The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters

+6
Crimson
C4Blizzard
Divisor XII
Elmo86
Kawazoe Taiki
kudoboi
10 posters

Go down

is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters Empty is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters

Post by kudoboi June 1st 2010, 7:59 am

just asking, everytime i post a naruto shippuden link every1 will talk shit on it. so i guess the entire forum is for naruto haters. lol. i think the game is dead as when they release it, people will just talk shit about naruto so the game is kinna epic fail since kishi did the manga
kudoboi
kudoboi

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters Empty Re: is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters

Post by Kawazoe Taiki June 1st 2010, 8:30 am

Because there is a section for it, post Naruto links in Naruto section...simple, unless you enjoy getting people pissed off or mods warning you.

Next, the game is the best LF2 mod in my experience when it comes to content, in fact the only ACTUAL naruto game I like other than it is the Narutimate Excel series, most others fail.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters Empty Re: is it me or tihs the forum full of naruto haters

Post by Elmo86 June 1st 2010, 11:11 am

Kawazoe Taiki wrote:Because there is a section for it, post Naruto links in Naruto section...simple, unless you enjoy getting people pissed off or mods warning you.

Next, the game is the best LF2 mod in my experience when it comes to content, in fact the only ACTUAL naruto game I like other than it is the Narutimate Excel series, most others fail.

I agree completely with that that Kawazoe Taiki says. And of the other 2 mods that there is at the moment together with NTSD, the truth is even necessary a lot them, to arrive to the height of NTSD 2.4. In my opinion (also you that not yet the mods is finished).
Elmo86
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII June 1st 2010, 11:16 am

The people who were commenting on your link, are not Naruto haters, but just expressing their distaste of the stupid plot tweaks in the anime.

'Bout the game:
The game is not dead. The game will be released. People will be happy (for a short while, and then start whining about the next release)
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 June 1st 2010, 11:37 am

Divisor wrote:The people who were commenting on your link, are not Naruto haters, but just expressing their distaste of the stupid plot tweaks in the anime.

So it was that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Bout the game:
The game is not dead. The game will be released. People will be happy (for a short while, and then start whining about the next release)

Good, regrettably some people never changed that it is certain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even that I don't understand because some people believe that the forum this dead, when there are still many people that visit the forum so that it continues being I eat before (I refer to the moderators and also to those of class S) solving the doubts of the the new ones (as me) or connect to want to make their own mods and at the end they realize that it is very difficult (I include myself).
Elmo86
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard June 1st 2010, 1:53 pm

You should gtfo of this forum. Really.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson June 4th 2010, 1:07 am

I dont know bout Naruto, but this forum is definitely full of Sasuke haterz awesome
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochithesnakelord June 4th 2010, 1:16 pm

yea, i hate NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the char, not the anime)
Orochithesnakelord
Orochithesnakelord

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen June 4th 2010, 2:22 pm

Maybe because the anime/manga Naruto is a piece of degenerating plotless shit designed to attract retards and to further astonish them with well thought special attacks like

a ball
a bigger ball
a EVEN bigger ball Zomg
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII June 4th 2010, 2:37 pm

You forgot:
-clones
-moar clones
-at least 100 clones
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson June 4th 2010, 5:17 pm

And the ever pwnsome:
-red eye
-bleeding red eye
-bleeding red eye sprouting black fire and spiritual beasts (wtf?)
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII June 4th 2010, 5:19 pm

Sakura should not be forgotten:
-useless wannabe wielding a kunai
-punch
-MOAR POWAH PUNCH!!!!11
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki June 4th 2010, 8:36 pm

and me:

-Not giving a shit
-Still not giving a shit
-Do you see me giving a shit yet? No...
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon June 5th 2010, 5:32 am

you forgot shikamaru:

straight shadow
shadow getting out of the ground
BAD ASS shadow throwing kunai to make it more PAHWAFULL
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson June 5th 2010, 7:41 pm

After rethinking the whole issue, I think the problem lies not in hatin naruto, but rather in hatin Kudo... thats tough :o
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by jackkasparrow June 6th 2010, 1:19 pm

LOL. Me next:
Kyubi pawns
Kyuubi is invincible
Kyubi is OMG

Kyubi is pawned by Naruto.
jackkasparrow
jackkasparrow

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochithesnakelord June 6th 2010, 4:32 pm

wtf. Sasuke powuh!

a kunai.
more kunais
a Big shuriken
lots of shurikenz and kunaiz
Boooom kunaiz!!!! PWNAGE!!!

and of course oro.

a snake
3 snakez
a BIG snake
3 BIG snakez
a Huge Snake
a Giant 9 headed snake!!!! PWNAGE OMGWTF!!!!!!!!!! XD
Orochithesnakelord
Orochithesnakelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochithesnakelord June 6th 2010, 4:36 pm

jackkasparrow wrote:
Kyubi is OMG

ok. so now Kyuubicism is a religion? wtf. a giant 9 tailed god. who is furry. wtf. wtf. wtf wtf wtf. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Orochithesnakelord
Orochithesnakelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson June 6th 2010, 6:19 pm

Dude, edit you post or something... or delete it, coz ur double postin (remeber da rulez Wink )... ooops, you cant do that anymore, can you Razz ?
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down