The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy/girl:) vote

+26
Knight
ashbringer
Zeiin
Hell_Major
Louis_2300
Kawazoe Taiki
Zingz
.::Nakato::.
DoM!n
be0ez
Magnamancy
Eredale
Korkor XI
Ilikeboxes
sll1cool1m
Sam
Nave I
Reke
Triv
person5555
.Omen
analzooro
ACE KyoUno
Satamino
Ksarme
†Decimo†
30 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Boy/girl:) vote - Page 7 Empty Re: Boy/girl:) vote

Post by be0ez May 13th 2010, 3:24 pm

Midnight_Blaze wrote:
be0ez wrote:lol i get warned for being a sexist and a moron durrhurr Boy/girl:) vote - Page 7 Icon_razz
And do you dispute that claim?
Or the poll was just meant for spam? either way, I'd add another warn for your one word posting earlier.
Well I'm not a sexist ofc and I wasnt being a moron because i knew exactly what i was doing and how to execute it correctly :S
moreover, my artwork proves that im not a moron

and if you think that i was being sexist to the extant of all seriousness, then you really need to study up on the internet again
be0ez
be0ez

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2010-05-08

http://smellyjello.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze May 13th 2010, 4:33 pm

be0ez wrote:
Midnight_Blaze wrote:
be0ez wrote:lol i get warned for being a sexist and a moron durrhurr Boy/girl:) vote - Page 7 Icon_razz
Or the poll was just meant for spam? either way, I'd add another warn for your one word posting earlier.
Well I'm not a sexist ofc and I wasnt being a moron because i knew exactly what i was doing and how to execute it correctly :S

and if you think that i was being sexist to the extant of all seriousness, then you really need to study up on the internet again
Then it was spam and you need to "study up" this forum's rules, this isn't the spam section.

Or do you think a poll stating girls are inferior to you has a purpose other than the obvious one?
Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by be0ez May 13th 2010, 4:37 pm

Midnight_Blaze wrote:
be0ez wrote:
Midnight_Blaze wrote:

Then it was spam and you need to "study up" this forum's rules, this isn't the spam section.

Or do you think a poll stating girls are inferior to you has a purpose other than the obvious one?
posting that poll in the "off topic" section seemed pretty relevant to me.
be0ez
be0ez

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2010-05-08

http://smellyjello.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7