The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any of you still play NTSD?

+15
Volmort
Triv
Applejuice
Crimson
Rohn2
ACE KyoUno
Bizzy Bone
DoM!n
Remilia Scarlet
Divisor XII
Magnamancy
Reke
Eredale
Korkor XI
.::Nakato::.
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does any of you still play NTSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does any of you still play NTSD?

Post by K E N T A R U June 24th 2010, 3:49 am

Man this topic is like Depressing, Yay!, depressing, YAY!, Depressing, YAY!... Storm your such a downer man do you ever smile? I think you need a few thousand hugs from some playboy bunnys.
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Does any of you still play NTSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does any of you still play NTSD?

Post by Storm June 24th 2010, 4:15 am

K E N T A R U wrote:
Man this topic is like Depressing, Yay!, depressing, YAY!, Depressing, YAY!... Storm your such a downer man do you ever smile? I think you need a few thousand hugs from some playboy bunnys.
Yeah, I smile Kentaru-chou. It's just there's not much that can make me laugh on here that's all.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet June 24th 2010, 3:48 pm

Storm wrote:
Yeah, I smile Kentaru-chou. It's just there's not much that can make me laugh on here that's all.
so you doesnt smile so much -.-
and the next version will be awesome because i dont need to play with the mirror problem awesome
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2