The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

+2
marty7
Korkor XI
6 posters

Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Korkor XI March 27th 2010, 3:14 pm

Anyone played it?
I am now and i must say it fucking fails. The shitties game of this genre i`ve ever played... Battlefield: Bad Company 2 822282 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 822282 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 822282

Retarded shit is retarded

it is 100% ripoff of Call of Duty 4 and MW 2
EVEN SOUND OF LOW HP THE SAME! WTF!!!
Story is completely gay and we cant understand why are we doing one or other thing. They are not connected. MAYBE im wrong cus im not so far in game...
Logic of this game fails so much. The shit with the containers of weapons. What is it, some fucking rpg game??
Also this: You make 2 steps - get retarded cinematic. You kill 5 people and make 2 steps - retarded cinematic again. Repeat.
And why, why must it have Russia as world opponent or so? Call of duty already pulled that...
Also its full of stupidass american jokes and non-stop swearing. They think its cool huh? OH LETS MAKE THEM SWEAR LIKE COMPLETE MOFOS! IT WILL MAKE GAME SO MUCH BETTER!

Graphics

Even graphics are same as Cod. On some places the graphics fail. Much.
Check this out: white cloth coming from the sky?

Spoiler:
Teammates

Your teammates are retarded and when u kill every enemy they still wont move out of the cover until you make first step and get filled with bullets like 50%
And in top of this all your teammates can teleport. I saw it once i was walkin on river and they still were in house, then i look at radar and like in 1 sec they teleport in front of me. Realism Win.

Enemies

Enemies are also retarded. Why the f*ck they have shotguns?? Shotguning on long distance...

Geography

Looks good cus they managed to ripoff of CoD again. Meh...some mountains really looked impressive i agree...but again...it was alrd in Cod.

"Battle place"

Its complete fail. U cant move out of some kind of coridor. If u do display turn dark and u have 10 seconds to go back to the zone else u will die by some retarded excuse like "OMG COME BACK GRENADES EVERYWHERE!!! MINEFIELD!!!"
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 822282

If creators dont want us to go out the bordes why they made it possible? Battlefield: Bad Company 2 822282

Only thing i like

The lots of weapons. Thats it.

^
That was my opinion.

This Game Is Fail.
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by marty7 March 27th 2010, 7:17 pm

You haven't said anything about the multiplayer
Most of the people bought it because of it, including myself.
What's your opinion about it?
marty7
marty7

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain March 27th 2010, 8:07 pm

Battlefield didnt meant to be for single player. Multiplayer is the reason why Battlefield is so good and why it is rated over 9/10. Dont criticize the game for its single player, ppl dont give a f*ck about it. I mean, in single player mode, you have the regen system like halo, but multiplayer dont have that.
Go try multiplayer and do an other battlefield review. You will see why the game got all that hype.

For the difficulty, do you play at normal or hard? ME, i play at hard and i really have an hard time. Its the reason why i like the single player anyway. Snipers are the most difficult enemies at hard. You also die really fast. Your teamates might be stupid, but its better to them to be stupid then dying. Your teamates that teleport is better because they would always get stuck and it would be a hell of a lot frustrating. What i can agree to hate is the NO animation to get in a vehicle. You just magically appear in the vehicle. In halo, they had an animation for that.

For the graphix part, you might like the graphix more in COD6, but like i always say, its gameplay over graphix. I never cared about the graphix. Plus, Battlefield got more content.

Also, battlefield had never been meant to be a GTA FPS. So this is why you cant go further then the red light corners. If you want a war game in a huge world like GTA, i suggest you to check out the upcoming game name ARMA2, but ARMA2 will probably be the most realist modern war game to date. In other word, it will be a war simulation.

Check the best comparason video of Battlefield BC 2 and COD MW2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvYo-9bpDFw
Sidoain
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI March 27th 2010, 10:08 pm

I didnt compare multiplayers just for one single reason........I AM A PIRATE! Battlefield: Bad Company 2 649189

And yes i may agree that bfbc2 multiplayer can win but i didnt play any of them. I checked the vids but still i cant see much difference or smth that will make my opinion go to 1 or other game.
U can swim in battlefield, u have more transport its all is good but in mw u have the nukes and stuff.
So for me multiplayers are equal.

But the single player. Its like...i said it all there...And i think in multiplayer the containers of weapons wont be so retarded....so...
But single player fails...and fails hard for me in battlefield.
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII March 28th 2010, 6:49 pm

...FPS are realy nothing special anymore....

nothing new originall

each time just better graphics and nothing new to them

well this is my opinion

FPS are starting to get lame

still the classics are best like CS 1.6
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain March 30th 2010, 12:55 am

CS 1.6 is not fun, only competitive. With that being said, for casual gamers like me, CS source is way better.

For your reply korkor, there is much more reason why BF is better then COD online.

In COD online, players trow random grenades and kill. You die so ridiculously fast, at the end, all players will camp from the beginning of the match to the end. When you kill, you can unlock special that will give you bunch of free kills and i think its lame. With the level system i hate how it try to be like an MMO.

In BF online: 1st of all, for me personally, BF is better because they finally remove the Auto hp regeneration that all FPS games start to have. Instead, you need a medic player to heal you. So for the team work part, BF is really great on that part. Camping in BF is good too(well, which war game dont have campers), but you can change the outcome simply by destroying covers. So there is much more action and a lot of immersion on that part. Vehicle simply add more fun. I still play GTA4 online so maybe its the reason why i see BF as a really addictive game too.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V March 30th 2010, 3:27 am

Who the hell do you think you are. Did anyone ask for your opinion about it? OMG I DON'T LIKE THE STORY MODE! I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE! Maybe it sucks for you, but it doesn't suck for others. Unlike CoD this is actually more realistic.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain March 30th 2010, 5:48 am

Blkdrgn V wrote:Who the hell do you think you are. Did anyone ask for your opinion about it? OMG I DON'T LIKE THE STORY MODE! I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE! Maybe it sucks for you, but it doesn't suck for others. Unlike CoD this is actually more realistic.
Ok, i found a good moral for you to listen too.

Story mode in all games = free games. Multiplayer mode for most games(specially games to date)= games to buy. Every real gamers know that lol. Anyway, BF series had never been made for story mode, so if you cant even play BF, why do you bother reviewing it?

And i have one question to ask you. Did you play both COD and BF at the hardest mode or normal mode? If you play it at normal, then you dont have the same fun that i had in BF. Im the kind of get fun only by challenging games. With that being said, online games are challenging since the difficulties of each players are unknown.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI March 30th 2010, 1:21 pm

Well maybe you are right about MP because i did not play myself so this is why i wont agree nor disagree with you.

MAYBE the story mode i bearable since i did not make it that far as i said in first post.

But about other. Why the crap they swear that much? I have enough of this shit IRL why they include it in SUCH AMMOUNTS in the games? Why theres need for the battle zones? Why the graphic fails? Why it all looks like CoD? I dont seem to find answer to it
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain March 30th 2010, 2:13 pm

Well, the the graphix fail, i have a word on that.

I always blame the xbox 360 for the graphix part. The ps3 can make a game with great graphix and lot of content at the same time.

COD got good graphix, but i heard that COD6 story mode take less time to complete then the other COD and there is not so much content either.

In BFBC2, each stage on story mode are big. The red edge that you see on map may limit the stage, but they are still huge. In one stage, there are lot of different stuff to do Plus machines to use. You dont even get a loading screen that will interupt you in each stage. Check point are not even loading screens. The multiplayer part, more massive then ever. BFBC online, you can play with 24+24 players online that = 48 players at once. Plus, you got the destroying buildings and any other type of environment as a big content. Personally, i dont see any problem with the graphix and even if its a problem, the content that it got catch it up well enough.

For the swearing part and all, they just try to mimic the American stereotype. I mean, its a bad company. What do you expect?

Gameplay over graphix, always to me.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyonic March 30th 2010, 2:31 pm

Oh that game? It's not so bad. But really it was made for Multiplayer. I read some of the info after i got it and it was mostly talking about multiplayer, So i assume that's what its for.
Xyonic
Xyonic

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-30

http://www.runeland508.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down