The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer?

3 posters

Go down

How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer? Empty How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer?

Post by Izaak June 18th 2010, 6:18 am

Huh? send me a link or something for NTSD mod something of LF2 mod something mulitplayer by each computer in hamachi something etc.. what else i need some help?

Last edited by Izaak on June 19th 2010, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izaak
Izaak

Health Health : 5
Country : How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer? Empty
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer? Empty Re: How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer?

Post by Crimson June 18th 2010, 8:57 pm

You... should perhaps edit that post so itll be longer. Like more than one word.

Concerning the question at hand, you use AFAIK a program called Hamachi.
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer? Empty Re: How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer?

Post by Izaak June 19th 2010, 10:30 pm

in other words a link or something
Izaak
Izaak

Country : How do i get myself into a tournament of lf2 multiplayer by computer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII June 19th 2010, 10:32 pm

Here: Clicky
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaak June 20th 2010, 9:17 pm

thx

~Warned for one worded post.
Cross
Izaak
Izaak

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson June 20th 2010, 9:41 pm

You should... also edit the post above so that its longer then one word... I would suggest that strongly Smile

And some1 plz close this thread, since it seems that the issue has been solved Smile
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaak June 21st 2010, 4:22 am

how do u work hamachi with lf2 and connect by computer
Izaak
Izaak

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII June 21st 2010, 7:37 am

www.google.com
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson June 23rd 2010, 12:43 am

Izaak wrote:how do u work hamachi with lf2 and connect by computer
Look on the forum. It appears that you know how to read. Since its easier than using google I suggest you read the appropriate topic on this very forum.
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down