLH
SuperLH

Health Health : -2
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal24 February 6th 2010, 5:08 am

immortal24
immortal24

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

http://emiya24.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2010, 5:33 am

I am not like a Sasugay type that girls are mad after me bla bla.But I am neigther of Naruto type that no girl is interested on me. I am somewhat their average.xD.Last year I change two gfs.xD
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 5:39 am

it really dosnt matter how many gf's you have or had!, its what you get done with them...

you could have 1000 but only say hello to them like a little bitch, or have 1 and go through 20 packets of rubbers a day! Razz
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2010, 5:44 am

LaughingHidan wrote:it really dosnt matter how many gf's you have or had!, its what you get done with them...

you could have 1000 but only say hello to them like a little bitch, or have 1 and go through 20 packets of rubbers a day! Razz

Nope visit my country and see its damn culture ask a girl to have a sleep and you shall be OWNED!!!11on11!. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 488129

So the best that you can do in India in your school life is have some Kisses and get a bit horny thats all.^^. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 488129
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 5:49 am

wow.thats gay.
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataniell February 6th 2010, 5:52 am

LaughingHidan wrote:go through 20 packets of rubbers a day! Razz

I know it was just an exaggeration, but still Shocked ... not even rabbits...

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke February 6th 2010, 5:55 am

Ankit Dhir wrote:I am not like a Sasugay type that girls are mad after me bla bla.But I am neigther of Naruto type that no girl is interested on me. I am somewhat their average.xD.Last year I change two gfs.xD

dude...

why are you comparing yourself to naruto characters?
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 5:57 am

Its called Fanboy-retard-we-dont-know-nothing-about-girls-so-we-try-to-be-like-out-favorite-characters-coz-they-get-girls-ism!
its fkin ridiculous!
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki February 6th 2010, 6:00 am

LaughingHidan wrote:I could not stop laughing while i was reading this, i bet half the peopl here saying that they have plenty of girls are virgins.....hahaha

I am a virgin...but it's like I said...I don't care.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 6:07 am

dw not you KT.....its the people who are like 11. thinking they are cool coz there is a girl that says hi to them....and they think that the are gf/bf spite im obviously exxagerating again Razz
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2010, 6:43 am

LaughingHidan wrote:Its called Fanboy-retard-we-dont-know-nothing-about-girls-so-we-try-to-be-like-out-favorite-characters-coz-they-get-girls-ism!
its fkin ridiculous!

Its called comparison with the chars of the site about those chars.Retard. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 822282
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 6:45 am

why did you flame me for?...i never said that you were one of those people.....i was just answering Reke's question.
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2010, 7:00 am

Lol you are gonna get a Warn for invalid Report. I never flamed you I facepalmed you for calling them Retard. Its not even mentioned if I have wrote it to any specific member of the forum. the rule says never flame a user and I didnt flame any user. I simply wrote retard like you did in your post that I have quote . I havent pointed to anyone. I simply didnt appreciate your act of calling Naruto fans retard thats why I facepalmed your calling retard to them. Poor LH gonna get a warn for invalid report. I feel pity for you. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 7:07 am

lol..i didnt call Naruto-fans retards.......and yes you were talking to me when you said retard....its obvious.....ohh and wait...i think i was calling you a ''Fanboy-retard-we-dont-know-nothing-about-girls-so-we-try-to-be-like-out-favorite-characters-coz-they-get-girls-ism!''
because i remember and thank god still have this PM you sent me that is FKIN HILARIOUS!!!!
and proves what you are.... lolwut .....heeeere it comes!

Spoiler:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
seriously with all the energy that im using to lol right now i think i can fuel a fkin space shuttle to launch!!!

KEY WORDS BEING ''i decided to stay as MR COOL just like sasuke''......THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT
loloolol
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki February 6th 2010, 7:18 am

LaughingHidan wrote:dw not you KT.....its the people who are like 11. thinking they are cool coz there is a girl that says hi to them....and they think that the are gf/bf spite im obviously exxagerating again Razz

rofl okay, yeah...guys, why are you trying to grow up so fast? I wish I was 12 again.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 7:19 am

yeah same.....alot more peaceful, and you have an excuse to watch cartoons...>.>......<.<
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2010, 10:16 am

LaughingHidan wrote:lol..i didnt call Naruto-fans retards.......and yes you were talking to me when you said retard....its obvious.....ohh and wait...i think i was calling you a ''Fanboy-retard-we-dont-know-nothing-about-girls-so-we-try-to-be-like-out-favorite-characters-coz-they-get-girls-ism!''
because i remember and thank god still have this PM you sent me that is FKIN HILARIOUS!!!!
and proves what you are.... Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 550349 .....heeeere it comes!

Spoiler:

seriously with all the energy that im using to lol right now i think i can fuel a fkin space shuttle to launch!!!

KEY WORDS BEING ''i decided to stay as MR COOL just like sasuke''......THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT
loloolol

Lol once again. The date is 5th January 2010. Today is 6th February 2010. Even you had flamed me at that time so even I had flamed you and we both were warned by ekko. I still dont see the point why you are showing us old things.O.o. I didnt call you retard anywhere. Can you show in my post where I wrote Laughing Hidan is a retard? I only facepalmed your act of calling retard. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 822282 ... This doesnt prove anything Since the RULES state that Flaming other users = Warn. But I can Flame chars like Danzou Sux. I can even flame the air like Retard. I can talk with space and flame it. I never pointed your name and wrote retard.
@Mods Check the date of the PM its 5th January 2010. Both me and this guy were warned by ekko1990.
And about the current report he has sent I havent mentioned that I called him a retard so its an invalid report. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 737241
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly February 6th 2010, 10:38 am

Don't say retards are a bad thing LH they normally can't help it so please be quiet. And it was not flame as It may be his opinion that you are in fact a retard and he could say that he did not mean it as an insult. Also retard had a full stop before it so yeah the sentence before it was indicated at you but the word might not have been.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 11:01 am

Ankit Dhir wrote:
LaughingHidan wrote:lol..i didnt call Naruto-fans retards.......and yes you were talking to me when you said retard....its obvious.....ohh and wait...i think i was calling you a ''Fanboy-retard-we-dont-know-nothing-about-girls-so-we-try-to-be-like-out-favorite-characters-coz-they-get-girls-ism!''
and proves what you are.... Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 550349 .....heeeere it comes!

Spoiler:

loloolol

Lol once again. The date is 5th January 2010. Today is 6th February 2010. Even you had flamed me at that time so even I had flamed you and we both were warned by ekko. I still dont see the point why you are showing us old things.O.o. I didnt call you retard anywhere. Can you show in my post where I wrote Laughing Hidan is a retard? I only facepalmed your act of calling retard. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 822282 ... This doesnt prove anything Since the RULES state that Flaming other users = Warn. But I can Flame chars like Danzou Sux. I can even flame the air like Retard. I can talk with space and flame it. I never pointed your name and wrote retard.
@Mods Check the date of the PM its 5th January 2010. Both me and this guy were warned by ekko1990.
And about the current report he has sent I havent mentioned that I called him a retard so its an invalid report. Are you popular with girls? be honest to urslef :D - Page 2 737241

WOW!. you are unbeleivable....im not trying to convince anyone about you flaming me, im pointing out the ''Im cool like sasuke'' bit....... Rolling Eyes

@tolly....where did i say that retards were a bad thing?
SuperLH
SuperLH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2010, 11:04 am

If you say that I havent flammed you why the hell have you reported me?O_o'.
Moreover its better to stop this right now and let the mods decide.@_@.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next