The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What subjects you are going to take the exams?

+16
Knight
.Omen
Kawazoe Taiki
Ksarme
Aoi
Nataniell
sll1cool1m
Midnight_Blaze
analzooro
Divisor XII
Triv
Ilikeboxes
Eredale
be0ez
Z
ACE KyoUno
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What subjects you are going to take the exams? - Page 2 Empty Re: What subjects you are going to take the exams?

Post by Kawazoe Taiki May 14th 2010, 8:12 am

Aoi wrote:I perfer math over reading because with math if you are not sure if youre answer is right you can check over it unlike with reading were you dont have a solid method to see if youre right

It's called a Dictionary dumb ass...
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

What subjects you are going to take the exams? - Page 2 Empty Re: What subjects you are going to take the exams?

Post by Ksarme May 14th 2010, 8:24 am

Kawazoe Taiki wrote:
Aoi wrote:I perfer math over reading because with math if you are not sure if youre answer is right you can check over it unlike with reading were you dont have a solid method to see if youre right

So you're interpreting peoms with dictionary? Or writing essays? Analysing characters and events in book? Impressive use of dictionary, I must say.
@Aoi: there is one method. See teacher's opinion about what you said/did. But it's not very good.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen May 14th 2010, 8:40 am

Axer wrote:
Kawazoe Taiki wrote:

So you're interpreting peoms with dictionary? Or writing essays? Analysing characters and events in book? Impressive use of dictionary, I must say.
@Aoi: there is one method. See teacher's opinion about what you said/did. But it's not very good.
all interpretation is subjective ..and frankly...all is bullshit
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII May 14th 2010, 10:05 am

"The world doesn't make sense"
That's what 75% of the literature says.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight May 14th 2010, 11:08 am

well i am still too young to choose subjects x(
Knight
Knight

Health Health : 103
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson May 14th 2010, 8:04 pm

Nataniell wrote:
Eredale wrote:Who loves math, meh

Me, for example...

thumbs up
Rock on, I also like maths Very Happy

Axer wrote:
ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:The Russian State Exam contains 4 subjects: obligated Russian and Math, and 2 any subjects for choose.

Same in Poland (only replace Russian with Polish).
(ontopic: no, I have no idea, which subjects I'll choose, yet)

The polish end of highschool exam has 3 obligatory exams: polish, 1 foreign language and math on standard level. You can naturally take subjects on extended level and take more of them... I think the limit is like 6 extended subjects in total (thats how it is atleast this year...)

.Omen wrote:
Axer wrote:
Kawazoe Taiki wrote:

Pretty much yes, but there are some more convincing interpretations. Besides, if you write your own one and it is doesnt convince the exam checkers (and most likely wont, cos its not the conventional one and as we all know, individual thinking is the enemy of a centralised educational system Razz) then the exam checkers can give you 0 and you wont have a highschool dyploma and wont be allowed into most universities, which would be kinda fail face palm

Divisor wrote:"The world doesn't make sense"
That's what 75% of the literature says.

Agreed.

Btb, Im taking maths, polish, english, german, history... all on extended level apart from polish Razz
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sll1cool1m May 14th 2010, 9:49 pm

whut ? who doesnt like math ? I love it Very Happy
even if it sometimes causes a total shutdown in my brain. lulz.

well, I chose English as foreign language because I´m pretty good at it.
History, because it´s interesting to see the failures of the people in the past.
Biology, because...I don´t know, I just like it + knowing everything about female anatomy is important Razz
and Spanish, because of the chicas Very Happy
i´d like to have Italian though...
sll1cool1m
sll1cool1m

Health Health : 25
Country : What subjects you are going to take the exams? - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen May 14th 2010, 10:04 pm

.Omen wrote:
Axer wrote:
Kawazoe Taiki wrote:

Pretty much yes, but there are some more convincing interpretations. Besides, if you write your own one and it is doesnt convince the exam checkers (and most likely wont, cos its not the conventional one and as we all know, individual thinking is the enemy of a centralised educational system What subjects you are going to take the exams? - Page 2 Icon_razz) then the exam checkers can give you 0 and you wont have a highschool dyploma and wont be allowed into most universities, which would be kinda fail What subjects you are going to take the exams? - Page 2 822282

OMG that character chose to eat an apple instead of that rotting piece of meat

it must mean something!

like..the apple is the representation of sin and corruption ,and him eating it means that he wants something to d about it(yes to retards...Death Note apple thing had symbolics....)

couldn't he just be hungy,and rather eat a tasty apple instead of rotting meat ???

ahahhahaha...no

thats impossible.......I mean...than the writer would just be writing half assed bullshit ...and we all know how complex they are

the fact that most of them were uneducated pricks doesnt matter
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson May 14th 2010, 11:31 pm

I agree that in some cases the interpretation is really hardcore and illogical, but in other examples its pretty obvious what the author had on mind.

And yea, much of the literature is kinda shitty, in the sense that its just cheap and repetetive and boring. But there are examples of poems, stories, dramas, that are interesting for a modern reader Razz
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin May 15th 2010, 5:04 am

i got forced with my subjects i got math, geography, Italian, English, Cst and Science but there in Week 8 which is till 4 weeks
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson May 15th 2010, 4:03 pm

I have history in 2 days, but Im mostly ready for it. Its my last serious exam awesome
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataniell May 15th 2010, 4:06 pm

my math is coming! noooooooooooooooooooo!

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII May 15th 2010, 4:39 pm

Didn't you say you like math?
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataniell May 15th 2010, 4:46 pm

I like math, but hate having an exam in it

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII May 15th 2010, 4:48 pm

Oh, yeah...I can totally say the same.
Especially because our teacher will make an exam so hard that 10 from 32 people fail it.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataniell May 15th 2010, 4:53 pm

I'm not even sure I will be prepared for it... this hugeass amount of stuff I should know is burying me alive...

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by person5555 May 16th 2010, 4:21 am

Eredale wrote:Who loves math, meh

people who are good at it (for their grade level)?

exactly x( same goes with writing

Kawazoe Taiki wrote:

like you can use a dictionary to interpret opinions.

.Omen wrote:
Axer wrote:
Kawazoe Taiki wrote:

yes but in this case the teacher's interpretation is the most important

as for the topic, im not old enough =(

person5555

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin May 17th 2010, 10:32 am

yay got my math results 65/75 came 11th crap my cousin 72/75 damn wanted to beat him
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Crimson May 17th 2010, 10:44 pm

Had history today. I think ill get a good score, got the feeling cool
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum